[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the proper way to suck on a dick? Do you just put it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: blush.png (101 KB, 366x248) Image search: [Google]
blush.png
101 KB, 366x248
What is the proper way to suck on a dick? Do you just put it in your mouth and move around your tongue? Or do you actually try to suck on it like sucking in your cheeks?
>>
Thrusts
>>
How easy is it to do it too hard.
>>
>>24052375
So he just thrusts his dick down my throat while I stay still?
>>
File: Lollypop_twists.png (132 KB, 408x490) Image search: [Google]
Lollypop_twists.png
132 KB, 408x490
>>24052316
Think of it like a lollypop, but make a concious effort not to use teeth.
>>
>>24052403
If you don't know what you're doing, this will be more pleasurable for him than you trying (and inevitably failing) at giving a good BJ.

Watch some BJ videos, and i'm sure there are written guides out there. As a man, my recommendation is to take it out every so often and just lick up and down the shaft. Press your tongue hard against the bottom of the shaft as you lick up to the tip. Toss in some deep throats if you can. Make a conscious effort to avoid tooth-on-dick. And either take a body shot or swallow, don't take it in your mouth and dribble it all over his dick/crotch.

God speed, you slut.
>>
File: 1442946577111.jpg (47 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1442946577111.jpg
47 KB, 736x736
>>24052316
Practice on one of your fingers. You're trying to create as much sensation on the skin as possible so find what works best.
>>
suck it, literally
and dont forget to make it sloppy
dry sucking is the worst
>>
>>24052316
Enthusiasm and eye contact takes you far.
>>
>>24052316
Its actually all in the teeth, make sure all your teeth make contact with penis, also you want your mouth and tongue as dry as possible
>>
File: 1415221761283.jpg (28 KB, 248x300) Image search: [Google]
1415221761283.jpg
28 KB, 248x300
>>24052793
OP! It's a trap
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.