[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you think you're a good person?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1spvdvyo1_1280.jpg (347 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1spvdvyo1_1280.jpg
347 KB, 1280x1920
why do you think you're a good person?
>>
>>24052600
because I don't hog all the dubs, you whore
>>
File: 644.png (50 KB, 392x368) Image search: [Google]
644.png
50 KB, 392x368
>>24052600
Because i've allowed evil people to walk over me for all my life
>>
>>24052600
There are no good people, just the naive and those who are so manipulative they convince you they're nice.
>>
i stopped being one once i realized I won't have it as easy
>>
I don't think I'm a good person.

I realise I'm shit, but I don't blame anyone for it. It's all on me, and that's fine I guess.
>>
Because I can trace my problems back to not being a (bigger) cunt when I should've been.
>>
>>24052600
I'm courteous to people in public, and never go out of my way to cause people harm.

I still think i'm a piece of shit and despise myself, but in comparison to the general public, I think i'm a good person. The majority of people seem like cunts.
>>
I don't, but I don't consider myself an evil person, either. But good and evil is also something others can and will view differently. I just accept all the labels I'm forced to bear at this point
>>
>>24052600
I'm pretty neutral tbn
>>
no posts have no quality and i always try to hit people's weakspots for insecurity to aquire the maximum amount of trolling points
>>
>>24052919
you sounds like me. we should be friends.
>>
I'm not a good person, I'm an okay person.

I'm becoming a good person, little by little.
>>
Because I want to see people get the best and I try as much as I can to help them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.