[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genuine question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: CuteCat.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
CuteCat.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
Robots ,

What makes you think you're beta?
What steps have you taken to remedy the situation?
>>
>>24051516
robots can't be beta, betas are average people who will live average lives, do average jobs and have average relationships with average people, robots are omegas and low deltas down the shitleg of the bell curve.
>>
I'm 5'4, how the fuck am I supposed to remedy that?
>>
>>24051516
>I'm not a robut.
>I'm not a beta.
>I am me, on a daily basis.
>>
>>24051559

Have you tried acting big and entitled?
>>
>>24051559
This pretty much. I was doomed to be a fucking joke from the day I was born. Fuck the normies, fuck the real world. I want nothing to do with any of it, just want to be left alone until I eventually kill myself.
>>
>>24051597
>>24051559

There are tons of short guys who are alpha as fuck.
>>
I'm not beta. People gravitate towards me for whatever reason. But I'm mentally ill and want to be a girl so I just became a shutin so I can spend every waking moment using stories, TV shows, movies, and any other vicarious experiences to escape from the reality that I will always be a guy.
>>
>>24051516
Very low testosterone. Low sex drive. Conditioned to be beta by mother. I have accepted permanent beta status.
>>
>>24053553

So you have accepted defeat?
>>
>>24051516
I don't take part the whole "social hierarchy" I live mostly alone and my main focus in life is my art (composition), women, sex and society all come second.

Pretty much everything after food water composition and weightlifting/running can be taken out and i wouldn't really mind
>>
>>24053589
Not necessarily. I am simply beta by nature. Being alpha takes way too much effort.
>>
I don't think I'm beta.

The idea of alphas and betas is based in a now discredited theory about the social structure of wolves.

I am not a wolf. I am a man.

People forget that although men rise the highest, they also fall the furthermost. If you think of yourself as a beta, you think of yourself as less of a man. Don't.

Because being a complete failure also makes you more of a man, than a mediocre man.
>>
>>24051516
I'm not a beta, I'm just fuck ugly. Only for the saving grace of being a big guy, men actually listen to and respect me. Women on the other hand literally treat you like shit if you don't make their vagina tingle
>>
>>24051516
Being a beta is putting anyone before yourself.
>>
>>24051516
I'll tell you what, as a girl. You are all very insecure people with no backbone. You think you're being nice, but in reality, you're just too much of a pussy to say no, and have no backbone. Or you do things expecting something in return. You guys talk in uncertainty and you're usually nervous. Offputting.
>>
>>24054331
Nobody asked
>>
>>24054690

Zing.
>>
>>24051516

I' an ugly ging. I used to think I was attractive when I was young, but I failed so many times to attract women. They always say they have a friend who loves gingers but it's always a friend and I have never met any of them. I just gave up and tried to work on myself. Fast forward a few years, got /fit/, bought a house. Still work shitty jobs because I'm a shitty student. I don't even have time anymore to go out, but If I did it has been so long since I have even tried flirting. The few friends I had don't live anywhere near me anymore.
>>
>>24051559
Get a bane mask and have fun with it.
>>
>>24051516
>What makes you think you're beta?
Quiet
Not assertive
Lazy

>What steps have you taken to remedy the situation?
Meth
>>
Skinny and weak
Nothing
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.