[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be An Hero. What weapon should I use?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1440023397165.jpg (22 KB, 604x440) Image search: [Google]
1440023397165.jpg
22 KB, 604x440
I want to be An Hero.
What weapon should I use?
>>
Overdose marijuana
>>
Use two axes, can't go wrong. Or maybe a spear and shield, again a good combination. What about using a fireball, are you any good with magic??
>>
>>24053640
Depends what hero you play. If it's over 60 minutes and you have around 6k gold it might be worth a divine rapier.
>>
I'd tell you it's going to get better and that you should not do it, but fuck it, it never gets better. Do it.

Just https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

Hang yourself. Make sure the rope is only thick enough to not rip.
>>
>>24053640
you should become an Elliot
>>
Why don't you guise suggest an "exit bag"? Exit bag is the way to go. Just need a tank of helium and a bag over yet head.
>>
I also want to an hero.

We should assemble all the robots who want to die and have a death match tournament. The ultimate victor will be rewarded the life of a chad. Nothing more alpha than winning a death tournament.
>>
>>24055181
C-can I still bring the two axes? Please
>>
>>24055199
Bring whatever you want. We all wanted to die anyway. People who bring weapons didn't want to die as badly as the ones who didn't.
>>
An olive fork
>>
>>24053640

impale yourself
>>
>>24055272

What about setting yourself on fire with gasoline? The Buddhist monks did that during protests
>>
>>24055181
Or we could all do this. Too bad we wouldn't see the reaction of all the normies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMcN9qhb5ZU
>>
>>24055367
Supposed to be one of the most painful things the body can go through, but it's your call.
>>
old age
>>
>>24053640
kill yourself with sadness like everyone else here
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.