[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> MFW going to smoke my first weed today Help me robots, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1359152951089.png (107 KB, 299x288) Image search: [Google]
1359152951089.png
107 KB, 299x288
> MFW going to smoke my first weed today
Help me robots, I'm nervous
>>
>>24053975
Say bruh pass that loud
>>
don't puke in the tent
they will make you clean it and it's be super embarrasing
>>
>>24053975
you will be fine sepai
>>
>>24053975
Don't do it. If you have a pre-disposition to mental illness you'll be very fucked, for the rest of your life.
>>
if you've never smoked before, practice inhaling

you're inhaling it into your lungs, not sucking it into your mouth

also don't take too many hits for your first time, one or two will be fine - get too high and you'll freak out, and you have no idea how you'll react to it in the first place - for me, it makes me paranoid and gives me anxiety attacks

it takes a few minutes to kick in, so don't smoke too much thinking your first hits didn't work

weed stinks, so change clothes afterwards and avoid anyone you don't want to know you've been smoking weed - bringing a hoodie and taking it off when you smoke, then putting it back on when you leave is a good idea

some people use spray deodorant, but stinking of deodorant is a good indicator you're trying to cover some other smell - i suppose a little couldn't hurt, maybe people will just assume you didn't get a chance to shower or you use too much normally or whatever

make sure you have something to do for 3 hours that you feel comfortable doing while under the influence of a new drug - that you're in a safe place, both literally and figuratively - someone's house would be best, a place you aren't going to have to worry about embarrassing yourself or people discovering you're smoking weed

if you're in a car or a house you care about stinking of weed, exhale out the window

they say people don't get high the first time, but that doesn't make sense to me so i assume it's just that they don't know how to smoke properly - which was the case with me

instead my friend shotgunned the smoke into my mouth, which is to exhale into your face while you inhale - that worked for me, just don't do it too many times for reasons mentioned earlier

that's all i can think of, but i've probably left some tips out
>>
>>24053975
Just make sure it isn't cut with anything bad. I had a friend who got addicted to heroin because he wasn't careful and smoked weed laced with it. If you're smoking, make sure it's a whole bud or leaf. Good luck popping your green cherry OP.
>>
congrats on another step to complete degeneracy
>>
Just don't think about bad stuff and you will be fine
>>
>>24054408
>they say people don't get high the first time, but that doesn't make sense to me so i assume it's just that they don't know how to smoke properly - which was the case with me

Happened to me too even when I backdraft inhaled that shit. Dunno what happened, the other 2 that had smoked before got properly high though. And the next time we smoked the same batch it hit like a truck for me aswell.
>>
>>24053975
The first time I got high I took one huge bong hit and didn't realize how big it was.
Coughed for fifteen minutes before sitting in bed for hours scared as shit that I was going to die.

You won't die anon, trust me
>>
Don't get two worked up about it. Have a couple of small puffs and then wait a minute to see how it'll affect you.
>>
>>24054532
If it hits too much and your heart starts beating too hard, dont worry about it and lay down for a while, it will pass, panicing just makes it worse and cool sheets feel fucking awesome.
>>
>>24054408
oh shit, i forgot visine

make sure you have visine eyedrops - the ones that thin the blood vessels in your eyes and are fantastic at making your eyes shiny and white for short lengths of time, but make the redness worse when used continuously - the whitening should last long enough to cover the length of the high

you only need one drop in each eye
if you've never put in eyedrops before you'll miss your eyes and hit your cheeks, so a mirror, like a sun visor one if you're in a car for example will definitely be necessary

without them your eyes will literally be demon red
>>
File: 20151106_075354.jpg (403 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20151106_075354.jpg
403 KB, 1280x720
When you hit it, expect to cough and be ready to pull away so as to not cough into the pipe.
Don't skunk it (burn one side then switch later after its burned a bit) pic related
>>
>>24054761
Also if you're hitting a joint, pucker your lips so the outside is pressing on it, so the end of the joint remains dry. Nobody likes soggy messes
>>
Apprentice Stonerbot here,
Nothing to be nervous about, just keep your cool and you'll be in for a good time. Having entertainment handy is recommended.
>>
>>24054006
well if you would have told me that earlier.... but at least my sister cleaned it up because she accidently put my phone into the washing mashine >.>
>>
>>24053975
drink water or something if you feel your throat giving in and after just puff that good dank kush m8
>>
>>24055555

Your advice is good, like your 5's
>>
>>24053975
YOUR GONNA DIE WEEEEEEEEEE
Nah just relax, you will be fine
>>
>>24053975
There seem to be three first times:
1) Nothing happens, either because of poor technique (not actually inhaling) or simply not inhaling enough throughout the session
2) Dream-like euphoria, good times, etc
3) Smoking with assholes that will mess with you and try to freak you out, possibly inducing a mild to severe panic reaction. OR going into the session predisposed to paranoia and anxiety, which can and probably will be exacerbated by the weed

Know thyself. And know who you're smoking with. Back when I smoked I loved getting people high for the first time. It was kind of like trip sitting for me. I made sure they were comfortable, had good tunes, plenty of things to keep them occupied, etc.
>>
>>24055555
they see anon getting five fives

puffing dank kush flying high
>>
File: degenerate 1.jpg (30 KB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
degenerate 1.jpg
30 KB, 400x321
>>24053975
i hope you get addicted to the reefer madness fucking pot fiend.
>>
>>24055667
>Know thyself

k e k
>>
>>24053975
>>24055667

Also, are you a drinker? One or two drinks beforehand (like an hour,maybe) can greatly help you to keep the anxiety at bay. Just limit yourself to one or two, unless you're a naturally heavy drinker. But I'd stay away from drinking while smoking until you're used to weed.
>>
>>24055678
>pot fiend
>not ganja gremlin

step up
>>
>>24055694
Yeah, I know, shouldn't have used a neckbeardy phrase, but it's the truth. I can't use anything anymore with experiencing massive panic attacks (weed, shrooms, san pedro, whatever). It took me a long time to accept that my brain had changed and I wasn't the same person who used to be able to melt my brain with complete abandon.
>>
>>24055768
edit: without experiencing...
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.