[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So fucking pissed off right now /r9k/ >not eaten anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
So fucking pissed off right now /r9k/

>not eaten anything for three days as have had no food available
> mom comes to my room and asks if I need anything from the shop
> ask her for some rake
> hitch smugly asks how I'm going to pay for it, knowing I haven't got a job or anything
> full blown autistic and just mumble sorry I will pay you when I can
> she just says whatever and goes out
> comes back and I have to go downstairs around my fucking step dad while she's unpacking
> hands me two packets of ram en
> tell her I don't have the packets and I only eat the cup ones, as I can use the kettle in my room to boil the water
> both her and step dad go fucking crazy, swearing at me, telling me I'be got a week to find somewhere else to live

I don't know what the fuck to do robots. Suicide is a genuine option right now. How do people find places to live with no money no job and no friends?
>>
Why the fuck are American parents so fucking ruthless? What the fuck man?
>>
>>24052999
>not graciously accepting the food that your mother has bought for you, after not eating for 3 days

Stop being a faggot and provide for yourself, whether that's neetbux or actually finding a job.
>>
>>24052999

So what was stopping you from getting a job?
>>
>>24053018

My step dad and sister have spent the last ten years poisoning her against me. She loved me when I was younger. Ever since I hit 25 she's grown more distant. 28 now.
>>
>>24053058
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
>wew
>>
>>24052999
Your parents are rude. Tell them that you will move out and go on the streets since that is what they want so badly. But tell them you don't want to see them again and that you disown them and detest people like them. Tell them that is the price they will have to pay, and call them failure as parents because they beat you down when you are weak. Call them evil as well. Then leave OP, get a job and things will work out.
>>
>>24053024

Don't have need neetbux but have full blown social anxiety. Cant get a job because of it. Going into the kitchen would need about 4 hours preparation and I would feel
sick to my stomach
>>
>>24052999
>Suicide is a genuine option right now.
Murder-suicide is always the better option.
>>
>>24053070

How can I get a job. I can't even look them in the eye so I couldn't say that to them. Been crying for the last two hours feel like I'm having a panic attack. I just want everything to go back to normal.
>>
>>24053080

How can someone be so broken. What do you need to prepare for 4 hours for? You need help if that's not b8. Go into social settings and stay there. Don't retreat into your room like you always do.

Social skills are just that, skills. You can gain or lose them so the only thing that helps is practice.
>>
>>24053080
The social anxiety will go away almost as soon as you start work and start being by yourself. It happened with me, you basically just go on autopilot mode and don't think about what others are thinking anymore. It'll work out or you can join the military because that is what I'm doing. I'm 19 and nobody takes care of me. I live alone in my own apartment and am joining the air force. I had depression, social anxiety, etc but it disappeared as soon as I put myself out there and realized it's this or be homeless.
>>
>>24053116

I can't talk to other people. My sister, stepsister mom and step dad are the only people I've spoken to in years, and my mom was the only one who I could make eye contact with. I just want her to love me again. I fucking hate this.
>>
>>24053110
Go apply online at walmart.com/hourlyjobs or target.com and you will most likely get a job fast. Try krogers/frys. It's not hard OP, I got hired by them with no experience at 18.
>>
>>24053110
There are jobs you can get even with terrible social anxiety. I think you'd be surprised how equally fucked up some people are that land jobs in factories and the like. The mindless work might be good for you, in a way. You can zero in on your task and try to push out the anxiety and other shit.

You really need to get over the anxiety around your parents if you're going to be living with them. If you can fix it at least a little, and allow yourself to live comfortable in your own home (leave your room once in a while, use the kitchen, etc), your general outlook will improve. Living in a shitty situation makes your entire life seem like shit.

Maybe try practicing on random people, like cashiers and whatnot? It'll take some balls, but you can work your way up to getting good at small talk, and if you sperg out (which it sounds like you will), you're nobody to them and you never have to face them again if you so choose.
>>
>>24052999
Your mom is shit and you step dad is a shit. It's probably his fault your mom treats you that way. Fuck I hate step parents.
>>
>>24053142

I'm 28 and weigh 300lbs. The military wouldn't want me. Even my mother doesn't.

Thanks though. I wish more people were like you
>>
>>24053202
You could try getting a warehouse/factory job. Something that's physically demanding rather than social. I have social anxiety and it's true that the more you avoid going outside the worse it gets and the fear of getting out of your comfort zone with increase greatly. Try to get neetbux if anything.
>>
>>24052999
>>24053018
Holy shit man. It sucks when one's own mom won't stand up for you. Even if a mom/dad remarried I find it really unacceptable that they'd completely drop their son/daughter like that.
>>
>>24052999
I wouldn't have gone to get the ramen until after they went to bed, honestly OP. I have shame and would avoid my step dad at all times.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.