[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rumbling Obelisk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: obelisk1c_sml.jpg (25 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
obelisk1c_sml.jpg
25 KB, 440x330
>The desert goes on forever
>Somewhere in the oblivion, you find the rumbling ground
>Smoke hisses from the sand all around you
>You fall to your knees, and from the Earth erupts a merciful effigy of time and space
>It speaks to you
"You may ask now, wanderer, and I shall answer truthfully."

Ask away, r9k, and the Obelisk will answer.

Dubs triggers the Obelisk back into the sands.
Trips spawns another, identical, Obelisk. Both will speak, but one shall lie.

Quads summons Krashtu, Watcher of the Gates
>>
>tfw no mysterious desert novel series for me to read
>>
File: 1280427550863.jpg (17 KB, 282x415) Image search: [Google]
1280427550863.jpg
17 KB, 282x415
>>24054126
Will I ever make it, brah?
>>
>>24054126
Will i ever collect all element lels?
>>
>>24054126
Will this post be dubs?

I am now GODHEAD, AMA
>>
File: obsidian2.jpg (25 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
obsidian2.jpg
25 KB, 450x338
>>24054171
>The Obelisk stands in silence for a brief moment of contemplation before vibrating.
>Enormous cracks begin to ride upside the Obsidian
>Thunder erupts somewhere from the top, and boulders fragments fall to the Earth around you before the voice begins again:

"Behold, Wanderer, as you too are made of Mortar and Stone. Should the mortar fail to bind the stone, the statue is doomed to crumble. You must defeat your troubling doubts if you wish to be reach the body of unspeakable strengths."

>>24054199
>The crumbling Obelisk continues to fall, and is sucked back into the sands.
>Dusts of black smoke swim through the sky from the crater.
>After a few chaotic moments, a thick silence befalls the landscape and only the thick Obsidian boulders remain, awaiting their inquires.

Boulder 1 has a symbol of a Sun etched onto it, and glows red.
Boulder 2 is cracked, and whispers can be heard from inside. It glows green.
Boulder 3 is freezing to the touch, and touching it gives you the sense of a coming dusk. It glows a hideous violet.
>>
>>24054199
good job faggot you made the obelisk run off
>>
Hello there. I have come from reddit, as you can see by my fabulous outfit(such as my golden rimmed fedora). I have cometh here to ask, when next will my comment be gilded on the best fora of all?(Reddit)
>>
o great wise and knowing obelisk,
how should a man live his life?
>>
>>24054432
Tripfags shouldn't.
Kill yourself
>>
>>24054126
Why are men so retarded, oh great obelisk?
>>
>The stones rumble in lifelike anticipation
>As they speak, they hover impossibly above the land, humming, and glowing with their thick and wondrous light
>As they finish their verses, the lights cease and the stones fall to the ground lifeless again before slowly regenerating their original warm glow

>>24054390
Stone 1: "Never."
Stone 2: "Never."
Stone 3: "Never."

>>24054432
Stone 1: "A man must live his life like a horse. Strong, willing, and dedicated to his cause. He must never starve himself in any aspect, and shall graze upon whatever land he happens upon. Man must engage troubles as a community."
Stone 2: Man must live like the turtle. Basking in the light of God, swimming in the waters of Spirit, and crawling slowly and cautiously on the grounds of Earth.
Stone 3: All men must live the owl. Silent, observing, and abstinent. A wise owl quietly watches, and moves only to strike.

Dubs fuse the three boulders into one mighty boulder.
Trips force the boulders to orbit around themselves, breaking and shattering into lesser pieces which will form an animate Obelisk Golem.
>>
>>24054557
Will the race war start here in Germany?
>>
This is all very confusing.
>>
>>24054126
will I ever get my shit together, oh great obelisk?
>>
>>24054644
>The utterance of the dubs forces the three obsidian boulders to fuse into one mighty presence.

>>24054637
>The new boulder churns in the sands, and faces you.
>In its center, there is a pit of blackness.
>The impression of an eye is felt when looking in its center.
>As it speaks, a gentle yet constant ice cold breeze falls from its center.

"Yes, it shall. But only after Donald J. Trump is elected president and forces America and Mexico into a bloody border-war over the revocation of visas and massive deportation due to the Mexican governments unwillingness to fund a massive American Public Works construction along their respective boarders.

Dubs will begin the boulders ascent into the sky, where it will block out the sun and summon Beasts of the Eclipse.
Trips will send the stone back into the sands forever.
Quads does the unspeakable.
>>
dumb and ghey
>>
>>24054528
>The great boulder turns towards you, yet-
>>24054777
>The boulder senses the utterance of the "trips". It begins to be sucked into the sands.
>As it begins its descent, the sands become unmercifully hot and the sun gets larger and closer.
>You attempt to dig into the white hot sands to free the boulder, but your skin begins to blister and the Boulder begins to roar.

Dubs will cause the boulder to sink quicker.
Trips will force the boulder to burst into a stringy, caustic cloud of freezing ether.
Quads summons Schu, Master of Unspeakable Torment.
>>
>>24054862
oh fuck, so did I get sucked in or did I burn?
also you haven't answered my question, boulder
>>
Boulder man boulder man doing whatever a boulder can
>>
File: bigstock.jpg (32 KB, 450x319) Image search: [Google]
bigstock.jpg
32 KB, 450x319
>>24054906
>The boulder continues to fall, and feint whispering in the cadence of an answer begins to emerge from the hissing of the hot sand.
>The boulder cannot be heard.

Dubs will cause the boulder to sink quicker.
Trips will force the boulder to burst into a stringy, caustic cloud of freezing ether.
Quads summons Schu, Master of Unspeakable Torment.
>>
>>24055007
did it whisper "kill yourself"?
>>
>>24055007
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice
>>
>>24054126
Tell me how to travel faster than the speed of light
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.