[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> need to go food shopping > the shop is a 20 minute walk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
> need to go food shopping
> the shop is a 20 minute walk
> it's raining
>>
Then use an umbrella you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>24052627
I don't own one
>>
what, are you made out of sugar?
>>
File: 1427447981424.png (197 KB, 300x410) Image search: [Google]
1427447981424.png
197 KB, 300x410
but walking in the rain is comfy as fuck?
>>
>>24052596
You think that's the hardest part?

The hardest part is when you have to go to checkout and talk to the cashier.
>>
>>24052596
>need to go food shopping
>have no money
>>
File: 1446569282352.png (280 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1446569282352.png
280 KB, 640x360
a month and a half ago someone posted a "your roll is how many pushups you have to do" thread

I couldn't do 4. felt real bad so I decided it's time to do finally something about it.

with the encouragement of this board I was just able to do over 50 pushups with 15 of them in one single go. thanks for the support everyone, you can do it too!
>>
>>24054710
whops this was supposed to be a new thread baka
>>
>>24052596
Then take the bus
>>
>>24052596
I have never seen a more appropriate OP pic to match the OP comment. Your life is really hard. At least you aint complaining about some stupid hoe you knew back in highschool like all the other frog posting cacks. Good for you my boi!
>>
>Not walking in the rain without an umbrella

It's like you don't want to be the edgiest dude around.
>>
>>24052596

>having money to buy food of your own choice

I used to go through this every day, twice, just to get some shitty subsidized cafeteria food.
>>
>>24055968
>using an unbrella
Hahaha! This anon wants to be a fag!
>>
Just do it dude. Buy an umbrella while you're there. I just did this the other week because my car was in the shop, comfy as anything. Bought a drink for the way back and listened to some music.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.