[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie sentences that make you unreasonably angry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: caw_caw.jpg (62 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
caw_caw.jpg
62 KB, 350x350
>hey anon, have you seen that new meme?
>>
>i bet anon goes on reddit, he looks like the type
>>
>Ugh, it's 2015, i can't believe these people still think like that
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 480x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 480x446
>why are you so quiet
>>
File: image.gif (586 KB, 689x604) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
586 KB, 689x604
>can't wait to get my new car, getting a body kit.
>>
>are you okay?
>you haven't spoken to anyone all night.
>>
File: SAAAAVE MEEEE.jpg (19 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
SAAAAVE MEEEE.jpg
19 KB, 600x600
>>24054491
>omg dude I havent had sex in like 5 weeks, isn't that crazy?!!!1??1!!
>>
>>24054611
>using bodykits
>normalfags

only the most severe autists use bodykits
>>
>what's your twitter, anon?
>>
>omg I can't!
>>
>>24054638
Holy shit this. Alternatively,
>did you see what (insert generic celebrity here) tweeted about (insert normie subject here)?
>>
>have you seen [movie]
>No
>have you listened to [song]
>No
>have you played [game]
>No
>Then wtf do you do dude?

Sometimes being a PC gamer is suffering.
>>
Here's a few. I wouldn't say my anger is unreasonable, though.

>Just be yourself

That only works if yourself is attractive.

>Aww I'm sure there's someone out there for you/him/her

Thanks Louis CK:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUgQPzq6ifc

>There is a gender pay gap
>rape culture
>toxic masculinity

Just fuck you misandrist cunts. Go watch some Factual Feminist if you really believe this shit
>>
>do you have a facebook?
no
>wow ur so weird
>wow anon why not
>omg ur basically a ghost
>>
>>24054695

I like to gauge how attractive I am by sprinkling some dark humor into jokes and seeing how people react.
>>
>>24054695
>just be yourself
You don't have a choice so you might as well learn to like it if you're not going to try to change. If you don't you'll be sad and lonely forever. Oh wait.
>>
>at work
>everyone in lounge during break time
>talking about normalshit stuff like women, parties, plans.
>not a single time is there a silence when someone isn't talking
>10 minutes into their convo
>suddenly hear, "jeez anon, don't talk so much"
How DO they come up with such witty remarks?
>>
>hey I couldn't find your facebook what is it?
>whats your phone number?
>>
>>24054716
>he's still living in 2008
>>
>>24054979
>what's your phone number?
If you want to see a robot squirm, ask them this.

We do NOT want to stay in contact with normalshits any more than we already have to.
>>
>>24054723
That only gauges how fucked up the people you are talking to are.
>>
ITT: Worthless losers passing judgment on normal people like they're not completely inferior in every way.
>>
File: 1445885579565.jpg (9 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1445885579565.jpg
9 KB, 262x263
>>24054979
>what's your phone number?
don't worry I'll just email you the stuff
>oh, wouldn't be easier if you texted it?
no, I have to go

every time
>>
>what do you do for fun anon
B-browse Internet discussion forums mainly
>oh, you mean like reddit
S-sure
It was my English 101 professor because the icebreaker for the day was to tell what we watched on TV last night and I said that I didn't own a TV instead of making something up
>>
>IT'S FUCKING "CURRENT YEAR" HOW CAN YOU THINK LIKE THIS
>>
>haha dude did you see that thread on /b/ the other day?

/b/fags are literally the bane of halfchin
>>
>>24055485
>normals talking about 4chan in real life
fucking disgusting
>>
File: costanza.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>24054979
honestly it's worth getting a phone. i see it as my portable 4chan device. and at the same time i can give people my number when they ask for it.
so unless you live in poverty, get one.

>>24055308
to be fair, we've been doing this aswell a couple of years ago.
remember?
>2015
>shiggydiggy
>>
>>24055623
rules 1 & 2 broken every time
>>
>>24054979

I always say "why do I need to know my own number, I never use it. Give me yours instead"

Works every time.
>>
whenever somebody talks about 'supposed gender/ race inequality.
EVERY FUCKING TIME
especially in aus were companies advertise positions for women/ aboriginal people only. then the fucking feminists start going on about how we need to be more proactive about a 'diverse' workforce. FUCK OFF YOU SHITS I WANTED A JOB. FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING AND THEY GAVE IT TO A FUCKING MUSLIM DROPOUT OVER ME!!!
>>
>4chan hates normie memes like hashtags
>Yet uses "/word/" for everything

Just noticed this
>>
>But Anon, why don't you just [action that can' be completed]

No you stupid faggot. It doesn't work this way.

It's generally about:

-Doing something with parent's money. I don't have any. I'm poor. I can't just stop being poor. Fuck off.
-Enjoying things like watching football or attending political youth gatherings of people purely looking for connections.

But I don't get angry anymore.
I know what to expect from everyone.
Most people are ignorant, loud and stupid.
Also plenty more aren't. At least in theory, you can choose who to interact with and who to take seriously.
>>
File: 1439678197816.png (76 KB, 662x413) Image search: [Google]
1439678197816.png
76 KB, 662x413
>>24054491

>ommg i have social anxiety *le shares snowflake buzzfeed anxiety meme on facebook* im soooo awkward lmao guys xD i was at a partyy and i was nervous
>>
File: 1445885782326.gif (971 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1445885782326.gif
971 KB, 500x490
>why don't you get out more?

>>24054666
>>24055111
trips checked
>>
>"Dude you have to see Breaking Bad/Walking Dead/[insert any other Reddit-tier show], it is SO COOL."

Every time
>>
>so what kind of tv shows you watch?

None.
>>
>hey anon are you going to get black ops 3?

fucking normies
>>
>did you hear that anime causes autism?
>>
>it's on Netflix you should watch it
>>
>"hey anon what are you listening to?"
Quick! Brain, make a decision
>sperg out and say nothing
>Tell her what you are actually listening to
>lie and say some mainstream indie band
Brain chooses: Sperg out and say nothing!
Every time. Even telling the person that I was listening to Godspeed You! Black Emperor would have ended better than just going, "uhhhhhh" for a couple minutes.
>>
>>24056270
topest kek
>>
>>24054695
>misandrist
kek

you are no better than them desu
>>
>>24056357
They're not even that underground.
>>
>>24056058
Tell them you watch Monster Musume
>>
>>24056357
Fuck I hate this.
>tell them you're listening to some weird European black metal shit that you don't know how to pronounce the name of
>"oh, I think I've heard of them"
>>
>haha that was so funny, we should make that a meme!
>>
>>24054491
OP's is still the fuckibg worst. I remember some autists talking about le sad frog when i was in high school and that shit pissed me off to no end.
>>
>"best nite ov my lyf, swear down"
>>
>>24054723
That's a pretty good idea, I think I might do something similar
>>
>>24054959
infinite this
>>
>don't you have any hobbies?
>anon you're such a troll
>why can't you be serious for a second?
fuck you all
>>
>>24055745
holy shit, protected jobs for just women? i didnt realise aus had it so bad
>>
>>24056586
Look at this shit and tell me its not misandrist
>>24055745
>>
File: bird.jpg (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
56 KB, 800x600
>>24056837
Yeah, at least they didn't tell you to check yourself into psychiatric treatment after you told them that you listen to Mgla.
>>
>>24055898
kek, why don't you just fix the problem anon?
>>
Anything that includes the term "bro"
>>
>>24057244
>why can't you be serious for a second?
I'm glad they attack you for this.
>>
>>24057373
Top kek, why did they tell you that? I've heard them but it's been a few years
>>
>>24057656
I'm sorry for not being able to seriously talk about normie topics and instead talk about random crap just to pass the time
>omg have you seen what X did?
>have you seen [insert football game]?
>[insert politician name]'s ideas are [insert subjective opinion]
yeah fuck you too
>>
File: 1439318540374.jpg (228 KB, 636x635) Image search: [Google]
1439318540374.jpg
228 KB, 636x635
Do you EVER smile?
>>
File: big beak.jpg (96 KB, 704x960) Image search: [Google]
big beak.jpg
96 KB, 704x960
>>24057790
I'm quite sure that the person who told me that, and then resorted to calling me a loser virgin on top of that, actually never listened to the band. Their latest album, called Exercises in Futility, is rather hopeless in its general atmosphere though. Songs V and VI are my favourites from it.
>>
File: i'm not frustrated.png (172 KB, 555x364) Image search: [Google]
i'm not frustrated.png
172 KB, 555x364
>it will happen when you least expect it (((((((^:
>that's not something you can seek, love will find a way to you :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))00
>>
>>24057797
Just be honest about what you think about it if that's what they want.
>>
>>24056052
I actually watched breaking bad. It isn't that terrible. It distracted me enough to get my mind off thing
>>
>>24058297
First two seasons are good but it just gets more and more boring as the series goes on. If something starts off really great then normies will still think it's great no matter how bad the series gets (see: Game of Thrones, Death Note and pretty much all the bad but popular anime, a few others)
>>
>>24055971
this shit is so fucking ridiculous
>>
>>24058639
yeah, it really pisses me off. I have such bad anxiety I actually mentally shut down whenever I have to talk on the phone, I can't even drive because of severe anxiety/panic attacks, and these cunts are always "I didn't have anyone to talk to at the party I was so awkward, social anxiety right guys? winky face" whereas I would spaghetti as soon as someone mentioned a party to me, whether they were actually inviting me or not. I'd end up in tears before being able to knock on the door, assuming I was even able to overcome my nerves enough to leave the house that day.

but yes, you have terrible anxiety because you had one awkward situation in a public place where nobody was probably even paying attention to you, and because of that you had to make a LE AWKWARD PENGUIN MAYMAY image and post it on your stupid social media account because you want everyone to see it.

fucking facebook, man.
>>
File: 1400578529161.png (477 KB, 548x696) Image search: [Google]
1400578529161.png
477 KB, 548x696
>>24054979

>mfw supervisor at work told me to "look me up on facebook!" one day as I was headed out the door
>mfw the next time I saw her she asked if I don't have one
>mfw realizing she wasn't joking on the first part and actually wanted me to add her
>>
>I'm antisocial too lol!
>Did you see [movie]?
>>
>I can't wait for Star Wars
>Let's take a selfie
>I just binge watched (insert normie show here)
>Dude, did you see the latest capeshit? I'm such a fan of comics and a nerd XD
>>
>>24058825
fuck i know this feel.
last time i went to the doctors he started asking me questions about my plans for the future and i think my mind just blanked. couldnt talk properly just sat there for half an hour mumbling yes at him. finally fucking got out and had to sit in my car for another 30 mins before i stopped shaking. got home and saw someone post on facebook about how they had been fighting anxiety for a couple of weeks, and now thanks to all their 'efforts' they finally can enjoy parties. oh it also had 150 fucking likes on it.
>>
Some girls at work were watching some top5 youtube video about 4chan and how horrible it is, kek.
>>
>haha you're cute

denies any action you make. Responding with thanks just puts you further down in the manchild status
>>
>>24059176

>go to doctor
>couldnt even properly explain whats wrong
>says everything is fine and boodbye
>think internally "its already done yet? I didnt even tell him about the thing I came"
>walk out without saying a thing anyway
>>
>>24059194

>bitch I'm the cutest
>strike a cocky pose and pull a pixar face

Nailed it.
>>
>>24059229
i went there about some totally unrelated health issue and he just trapped me. literally a deer in the headlights.
>>
>>24059194
>cute? bitch, I'm adorable.

easy out. thanks vegeta.
>>
>How come I can't find you on Facebook?
I don't use Facebook you fucking cunt. And just because we're coworkers doesn't mean I want to be your friend.

>Did you see the game last night? [insert local football teams here] were playing.
Implying I give a fuck about football.

God I hate normies
>>
>>24059259

>so what do you do at the moment?
>umm.... mhhh
>10 seconds pause
>I... um.. am.... looking.... for a...um... job
>see they doctor a year later
>asks me again what do I do at the moment
>still "looking for a job"

I am not really looking for a job though, just a nicer way of saying I am a fuckup.
>>
File: 1432977186638.png (56 KB, 500x171) Image search: [Google]
1432977186638.png
56 KB, 500x171
>>24059301

This guy. This guy knows what's up.

kawaiiblox desu
>>
when my brother found out I browsed 4chan

>omg you browse 4chan, why? Reddit is so much better

then he reads some shit on reddit calling people on 4chan hipsters and weeabos

> hey (other siblings) anon browses 4chan that makes him hipster weeabo trash
>>
>>24059347

>How come I can't find you on Facebook?
This one too, it puzzles me that people think EVERYONE is on that shit heap but I always respond with "It's not the law to be on it, is it?"

>Did you see the game last night? [insert local football teams here] were playing.
Annoys me too when they say "we won", when referring to town or country that was playing.
>>
Jeeze. You guys make me sound like a total normie. I'm autistic af, but even I would be able to make connections with these guys. Try making a conversation with this.

>Have you tried [this food]? OMG it's so good!
>>
>>24054517
I can't tell if this is a joke but I have heard it before.
>>
>>24054979
Honestly, I sometimes wonder what happened on my facebook since the time I adandoned it. It actually makes me want to check it out, but then I realize why I left in the first place and start to cherish every second without it again.
>>
>Whenever a normie uses the word "literally", out of context
>>
I love how normies constantly use the word "troll" to fit in when they don't have the slighted clue what it means.
>>
>>24055019
What's your phone number?
>>
>>24056837
>"oh, I think I've heard of them"

Fuck that always triggers me like goddamn where's the shame in saying you've never heard of X band? Do normies constantly have to pretend they know everything when they really only know what the TV and radio want them to know? Other things that get me

>music is my life
>I listen to everything pretty much except X and Y genre
>you don't watch TV? What do you do in your spare time?
>no Facebook? That's weird... how do you keep in contact with friends/family?
>>
>>24059519
people do that on 4chan all the time
>>
>>24059523
Literally what normie does that? I'll fill you in. None of them.
>>
>>24058940
Don't fall for that shit. Your supervisor wants to monitor your activities outside of work to make sure you aren't saying anything negative about the company.
>>
>>24059523

From what I can tell they think it means someone who disagrees with the mainstream or their opinion, it's completely laughable.
>>
>come in from getting carts outside of grocery store i work at when it was raining
>default neutral face I have when doing physical labor
>baby boomer lady looks at me and says "trust me it gets worse"

genocide the boomer fucking shits
>>
>>24059639
She was right though.
>>
>>24059639
At my old job, we fought to see who would bring in carts. It's the best job out there.
>>
>>24059519
literally the worst. :^)

>>24059523
hell, even when someone makes an obvious joke in a youtube comment, you have kids posting "ignore the troll" as if it was trying to bait people. learn what a fucking joke is, goddamn.

>>24059542
>music is my life
>I listen to everything pretty much except X and Y genre
this is how to spot a complete fucking retard whose opinions can be completely disregarded when it comes to anything relating to any common interest (music, movies, etc.) these people that each genre has some inherent level of quality, and don't understand that the particular sound of any piece of music has little to nothing to do with its actual quality. they know nothing of theory or composition, and most of the people who say things like that either listen to mostly to pop/rap/top 40 hits or are the kind of pretentious asswipe that "only listens to progressive rock and jazz" because they want to seem superior to others without actually putting in any effort. musically ignorant fucks who make generalized statements piss me off to no end.

>>24059590
it took me a minute, but damn, 10/10 bait anon.
>>
I asked this girl I know while we were all out with friends, "so do you plan to work after college?"
>Really? In THIS DAY AND AGE, how could you ask me that? You think I would pay this expensive tuition and all this if I wasn't...really, in THIS DAY AND AGE. IN THIS DAY AND AGE how could you do that. It's just so telling that moments like this are exactly how men manage to keep women down in society
>Jesus...It was just a question, and I'd had a few drinks. I didn't mean to offend or anything
>NO. IN THIS DAY AND AGE how anyone could ask that is just...I'm shocked. This tells me what you really think [Anon].

Holy shit...and this was after a big trip I took in Korea where the women I spent my time with were dying to settle down and raise a family and be wonderful housewives. I didn't mean my question bad in any way, damn.
>>
File: 1436694665147.png (117 KB, 246x269) Image search: [Google]
1436694665147.png
117 KB, 246x269
>>24059626

Why do you think I told her I didn't really use facebook?

>tfw she's actually a pretty cool person from what I've seen
>still didn't offer the one I keep active just so my mom can tag me in "I love my sons!" stuff and keep in contact with family members from other states
>>
File: 1443547616668.png (136 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1443547616668.png
136 KB, 360x270
>>24054584
>>24054617
>>24058032
>>24058980
mfw all this

also
>anon, what's your facebook?
bitch why would i have a normiebook??
>>
>>24059689
Bait how? Only autists use the word troll outside 4chan. Normies have never even heard of the word troll.
>>
"Omg AHAAHAH look at this 9gag post" Its soooo funny,
AAHAHAHA Lool look at this cat that is cute ahahah.

Oh look its the meme frog.

Add me on facebook.
>>
>>24054491
>What are you doing this weekend, Anonette?
It's the worst because then you feel extra pathetic making up fake stories about plans.
NOTHING, I AM DOING NOTHING I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING FOR LIKE EIGHT YEARS NOTHING I AM DOING
N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G
>Do you have instagram? No? You should get one!
>>
>>24059669

DUDE

The floor mangers are always shocked when they ask who wants to take in carts and I volunteer everytime.

No supervisors, the great outdoors, no customers, times flies, its so fucking great.
>>
>>24054695
>>Just be yourself
>That only works if yourself is attractive.

Perhaps, but it's still the right thing to do. You only end up unhappy or with someone incompatible otherwise.
>>
>Do you have a Facebook?
>Oh, sorry. Not you anon, I was talking to someone else.
>>
File: nigger.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>i showed anon that band
>>
>>24059743
>normies have never even heard of the word troll
I know the stereotype is that you guys have lived under a rock for the past 10 years but..jesus man "troll" is as common as any other word. Your fucking grandmother knows what "troll" means. President Obama uses the word "troll." "Normies" use this word as commonly as anything else
>>
>>24059783
You must be so happy with life.
>>
>>24054491

>hello, how are you?
>whats yout job?
>how old are you?
>do you have a girlfriend?
>>
>>24059743
>Normies have never even heard of the word troll.
say what? there's stories on the local news like every other week about "cyber-bullying and online trolls." it's not 2009 anymore, anon. every online term is now compromised by the normies. pepe is on hot topic t-shirts. there are 8-year-olds with smartphones. is 4chan literally the only site you visit?
>>
>>24059639
lol. Shitty people trying to make others feel shitty.
I would have laughed and said "bitch I do this for fun" and walked away.
>>
>>24059800
Those aren't normies, dude. Those are autists. Also, I doubt my grandmother (or mother) knows what troll means.
>>
>you graduated high school already?
>what are you going to do now?
>>
>>24059813
>>24059628
what ^ says

my brother who is an ultranormie told my parents i was 'trolling' when he once saw me browsing 4chan.

similarly he also called me a trol because i cropped a picture of face into a picture with mark zuckerberg for my facebook profile picture (my family insisted i made one so i could keep in touch with my """"""""friends"""""""")
>>
There's an article that says people without facebooks are considered psychopaths, and employers won't hire you if they see you don't have a facebook because it's a huge red flag that there's something wrong with you
>>
>>24059831
>those are autists
The fuck is a "normie" then if President Obama is an "autist"?
Alright, maybe your mother doesn't, but I think you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone at all under say 33 that doesn't know what the word "troll" means, and there are plenty of "normies" under 33
>>
>>24059813
The news also uses the word "anon," but that's because they're using our language to describe our cringy culture.
>Hot Topic
Because normies totally shop there.
>8 year olds with smartphones
And that relates how?
>>
File: louis-ck-motivational-posters-1.jpg (135 KB, 920x618) Image search: [Google]
louis-ck-motivational-posters-1.jpg
135 KB, 920x618
>>24058116

LITTLE begs to differ
>>
>>24059868
>>24059879
Dude, you try using the word "troll" in real life and people would cringe hard. It's be like calling them a "normie" to their face. To any normal person, it's weird.
>>
>>24054491
>be nice to her, she's a girl!
FUCK YOU THAT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO BE EVEN MORE OF A DICK
>>
>>24059875
jesus fuck, that's ridiculous. I just don't want to make it any easier for the nsa to track me.
>>
>>24059875
I'd like to see that article.
>>
>>24059915
Its not, its a normie word. Trolls are mentioned on the news. It basically means people who do bad stuff on computers.
>>
>>24059875
I was wondering about this. I know for a fact that an employer looked me up online for a job interview. If I don't have social media to present myself with on "facebook" I really don't think it should be an issue. I can understand why bad things shouldn't be posted of me online, but having nothing at all should never be an issue I think. It should just make the interviewer feel like a nosy prick.

That said, I should be able to make things up online, like experience and such, with things like LinkedIn or whatever, or even Facebook, and not have consequences for it.
I highly doubt an interviewer will say "So it says in your Facebook you also did X Y and Z. Is that true?" They never ask directly about something like that which isn't on my resume or hinted at on my resume at least.
>>
>>24059917
>be nice to her, she's a girl!
chivalry when they like it, sexism when they don't. they want all the benefits of being women with all the "privileges" of being a man. why don't you fight for being able to sign up for the draft, bitch?
>>
>>24059915
Again, what your saying was true 10 years ago. It's not true anymore at all.
>>
>>24059915
>get called out as bait
>get replies anyway
damn, persistence really pays off.

but on the VERY off chance that you're being completely serious... holy shit, go outside anon.
>>
>>24058116
Fucking this. Goddamn normies think everything "just happens"
>>
>>24060004
Dude, I talk to normal people, and they cringe when they hear stuff like that. I have literally never heard the word "troll" outside the news or internet.
>>
>Do you have a girlfriend?
>Oh, so are you becoming a preist?
>>
File: 1433358242973.jpg (143 KB, 908x756) Image search: [Google]
1433358242973.jpg
143 KB, 908x756
>you're just like Sheldon from the big bang theory
>>
>You should just take life for what it is, don't look too deeply into things!
>Anon, please speak plainly
>Don't judge and just be nice

Nothing bothers me like people telling me to just be ignorantly blissful and speak like "normal people".
>>
>>24060071
Best post.
>>
>>24060067
Lmfao. I've never had this said to me but I'd be kinda irritated if they did.
>>
>>24060018
that's because it does, for them. life just happens to give them all the things they want. they can't understand what it's like to live a life where nothing good ever happens to you, and even your hard work goes unrewarded.

>>24060071
fuck that makes me want to stab people in the face, I hate that shit.

>>24060076
this a thousand times over.
>>
>>24055628
Shiggy diggy doo wopwop doo wow is usually more of a tacked on joke.
>>
>>24054491
Pretty much everything that anyone says. Not even trying to be edgy.
>>
>>24059932
>>24059948
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2184658/Is-joining-Facebook-sign-youre-psychopath-Some-employers-psychologists-say-suspicious.html
>>
>Anon, of course it's a conspiracy, see the wind moving the flag?
>>
File: done.jpg (60 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
60 KB, 700x500
>>24058032
>mfw that one girl who called me smiley because I was depressed all the time
>>
>>24060236
Scary stuff.
>>
>>24060236
Like the comments said, that's illegal. And that's really interesting because if an employer admits to it, suing them could bring a nice bit of cash in for the person who rats them out and proves it.
>>
>Haters
We can't criticize anything anymore without being called a fucking "hater", even when everything is to the point and valid, just shows how less of a backbone we have as humans.
>>
>>24056270
>underrated post

underratedpost.net
>>
>>24054691
>PC gamer
pick up a real hobby - read a book for once
>>
>>24061015
>pc gamers don't read books
what in the living fuck are you talking about? I've read like 20 books in the past year.
>>
File: 1443620049765.jpg (9 KB, 228x214) Image search: [Google]
1443620049765.jpg
9 KB, 228x214
>>24060236
Holy fucking shit. I want out
>>
File: Revolution Time.jpg (59 KB, 604x543) Image search: [Google]
Revolution Time.jpg
59 KB, 604x543
>>24061015
>tfw nobody else reads super easy political theory for fun but you
>>
>there are alot of girls that like shy guys, they are everywhere
>>
>hey anon come out clubbing

NNNNOOOOOO REEEEEE
>>
>>24061269
at least they invite you
>>
>>24061115

me do

what have you done to suppress local tyrants and evil gentry today comrade?
>>
>>24061389
I post dank seized memes of production on le internet
>>
>>24054695
I miss old louis ck. now he's a lame kek who jokes about being a dad.
>>
>every time you don't try, you fail
WRRYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>24054695
Is he supposed to be funny? He's just pissed.
>>
>hey anon check out this meme
>shows an image macro
[spergs internally]
>>
File: 1446671158795.jpg (4 KB, 192x205) Image search: [Google]
1446671158795.jpg
4 KB, 192x205
dance to songs

>hey anon come dance with us
>>
File: 1438182226622.jpg (33 KB, 400x344) Image search: [Google]
1438182226622.jpg
33 KB, 400x344
>>24061902
like nigga no, trust me you don't wanna see me dance
>>
>>24061848

>Everything is a meme to normies

God, I wish smartphones were never invented
>>
>>24061757
4chan thinks he's funny ironically.
>>
I'm not sure if these are normies but my least favorite people are people who say lines like movie or TV characters, especially to add less meaning to a situation and try to turn it into a joke.

>"hahaha awkwaaaaard!"
>"eewwwwwwww, haha. i would never do that."
>"ugh, i don't care~"
>"who does that?!"
>>
>>24061902
Being a whitey attempting to crawl out of robotdom this is the one scenario I can't handle, the memes are fucking true as dancing is my bane.
>>
>>24054491
>Speak louder! I used to be quiet like you
>I used to be shy like you
>>
File: 1446009497948.png (286 KB, 547x315) Image search: [Google]
1446009497948.png
286 KB, 547x315
>>24054491
>hey anon, let me show you this hilarious youtube video
It's not funny, it's never funny
>>
>>24061973
I feel you anon

>tfw you actually don't feel anon and have danced with normies
>>
>>24058825
This shit sounds scary. I know how it feels to be awkward, but I don't say I have a fucking mental condition.
>>
If anything is:
>awkward
>cringe
>amazing
>problematic

>it is what it is
THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING YOU FAGGOT
>when people claim to have disorders/illneses when they obviously don't (for example: I always clean my house I'm OCD)
>I'm antisocial/I hate people/Everyone sucks
While everyone does suck, the people who usually do are the ones who say shit like this.
>>
>netflix and chill.
>watch me whip.
>Do you have an xbox one or ps4.
this makes me want to commit mass genocide.
>>
"Don't worry about it"
Fucking every time
>>
>>24061969

when i hear any of these things said near me, i feel an urge to kill myself or burst into treats.

it doesn't even have to be about me, why would you say shit like that in the current year?
>>
>>24061969
Baneposting must be your bane then.
>>
>>24062034
But HOW
I'm otherwise creative but there's no fucking guidelines for how to do this shit, what are dance moves anyway? what manner of arm-flailing is considered good and not?
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 356x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 356x256
>>24061902
Fuck, just the thought of it makes me uneasy
>>
>>24062286
It's just like with edgy jokes. It depends on whether normies perceive you as attractive or not.
>>
>>24062286
ayyy lmao desu i'm black and i have no rhythm so i just dance to troll once they see how bad i dance they'll never ask me again

that will teach em
>>
>>24062122
>watch me whip
Wait, this is a thing?
>>
>>24055628
>honestly it's worth getting a phone. i see it as my portable 4chan device.
or just get a tablet as they're loads better and same price if not cheaper
>>
>>24062326
While most girls would perceive me as attractive I'm just afraid that I could easily kill those feelings with my atrocious dancing.
I used to be a heavy sperg so some damage can't be healed
>>24062337
Is it worth it to just say "fuck it" and do whatever? I'm close to that point the consequences may be irreparable.
>>
My least favorite normie-isms:

>Wow. Just wow.
>Yeah... no/Hahahha... no.
>I can't even
>It'll be an adventure [when used to describe something obviously inconvenient]
>>
>>24062445
honestly just tell the girl your bad at dancing and just make fun of your self be funny about it and she'll think you're cute
>>
>>24062450
>It'll be an adventure [when used to describe something obviously inconvenient]
I sometimes think this to myself when I have to do shitty small tasks like take out the trash or deposit a check, to convince myself something cool might happen that would be worth the effort, and make me think "man I'm glad I left the house today." but it never does.
>>
>>24062535
This is how I used to justify religion. I would say, "God works in mysterious ways."
>>
How am I supposed to know what they say? I don't go outside, let alone anywhere near them.
>>
>>24054491
She's a nice girl for you.
>>
>Hey, are you going to prom? Well, I've got a group that's going, and I was wondering if you'd like to go with my friend. Her name is waley.
>>
>watching No country for old men with people
>people adding stupid fucking commentary like "oh he's angry" "thats a big cloud"

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTARY, IF ONLY THERE WAS A BOX IN FRONT OF US PROJECTING THE EVENTS LIKE A TV TO WATCH IT ON, SO YOU COULD SPARE YOUR VOICE

also, people who think that their religious or political views are above judgement piss me off
>>
File: 1446811069345.jpg (7 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
1446811069345.jpg
7 KB, 250x228
>>24062648
>thats a big cloud
>>
>your wierd
>>
>>24061902
I don't get why people find dancing fun like at all, i cannot derive any joy from it, like even as a kid

Like music, hate dancing
>>
>>24056357
>GY!BE
>not a mainstream indie band
>>
>what are those
the things that will knock your teeth out fucker if you dont back the fuck up
>>
>>24062721
Because they're drunk.
>>
File: xLiKH.gif (1 MB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
xLiKH.gif
1 MB, 160x120
>>24062648
>"thats a big cloud"
why did I laugh so hard?
>>
>hey anon, what did you get up to this weekend?
>we had drinks and a picnic by the lake
>and then we went up the coast and had a bonfire
>it made me so nostalgic for the old days!
>w-what do you mean nothing? surely you were doing something!
>>
>>24059639
ha yep just hated when it rained
>>
>lel anon you should totes read le Hobbit its amazing! It's like Harry Potter
>Anon how many fedoras do you have? It's almost like you're not wearing it ironically right?
>>
>>24060125
>that's because it does, for them. life just happens to give them all the things they want.

It's because they're not real people. They're NPCs, and are auto assigned things like jobs, friends, relationships etc. When they're spawned into the world they already have these things put in place. They're just NPCs, they don't have real consciousness.
>>
>>24054627
Why is that song such a meme?
i've never gotten it, there's the skeletons and all that, but why is it memelicious?
>>
>>24060236
that's funny i have twitter but i just follow people that i like but people can't find me
>>
>>24058032
>dogdrill
>>
>>24059868
your parents insisted you post a picture of your face online? wtf?
>>
>anon what did you do over the weekend>
>nothing
>o i went to bar
>that's cool
>i can't really go since what is the point in going out and drinking soda
>>
>>24054737
I know right?

I mean sure I'll be my super autistic, mental disorder, depressed self! I'm sure LOADS of women will find that attractive!
>>
>>24062890
It's edgy yet funny yet feely at the same time. Perfect for dank meme creation.
>>
>i dont judge
>drama free
>>
>>24063057
similarly
>I hate drama xd
>>
>I used to like anime too. I watched Dragonball Z and Pokemon.
>>
People have been asking me for my .'snapchat', or when I say I don't have one, they tell me to make one. What the fuck is that all about? Seems like egotistical normalfag trash.
>>
>>24054491
>Do you have a facebook?
>Hey, did you watch that youtube video I told you about? It's hilarious.

And the most frustrating one I've heard, which isn't popular anymore, thankfully
>Get a life
>>
>>24063508
>"Get a life anon"
>"I think I'll just take yours"
>unzips katana
>>
>>24063439
It is, like every social network, but somehow manages to be more narcissistic
>>24063193
I hate people like this
>Oh I LOVE Anime anon!
>what do you watch?
>Naruto and Bleach of course XD!!!!11!1!!
>lol what the hell is a moe? Get a life neckbeard
>>
File: 1445239747362.jpg (6 KB, 196x185) Image search: [Google]
1445239747362.jpg
6 KB, 196x185
>>24054979
>whats your phone number

I start sweating when I hear that because I dont want to talk to anyone or keep a friendship outside of college
>>
>>24063550
Why did I kek at this shit joke
>>
>>24059767
>Anonette
fuck off
"Anon" would have been fine, it isn't gender specific
kill yourself
2/10 bait made me reply
>>
>>24059767
This

>anon why dont you join a club since you dont do anything? I joined at least 3 and they're all cool!

I was thinking that I should join a club but I wouldn't come back due to being frustrated from all the normies and their "lol so nerdy xD snapchat selfie! The Weeknd is goals!"
>>
File: 2000000000000000000000.0% mad.jpg (618 KB, 1201x884) Image search: [Google]
2000000000000000000000.0% mad.jpg
618 KB, 1201x884
Cant believe no one posted this one yet
>display non PC opinion
>win argument
>hurr dont be in the wrong side of history bro!
>>
>>24059347
Just say 'The thing about Arsenal is, they always walk it in'.

Works every time m8
>>
>>24055241
>norml shit detected.
>>
>do you play video games
>>
File: man_hamm.jpg (29 KB, 308x494) Image search: [Google]
man_hamm.jpg
29 KB, 308x494
>ugh why can't you just listen to music that's actually played on the radio anon?
>>
>>24063550
>unzips katana
when did katanas have zips?
>>
>>24064411
Did you just come to 4chan for the first time today?
>>
>>24063550
*it was a hologram*
*telephones behind you*
*unshits legendary cursed dagger*
*cuts you into a billion feces*
everything personell kiddo
>>
>>24061848
Why is it wrong to say check out this meme, when referring to an image? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm trying to get my head around it. Like, Pepe is pretty well known so if I saw check out this meme, isn't it right?
>>
>What's your major?
what's your major, fagface
>>
File: canned hate.jpg (14 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
canned hate.jpg
14 KB, 250x300
>>24064488
>my coworker ( we share the same desk ) spends his days giggling like a lil shit at 9gag
>"hey anon check this meme out xDD"
>boss goes out to do something
>"lol ima check some memes out at 9gag"
>mfw
>>
>>24064563
>>24064488
didnt mean to reply sorry
smfh fml imo TTTT familia
>>
>>24064586
it's okay, relative
>>
File: 1428103959231.jpg (56 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1428103959231.jpg
56 KB, 645x773
>black coffee? EWWW how can you drink that?!

they're always sipping on a monster or AMP too.
>>
File: bloodpressure.png (111 KB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
bloodpressure.png
111 KB, 417x234
>>24064272
>Start a new job
>Get asked what my hobbies are by a group of normies
>don't know why the fuck it matters
>try to avoid answering
>''I bet you play lots of videogames anon! hahaha!''
>nervously shuffle in my seat
>one of the other normies pipes up
>''I'm really excited for the new Fallout''
>realise the chance to get into the conversation and make myself more known to possible even make friends
>think about fallout
>''are you downloading the nude mod? haha I have a real life nude mod, it is called a knife!''
>they get all weirded out by my joke and start questioning me
>''wtf is a nude mod anon?''
>have to point out that it means the mod on PC where the characters become nude
>can see them judging me
>they are console plebs and have never heard of mods
>try to make them laugh one more time by saying ''when I play the game around my christian friends I download the fig leaf mod!'' which is funny because they were nude except for the fig leaves over their genitals
>they don't get it
>I look stupid and have no friends
>>
File: you fricks.jpg (6 KB, 150x174) Image search: [Google]
you fricks.jpg
6 KB, 150x174
>normie orders black coffee
>puts enough sugar to classify it as an American coke
>"lol i drink black coffee im so sophisticated"
>>
>>24064618
Why the fuck would you even say that stuff? Whats wrong with you?
>>
File: this cant be real.jpg (35 KB, 320x405) Image search: [Google]
this cant be real.jpg
35 KB, 320x405
>>24064618
>implying im gonna be muted
bloxxblox
>>
>>24055305
>no interests other than r9gay
literally a woman desu senpai
>>
>>24055712
that's the most socially autistic thing ive ever read
>>
>>24064686
lol that guy beat the game
>>
>>24058075
>kookaburra

why are kookaburras the bro's of birds /r9k/? They are so chill and calm and always come up to my porch to much on some left over meat and they let me pat them.
>>
>>24064787
this. That quote sounds like real autism. Not the internet meme kind. The-kind-you-don't-joke-about in real life autism
>>
>>24064787
>>24064822

Robots on things that are socially autistic. Fucking kek. It's gotten me 4 numbers so far.
>>
File: 1428881800957.jpg (100 KB, 456x386) Image search: [Google]
1428881800957.jpg
100 KB, 456x386
>>24064618
Jesus christ how can one be so sheltered from social contact to be THIS autistic
>>
>>24064618
The funny thing, and the thing I think a lot of people here don't get, is that it's perfectly acceptable to answer "hobbies? I'm lazy as fuck man. Sleep" and you'll be totally fine.
You don't need to worry about this stuff. You can literally put yourself down and say basically nothing and you'll be fine.

But for some reason you feel like you need to have an answer, like every moment you have to prove yourself, so you basically said "I like to make my xbox characters naked and play with them!" which is fucking weird. The correct answer was "Nothing much, just some video games" and they would go "alright chill."
>>
>why dont you ever go outside of your room anon?
>>
>>24064851
>it's gotten me 4 numbers
I had 13 one night stands last year.
And what you said screams autism.
>>
>>24062827
Anon, I think you've gone a little bit too long without human contact.
>>
>>24065016

Whatever faggot, I'm in no competition with you. Reply to this so you can have the last word.
>>
>>24056357
I just show them the screen. Yeah, I don't even know why people keep trying to talk to me, I don't even try to be likable anymore.
>>
>>24065052
This is my official declaration of taking the last word. Thank you.
>>
File: LOK_Ep1_4730.jpg (14 KB, 333x207) Image search: [Google]
LOK_Ep1_4730.jpg
14 KB, 333x207
>look who decided to come out into the light from his cave!

I've had a family friend whom I never even speak with nor who even comes to my house tell this to me. I'm not even a shut in. I wanted to punch him in his fat fucking throat.
>>
File: 1445610924110.jpg (122 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445610924110.jpg
122 KB, 700x1000
>>24063598
Serious fucking problem when doing group projects.

My lab partners wanted me to get whatsapp so we could communicate about our project, but I don't have a smart phone so that put an end to that.
>>
File: 1431914402283.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1431914402283.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>24064851
>got 4 numbers
>called 0
>>
literally any kind of motivational/inspirational quote ever
>>
>omg ur so hot :) whats ur number?
>dont have a phone
>hehe thats ok, ur facebook then?
>my what?
>thats ok cutie...you got twitter?
>never heard of it

FUCKING WHORES FUCK OFF GOD DAMN I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU, I DONT WANT TO FUCK YOU, I DONT FUCKING WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU
>>
>>24065287
>but I don't have a smart phone so that put an end to that.
Not having a smart phone has saved me from so many normie intrusions into my personal life.

>>24064401
People actually say that?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.