[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you guess what my country is? Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: hsucnsk.jpg (67 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
hsucnsk.jpg
67 KB, 1500x1000
Can you guess what my country is?

Pic related
>>
>>24053050
Syrup ?
>>
>>24053050

how the fuck are you able to get an internet connection?

why the fuck haven't you been enlisted in the Syrian army yet?

what the fuck are you going to do once Syria is the center of World War 3?
>>
>>24053086
No, Syria only started getting fucked recently
Mine has been fucked for as long as my father can remember
>>
>>24053050
Iraq of course.
>>
>>24053127
I'm not Syrian
>>
>>24053143
Egypt ?

Atleast tell continent
>>
>>24053050
Iraq?
>>
>>24053171
Bingo

Original comment
>>
>>24053171
Don't think so because Iraq was not fucked up during the Saddam era. I'm guessing Yemen maybe?
>>
>>24053050
Can you honestly tell me how was life under saddam for middle class and upper class

>inb4 muh murrican propaganda
>>
>>24053050
The Islamic state of Iraq and the Levant? (Formerly known as Iraq)
>>
>>24053200
Can only be Iraq or Syria because of the green text in the mid of the flag that resembles arabic or stars respectively.
>>
>>24053200
No it is Iraq and it was very fucked up during Saddam
Maybe even more fucked now
And it is only getting worse
No fucking hope in sight
Nuke us please
>>
>>24053214
Also inb4 irani propaganda
>>
>>24053222
Are you in iraq now?
>>
>>24053222
I'm sorry for you Iraqi robots. Why don't you think it'll get better?
>>
>>24053214
It was not much different than what we hear about north korea, limited TV channels that only show you what they want. If you get a satellite or anyway to get more channels you get executed. You could literally get executed for nothing, just maybe you were one day at the same bar as a person who while drunk said something a little negative about the government
Fucking wars, always
And because of him, Iraq was seiged or whatever you call it and so many died of just starvation
I'm just ranting

>>24053237
Yes

>>24053251
The government is so corrupt and the people are numbed by religious bullshit
Education is shit
Idk everything is shit

There's even a cholera outbreak now, how shitty does a country have to be for this to happen?
>>
>>24053305
are you kurd, sunni or shi'ite
>>
>>24053730
Well I was born shi'ite but I don't believe in anything

I'm an atheist m'anon
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.