[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a girl if she lost her virginity from rape?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: Cats.jpg (275 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Cats.jpg
275 KB, 1280x1024
Would you date a girl if she lost her virginity from rape?
>>
File: 1446735003612.jpg (50 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
1446735003612.jpg
50 KB, 814x500
>>24051997
Yes.
Why wouldn't I?
>>
>>24051997
a slut is a slut is a slut
>>
>>24051997
why would I want to? I already got what I wanted at that point.
>>
>>24051997
If she was emotionally stable.

I know I'm a dick for this, but damaged goods are not fun.
>>
>>24051997
depends how big his dick was
>>
File: vicky mrowka.png (97 KB, 152x261) Image search: [Google]
vicky mrowka.png
97 KB, 152x261
>>24052034
what this guy said

girls who got raped/molested are really fucked up
>>
yeah, why wouldn't I?
>>
>>24051997
I'm not gonna blame someone for something beyond their control.
>>
>>24051997
Only if she tells me all of the slutty details.
>>
>>24052034
this.
Its not fair. But you will need a lot of strength to handle the crazyness.
>>
File: 1386571046446.png (27 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1386571046446.png
27 KB, 500x362
>>24051997
>be me
>date a girl that was raped, lost her virginity
>never talks about anything else
>sex was always a burden when I wanted it
>her constantly being a victim, constantly
>I tell her I was raped as a child too, by a friend of my mom while she was out
>tell her how I don't constantly victimize myself because of it
>she continues to victimize herself, and minimizes me getting butt raped by a man because females getting raped is worse
>the whole relationship is centered around her and her victimhood
>I dump her
>never again will I have sex with a rape victim who uses the experience as a crutch
>virgin or not
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>24052203
Thats crazy as fuck senpai, was she hot?
>>
>>24052034
>I know I'm a dick for this

I don't know about that. I mean, this is the same kind of thing as a guy being so ugly/uninteresting that nobody wants to fuck him. It's a fine thing to say that girls who have been raped should still be open for dating and should still have a chance at happiness, I don't disagree with that, but there's also no basis for forcing men to date a woman they don't want to date. That shit's serious, life-consuming business, so while you can't blame a woman for getting raped, you also can't blame a man for not wanting to get involved. No such thing as charity penis in the world either.
>>
>>24052236
This was back when I was a teen, no pictures of her.
But yeah, she was a hot little blonde with a great body.
>>
>>24052203
>females getting raped is worse

That's fucking retarded, females have been getting raped for millions of years. Pretty sure they're hard-wired to be raped by now.
>>
>>24051997
First gf got raped but she'd already lost her v. I was 17 and she was 19.

Second gf lost her v due to rape. I was 18 and she was 16.

my fucking god i miss my 2nd gf, i was such a cunt to her and now it's too late.
>>
>>24052034
>raped
>emotionally stable
can only pick one m8
>>
>>24052203
At least when women get raped it's in a place dicks were designed to be put in.
>>
No, and I wouldn't believe any woman telling me she was raped, unless she could show me that she had the guy prosecuted and found guilty, and even then I'd be highly suspicious and want to know his story.

It seems to be one of the commonest things in the world for a lot of women to just make up stories about rape. It's like women claiming they broke their hymen horse-riding or anything like that, it's a slut lie.
>>
>>24052601
Yeah.
I struggled with sexual identity issues till I was in my early 20's.
The experience of being raped by another male was traumatizing.
My own mother didn't believe I was raped, and nothing ever happened to the guy.
I was so ashamed of myself for the longest time. Even after the man forced himself on me, and used me... I would later look back on it and fantasize about it. Almost enjoying the horrible memories.
That compounded my angry feelings about not being able to tell anyone about it.
It really fucked me up.
But after some years went by, I began experimenting with older guys in my early teens. Trying to relive the experience in a controlled setting.
Eventually I learned that I'm not all that fond of cock, and that I was trying to work through repressed issues.
The whole experience made me stronger, but it still disgusts me when women talk about rape like it only happens to them, or it is some how worse when it does.
>>
>>24051997
>>24051997
No, yuck, her cunt is broken.
>>
yes
maybe she wants to repeat the experience in a roleplaying kinky way
>>
Yes if she was crazy and way too clingy
>>
I could handle a rape chick honestly to be. maf

I've been around and have been dealing with all manner of crazies all my life. As long she wasn't cukcing me to "reclaim her sexuality", then it could work out in the long run.

It could be the only good thing I do with my life. And when she is finally fixed and healthy, she'll dump my ass for chad, and the cycle begins again.
>>
>>24052721
i was molested by another guy when i was about 3 or so, and had the same issues you did.

what helped me was art, actually. i started drawing, painting, and making music. when it's really bothering you, and you turn those feelings into a piece of art, it almost makes it less threatening.
>>
>>24052721
I'm sorry dude, that must have been awful. Obviously I can never know what that is like, but a few family members have gone through it and it's depressing. I'm glad you're stronger for it though.
>>
>>24053211
I find that more people have been molested or raped, than have not.
When I talk to people about it, more often than not others have stories to share.
It seems rather rare that I find someone who wasn't molested, raped, or was involved in incest at least.
>>
My first girlfriend did. She turned out alright
>>
File: tgZnE.jpg (94 KB, 719x538) Image search: [Google]
tgZnE.jpg
94 KB, 719x538
i don't date twice the same girl
>>
>tfw damaged girls are the only ones that show interest in me

It's a strange feel
>>
>>24052034
I always somehow picked out the damaged ones. Never on purpose. But everything we would talk late at night ,this was with all three, they told me some really heaven shit they all had gone through.
Why can't I just find a nice girl who isn't fucked up?
>>
>>24054078
nice 1 mike
>>
>>24052030
Well put you fucker
>>
>>24055666
Thanks satan.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.