[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>was supposed to read a /lit/ type book at the beginning of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: n7cw9kK7Gi1rlwhjz.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
n7cw9kK7Gi1rlwhjz.png
142 KB, 415x367
>was supposed to read a /lit/ type book at the beginning of the semester
>didn't do it
>in a few minutes the professor's gonna give a quiz on the books and it's worth 40% of my grade
wat do?
>>
Is it multiple choice? If so just guess most of you answers. Just google the key events of it and within a few hours you should know enough.
>>
>>24055029
nah, mate, it's full on essay mode
>>
read a summary of the plot/key events somewhere online.
>>
>>24054993
Probably should have just read the book.
>>
Read an online summary.
Read the last sentence of every chapter in the book
Read every 20th page
>>
You've never read any fucking book ever? Just read key plot points and make shit up.
>>
>>24055035
Bullshit it then, liberal arts like english and art are the easiest subject to bullshit, I'll tell you why
>literally every answer is correct as you can always say "this is what I interpreted from the author"
>>
Use spark notes, it's a summary website
>>
Fail.

Idiot.
>>
>>24055041
>>24055057
>>24055061
the thing is i dont know the book, back in september we were supposed to choose one our selves, albeit it was on our reading level, then read it.
I never did any of that, and now that i'm here in the bathroom, my mind's gone blank and i can't think of a single book
>>
File: 1394350181017.jpg (14 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1394350181017.jpg
14 KB, 250x194
>>24054993
>what do I do

You stop setting yourself up for failure.

Looks like it's a little late for that now.
>>
>>24055132
Read/look at a summary of Of Mice and Men. Significant enough to use, but it's short as fuck. Can be read in half a sitting and only has 2-3 key events you can ramble on out easily.
>>
>>24055132
Gotcha family, look up "Hop on Pop", that's a good read
>>
>>24054993
>Had to write essay on the Quran.
>Did not even order it.
>60% of grade.
>Google interpretations of the Quran.
>Essay test given.
>Wrote an essay just bullshitting about a deeper message.
>Regressive teacher thinks I am brilliant.
>I am now a TA for said moron.

Wing it bro, it will work out if your good enough.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.