[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else realise they were a horrible person? I was sat alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: autumn-fashion-6.jpg (157 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
autumn-fashion-6.jpg
157 KB, 500x333
Anyone else realise they were a horrible person?

I was sat alone on a bench on my campus this morning, feeling sorry for myself. I hoped in a way that someone would talk to me, take pity on someone looking sad.

Out of my block came a girl I had seen occasionally. I straightened up, smiled and waved at her. I didn't want her to see I was feeling down. Didn't want her to comfort me, not that she came close to it.

And I realised why, all at once. She was ugly and I didn't want to talk to an ugly girl. I didn't want to risk it - a friendship, a relationship. I wanted a beautiful girl.

How could I do that to another person, when I feel so lonely, telling myself I needed someone.. I passed from self-pity to disgust. I wasn't a good person, I didn't deserve anything. I wanted sex and comfort because I was sad.
>>
Anyone who's a virgin over 20 is a shitty person.
>>
>recess
>boy has pokemon cards out
>gust of wind blows them out of his hand
>they scatter everywhere
>everyone goes round picking them up
>I rip as many as I can
>>
i bet you like the smiths
>>
>>24052439

Why is that? I'm 30khv
>>
>>24052452
What a salty little faggot edgelord you were (probably still are).
>>
>>24052520
Probably because nobody liked us in the beginning, and it's a huge red flag to everyone that we're scum.
>>
>>24052439
they become shitty because of the way they have been treated in general, virginity is just a side effect
>>
>>24052505

Got to listen to them now. Thanks Anon.
>>
File: sad-00027.jpg (134 KB, 1012x810) Image search: [Google]
sad-00027.jpg
134 KB, 1012x810
I try to be nice to others online, but often times I get so annoyed or so hurt that I lash out at others. After I realize what I've done I feel incredibly bad.
I dread when people are like that to me, so why do I sometimes do it to others?
>>
I never used to be so bad

as life continues to deride and erode me I've become more bitter and depressed, but I can be happy for others and just keep to myself
>>
>>24052452
fuck you

holy shit im mad now
>>
>>24052833
is your name nikki? if so, fuck you
>>
>>24052984
It's Miles. I also usually try to apologize if I realize I've done something like that.
>>
>>24052452
Good. Kids should know better than to flaunt their wealth in school.
>>
>>24052420
you're just like every other robot on this board

the only reason youre lonely is because you have high as fuck unrealistic standards for women even though you're worthless and bring nothing to the table

so you just blame chad and hate women for treating you the same way you treat them.
>>
>>24052833
Your doing anonymity wrong. One of the prime motivators for coming here is that users can say exactly what they are thinking no matter how vile or mean-spirited. If you want an over-moderated hugbox, go to r/foreveralone.
>>
>>24052420
This is a good sign. You're on the verge of an Awakening, anon. You're realizing that you have the power to change, it's just that change is fucking terrifying and humans are obsessed with their Comfort Zones to the point that they'll stay miserable forever. Know you can change, that the real you isn't horrible. Start reading some Wayne Dyer or something, focus on positive things.
>>
>>24052439
this desu. Even if you're ugly as fuck you'll get laid and have relationships so long as you don't have an awful personality.
>>
File: 1446687713449.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1446687713449.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
>>24052452
Kek'd very heartily desu. wares my mischief bros at?
>>
>>24054360
Just because we the ability to be mean toward our fellow robots doesn't mean we should. If we all did that 4chan would have nothing of value.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.