[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please spoonfeed on how to autismbux. I live in the US and I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 63283658954.png (27 KB, 335x230) Image search: [Google]
63283658954.png
27 KB, 335x230
Please spoonfeed on how to autismbux. I live in the US and I've never been to a psychiatrist, is it necessary for applying? Do I need to have a job history? Help me out here senpai
>>
>>24053714
Buy tendies and show receipt of purchase to medical professional
>>
Come on guys, I have crippling social anxiety and really need to start making some income and stop living with my mom. A job is clearly out of the question
>>
>>24053824
get the fuck over it and become a smug toad
its what I did and now I can afford all the drugs I need in order to work without stuttering.
>>
>>24053824
>being so lazy that you can't be bothered to google how to get money for being lazy

You're the worst. Worse than every other NEET who leeches off the economy, since you're leeching the leeches for information.
>>
>>24053824
http://imgur.com/a/OyOid
>>
>>24053886
Shut the fuck up moralfag wagekuck
>>
>>24053897
Thanks, I've actually read that pastebin before, but I guess I'm not very keen on going to some stranger and saying I'm having suicidal thoughts. Guess I'll take the long way and build up some paperwork with psych visits before filing a claim.
>>
From what I hear they are very funny about how you spend that money. Considering I would splurge on anime figures and invest the rest in the stock market, I don't think they'd take too kindly. What would be of actual help is a program that would arrange accommodations for someone who wants to work but far away from here.
>>
>>24054102
I didn't realize they kept tabs on what you spend it on. Do they care if you just save it up?
>>
You know what really sucks about all this?

Id love to just be set up with some sort of zero social interaction autists job that pays just enough to allow living alone in a small apartment. Something where, from the get go, everyone else is informed that im just some robot, im harmless and distant, so dont harass or expect interaction.

What sucks about life is having to interact with all the motherfucking asshole mormies, especially on the job. Why isnt it possible to get by in life without slogging through the daily gauntlet of catty bitches and type a douchebags.
>>
>>24054165
Yep. I think the limit was like $2000. They want to make sure you actually need that money aren't just keeping it from a deserving nigger.
>>
>>24054185
Read SICP then learn Java.
>>
>>24054190
How would they know you're not saving it in cash though?
>>
>>24054290
Audit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.