[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starting a thing where every girl i sleep with from now on i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: PicsArt_11_3_03.28.20.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_11_3_03.28.20.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
Starting a thing where every girl i sleep with from now on i will try to get them to take a pic in this sweater of mine that i dont wear anymore. I will also not wash it i want it to smell like a mixture of everygirl put together. This is what i have so far. Anyone else do anything similar or have some kind of scrapbook?
>>
>>24054131
Back when I was a semi-chad and actually used to bring girls over I used to do this with a pair of slippers. They ended up having the feet smell of all the girls I brought home and a few others like my cousins.

These days however I don't go outside and the smell has faded. Oh well.
>>
>>24054150
Nice! I wish I had a foot fetish
>>
>>24054131
cool thing
>>
>>24054131
I don't sleep with these girls, but whenever I see a girl with nice hair I cut a lock of it off and keep it in my "smiles box"
>>
Those are some really cute girls, OP. I've never done this before, so.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. GET OUT NORMIE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24054131
Had an item from each girl, realized I was missing a few and just got rid of everything. Now I've lost track of how many people I slept with.
>>
>>24054131
Bretty nice gig you got there, OP

You've fucked some qts too
>>
>>24054131
Which one was best to fuck?

What was it like fucking the girl on far right?
>>
New topic for this thread:

Are normalfags REALLY lower than the blackest nigger?
>>
>>24054131
You have good taste OP
>>
I was trying to collect hair clips from girls I fucked but then I accidentally found myself in a 3 year relationship.
Might just throw the clips out and get married.
>>
File: kona.gif (499 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
kona.gif
499 KB, 300x250
>>24055163
I would say so. For the past maybe century and a half, most of the degradation of the modern society has originated from the nigger. (Since about Reconstruction. I can only speak from my limited worldview as an American) For example: premarital sex, drunkenness, debauchery, drug use, etc. While these acts have been practiced by degenerate white men since the dawn of time, it is niggers who were first to embrace them to an extent only matched by modern society, and niggers who set the precedent of degeneracy as something "cool" to be sought after by those desperate for social approval. It is no mistake that engaging in degenerate acts not unlike those popularized by the nigger is the real threshhold that separates normalfags from human beings.

However, when a normie engages in degenerate acts like sex, he carries with him an extra burden simply because he is NOT a nigger. There is an element of betrayal to the act. Behind every normie there is a white man who potentially could have been an upstanding member of his race and defending our flailing reputation in an age of degeneracy, but instead chose to throw it away and act like the common nigger - only worse, for he has no degenerate nigger nature to point a finger at.

Ergo normies ARE lower than the blackest nigger.
>>
>>24055163
Nothing is lower than a nigger, son.
>>
I'll rate them for you.

Best:

Girl on the right

Overrated:

Girl on the left

Worst:

Girl in the middle
>>
>>24054131
I'm not interested in your personal life senpai
>>
>>24055364
>Implying Europeans weren't the ones who started this shit

Christmas and Saturnalia are totally unrelated and niggers were definitely the ones in charge of rome
>>
>>24054131
>having sex regularly
>having sex with multiple qts
>having sex
GET OUT
>>
>>24054131
I keep grils necklace charms on my key ring
>>
>>24054131
Those girls look like you're still in hs
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.