[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, any other male anons actually attracted to very high int
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7
File: ELqOuTY6.jpg (173 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
ELqOuTY6.jpg
173 KB, 1252x1252
So, any other male anons actually attracted to very high intelligence in women? And I don't mean the "lolz I'm so nerdy!" girls, but the ones with an actually intimidating level of intelligence.

I'm salivating over these chicks' skillsets and achievments the way other guys do over boob measurements.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/lakshmi-parthasarathy/24/631/485?trk=pub-pbmap

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/rabeea-ahmed/27/463/201
>>
>>24051504
When my wife got her report card from college and had a 3.9 gpa i fucked her so hard.

I like when she tries to explain calculus to me and i don't understand but she sound so mark and confident. Turn me the fuck on!!!
>>
>>24051517

What was her major?
>>
I have literally 0 interest in a woman if she doesn't speak a couple of hard languages fluently.
Roasties that claim to speak like 7 languages and can't even hold a conversation should fuck off btw.
>>
I'm right there with you OP.

Not to make it a fetish, but intelligent girls just seem automatically more attractive to me.

Too bad most girls are retarded underachievers who only do things if it will impress a chad.
>>
>>24051504
I'm with you, kind of.

don't care about degrees. her being smart and sharp in person is what matters
>>
>>24051504
>Rabeea Ahmed
>Lakshmi Parthasarathy

Holy fucking shit..
>>
>>24053319
Math
400k starting
>>
>>24053532
>her being smart and sharp in person is what matters

Bullshit. Intelligent people have shit to show for it. Everyone's smart "in person".
>>
>>24053574
LOL
right
>>
>>24053581
not really, mr. robot
>>
No, because it makes me feel inferior and insecure.
>>
>>24051504
>women
>intelligent
No.
The ones who are good at a particular subject are no more than computers at best. They cannot truly think. They cannot dream. They cannot have aspirations of genuine greatness. They cannot feel.
>>
>What comes out of a robot's mouth.
>>24053684

>What he actually thinks.
>>24053628
>>
>>24053701
You mean
>What a man knows to be true
>>24053684

>A cu ck
>>24053628
>>
I like my women to be smart and dedicated to the same things as me (computer for ex.) But also things I don't know or less interested in so u can learn from her.
>>
Every man likes a smart woman. I want as smart a woman as I can get. Not because this means she is likely to make more money, but because she will be easier to live with and give better advice.

When women say "men don't like smart women" they actually mean "men don't like women who are cunts." Being smarter than someone doesn't make them dislike you. It makes it easier to make them like you.
>>
>>24051504
>tfw dumb
I find intelligent woman of that type very attractive, but those woman wouldn't have me, I've neither the looks nor intellect to make up for it.
>>
Not that it's hard, but all of my crushes have been more intelligent than me.
>>
>>24053954
If you have a degree, you are not dumb.

LITERALLY NO EXCEPTIONS.

You will never understand the suffering of being too dumb to finish high school in time and having an IQ of 90.
>>
>>24054026
I used to think this way, but after finding people who literally are intelligent and I don't mean in the academic sense, but have profound insight into the subject that interests them and genuinely think for themselves, that is, conceive thoughts themselves even if they aren't original, you'll see what real intelligence is. At best you could say that I'm functionally intelligent, which is enough to obtain a degree.
>>
>>24054061
You fucker.

Stop redefining intelligence only to be able to claim you're not.

There is no such shit like 'functional intelligence' or 'academic intelligence'.

If you have a degree, then you have the intelligence to understand jokes, learn skills, learn instruments, read books, remember music, remember your life.

And you will never understand the suffering of inability to do those.
>>
>>24054095
And you're not redefining intelligence yourself?
You have the intelligence to fun-post, to analyze and be aware of your own stupidity, to form coherent sentences.

It's a spectrum.
>>
File: 1446404148723.jpg (19 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446404148723.jpg
19 KB, 640x640
>intelligence
>women
>>
>>24054120
>And you're not redefining intelligence yourself?

No. Intelligence is what it's always been: IQ, g, the most adaptive trait of all, the one which aids survival across the widest range of evolutionary adversities (note: having randomly been born filthy rich does *not* facilitate survival more than IQ). Literally every graduate has IQ > 100, and a majority probably has > 115.

>You have the intelligence to fun-post, to analyze and be aware of your own stupidity, to form coherent sentences.

Because I am a NEET. Watch me try to understand how a bicycle or a fridge works or discuss history or literature or try to remember what I did a year or a month ago. I know what you're going to say because I've heard it before: 'you haven't studied those because those just aren't your things'. Precisely. Nothing is my thing. I am interested in nothing.

It's bitter to watch you insist on vapidity of women while denying it in men when it comes from low IQ.
>>
It's not so much im attracted to intelligence as much as stupidity is a turn off.
>>
>>24051504
Yea its called sapiosexuality. You aren't the only one OP.

I dated a 200+ IQ guy who went to one of the top schools in the nation for molecular physics. That shit made me wet...

It's a natural attraction since there's a wide variety of things that humans choose as mate-able (like for breeding) qualities but obviously intelligence.

Funny thing is looks have literally nothing to do with it. Even though this guy was a chubby awkward virgin he made me hot still. I mean the awkwardness was actually attractive of it's own even.

People always thought I was dating down, apparently I'm basically considered more attractive. But subjectively it's where your priorities lie. I am convinced he will get a Nobel Peace price by at least his 40s.

The intelligence thing went straight to my pussy. Like I would have literal physical reactions to displays of intelligence. Btw he was HUMBLE about it. I'm at least smart enough to be able to detect how much smarter he was than me.

'Intelligence' it's self is a spectrum. So while I'm super impressed by the field of physics other people might be more impressed by a musician. So it's all about what you find intelligent in a person.

For me the academic success was a turn on but compared to him I'm a huge creative success. I'm an artist and writer.

I would dream of helping him design something...
>>
>>24054256
We could begin discussing whether IQ is a definitive measure for intelligence or not, but for the sake of our argument let's say that IQ is.
If someone with an IQ of 90 was absolutely dumb but an IQ of 100 was intelligent, then an IQ of 140 wold be a genius, and that's what we're talking about here. If you've ever met a genius it's downright frightening how much lucidity these people show, how insightful they are into any subject that catches their interest and their sharp wit. It's jarring for someone with an IQ of 100.

> Precisely. Nothing is my thing. I am interested in nothing.
That has nothing to do with intelligence, unless you want to combine practicality with intelligence, which would make Engineers and Entrepreneurs the top of the game, which although does make them good money and therefore more useful for survival, anyone wouldn't realistically call them the most intelligent people out there.

>It's bitter to watch you insist on vapidity of women while denying it in men when it comes from low IQ.
I'm not the type of poster that goes around saying stuff like that
>>
>>24054328
>sapiosexuality
Do we really need a different word for every sexual inclination? Do we need a word for people who like blondes? For people who won't date short guys?
>>
>>24054328
>Nobel Peace price
ROFL, sorry I meant prize, I'm really high right now.

Also he would synth great psychedelics for us. It really impressed me, not just for his ability to do it but also the fact that he was interested in something like that. His curiosity was endless. And in the end I think it was that curious nature that was most attractive.

Now I'm just a druggie whore and he's going to change to world.
>>
>>24054379
Haha and he always told me how impressed by me he was, oh and he had some kind of super villain complex where he would claim he had no feelings but then he got drunk and cried on me.

So cute ;-; He really fascinated me.
>>
>>24054256
>the one which aids survival across the widest range of evolutionary adversities (note: having randomly been born filthy rich does *not* facilitate survival more than IQ)

Elaboration:

Being social might make you good at talking your way out of things.
Being autistic might make you know a randomly-required trivium.
Being cheerful might make you not kill yourself after a breakup.
Being rich might make you have access to medical care.

But without IQ (and remember that at least in case of wealth, most benefits attributed to it are really of its underlying intelligence), you will fail at all other scenarios. It's better to be decent at everthing than specialized at one thing only. A calm, collected person will starve if dumped in the wilderness. A happy person will fail to analyze the political turmoil going in their country and emigrate in time. A social person will fail to have read enough to recognize the symptoms of a disease. A motivated person will fail to catch a car with the corner of their eye and will get hit. Only IQ builds the network of observations that protects you from everything at the same time.

>people don't understand this

>>24054351
>That has nothing to do with intelligence

Awww.
>>
>>24054443
...This is why IQ *is* intelligence.

...And this is why people deny that IQ is intelligence, too.
>>
>>24054443
>>That has nothing to do with intelligence

Trust me on this one, I'm a full blown dilettante, I can find interest in anything but I never go all the way through because they become too hard to deal with with my short level of intellect, so I only manage which is possible for me.

Learning how to half-assedly play the guitar and piano, Victoria 2, learning some philosophy, some physics (delved pretty deep into electricity desu), some literature, I'm too stupid to master any of it, but I know that I genuinely am interested in all of it.
>>
>>24054256
>nothing is my thing
Tbh you write pretty well senpai
>>
>>24054481
I wish there were a surgery that would reduce your IQ to my level, because if you underwent it, the memory of what you've lost would make you kill yourself.
>>
File: end-it.jpg (53 KB, 389x366) Image search: [Google]
end-it.jpg
53 KB, 389x366
>>24054328
>roastie whore's story
Shitpost discarded, now get the fuck off my board
>>
>>24054592
Cool meme dank pepe
>>
File: 1444177961083.png (623 KB, 744x744) Image search: [Google]
1444177961083.png
623 KB, 744x744
Of course fluid intelligence is important, but it's only insecure spergs who shunt effort away from actually rewarding professional pursuits to wank about it. Performing well on the standardized exams used to vet potential matriculates in academia is something commendable; spending hours taking tests and filing forms to get into a high IQ society is a masturbatory waste of time. If you're really in possession of superior mental faculties, you should be devoting your energies to something more productive.
>>
File: 100-dollars-fuckoff.jpg (24 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
100-dollars-fuckoff.jpg
24 KB, 500x375
>>24054621
kill yourself whore
>>
>>24054511
It's... not autism, but savantism. Apparently I could spell by age 2 or 3 or so.

Imagine listening to people talking about their school experiences, or their first times they did something, or the places they've been to, or their feelings, and being unable to contribute. I'm nearly 30 and I've never posted in a greentext thread. I used to want to kill myself. I don't even remember how it felt. I used to be in love and I don't remember that either.

I listen to music a lot; I will then go to progarchives.com, read a about 'that legendary solo' on a song I've heard 100 times, and not know what they're talking about.

Imagine reading a novel from which 95% of words are missing.

Sage.
>>
I have a bimbo fetish, but I do find women who are able to reason/entertain ideas very attractive.

Problem is they're so few and far between.
>>
File: Max_Stirner-k.jpg (47 KB, 501x525) Image search: [Google]
Max_Stirner-k.jpg
47 KB, 501x525
>>24054640
>should
spooky
>>
>>24051504
Op troll? These two girls have BA degrees. Girls with MS degrees or phds in science impress me, not these mediocre ones..
>>
>>24054640
High-range testing is not useless; it's being used to relate high IQ with personality, background, and life outcomes, just as with regular tests. It is especially commendable considering the size of the population.
>>
>>24054714
The German academic heritage largely appropriated its philosophies from Buddhist and Hindu theology. Not that I don't enjoy the crazy bastards as much as the next guy, but I don't understand why they've so fully become the prince of NEETs on /lit/ and otherwise.
>>
>>24054803
Simple: their meme potential.

>Buddhist and Hindu theology
Also, where did you learn that Max actually did as much? As far as I know he is an original thinker.
>>
>>24054829
>Also, where did you learn that Max actually did as much?

He'd been inspired subconsciously by the Akashic records.
>>
>>24051504

yes because intelligent women are more rare than women with nice tits/ass
>>
>>24054848

It's funny that you should say that. I do believe that a specific type of knowledge can be discovered by turning our attention inwardly, and that Gnosticism embodies most of this knowledge, but if you had told Stirner about it he would have made a mocker out of all of it calling it mere illusions.
>>
File: 140923correlation-graphic.png (66 KB, 741x643) Image search: [Google]
140923correlation-graphic.png
66 KB, 741x643
>>24054351
>anyone wouldn't realistically call them the most intelligent people out there.
They're amongst the most intelligent degree-holders, and e.g. 10 points higher than people in medicine. Don't know where the "engineers are dumb" meme came from. Same goes with entrepreneurs, good managers average around 130.
>>
>>24054425

holy shit shut the fuck up
>>
Intelligence in a woman is entirely irrelevant to me. It's all about their attitude and temperament. I'll take a kind idiot over a genius bitch any day of the year. That being said, two of the 3 females I've felt true love for thus far have been gifted in the head. One is about to get her Ph. D. on scholarships and thinks like a man without dressing like one. Basically perfection.
>>
>>24054915

>people with low IQs go in to education
>people with low IQs try to fix social and mental issues
>>
>>24054969
>Intelligence in a woman is entirely irrelevant to me. It's all about their attitude and temperament.

That's like saying that you don't care about legs, you just care about mobility.

Intelligence is a significant predictor of 'attitude and temperament'. Dismissing the former, the precedent, is really disingenuous; good luck finding nice women with IQ 100.
>>
>>24051504
Yeah in my classes I usually assess who is the smartest woman, just for fun, because women typically carry themselves as less intelligent so it could be challenging to really listen to what they say and determine how intelligent they really are.
>>
yea, but have you met one that isn't also an asshole?
>>
>>24055008
I've met plenty of good and evil girls from both ends of the IQ pool. I reject entirely the notion that being less intelligent makes them more likely to be nasty people. If someone starts feeling a little too smart, though... it can go to their heads and result in distasteful arrogance and conceit. Girl I mentioned in previous post always has fun stories about the insanely bloated egos of her colleagues.

So yeah, that can definitely go either way.
>>
>>24055008
>That's like saying that you don't care about legs, you just care about mobility.

(Or, better, like saying that the workers that've constructed a building are 'irrelevant' because you care about the completed structure; you don't give credit where it's due, you dismiss the role of intelligence in capacity for a calm, satisfying exchange.)
>>
>>24055051
Smart women can't be assholes, because if they are assholes to begin with, they aren't smart at all.

Smart women are reserved.
>>
Tbh I prefer dumb girls. That way o can constantly feel smart.
>>
>>24055077
>I reject entirely the notion that being less intelligent makes them more likely to be nasty people.

That's because you don't even *know* unintelligent people.

You unconsciously overestimate the mean of your surroundings. In school/at work, you talk to people roughly your level.

Go to the worst neighbourhood in your town; it is there that the IQ is a SD below the mean (incidentally, if you're in the US, that would be an average black neighbourhood).

And then say it again.
>>
>>24055152
>overestimate
*under
>>
Yes. I'm going into academia and I know I need a girlfriend that I can talk about my future career field to. At least a girl smart enough to hold a basic back-and-forth conversation with me without it involving strictly me bouncing words or ideas off of a brick wall.
>>
>>24055152
Actually, I've met people from all walks of life and socioeconomic backgrounds. One of the best girls I've ever met was a poor Rican from the projects who could barely into math. Though she likes me, so that obviously changes how people act.
>>
I want to cum on Kaylyn's face.
>>
if this was true, the amount of potential suitors i have would be like 5000.

instead, whenever i mentioned anything school/work related, men recoil. all they want is a housewife who will kek them and take their money, so long as she is pretty like OP's picture they don't care. the day i find a man who is actually impressed by my intelligence and work ethic and what i have achieved with my mind rather than my body is the day i will eat my hat
>>
>>24055730

pls be my gf and kek me
>>
i'm completely uninterested in how intelligent someone is beyond a certain point

average intelligence is fine. once you start getting into the extremes of intelligence level, like a really dumb bitch or a really smart bitch, they are just different degrees of batshit insane.
>>
>>24054915
They both have BAs, you retard (glorified high school teachers who can code basically). Not even BS, let alone MS or PhD. There is nothing exceptional about these girls.
It's amazing how low the standards of people in this board are.
Are you guys like all lower class people who think "we smart now" because you have an undergraduate degree, lel.
>>
>>24053895
>When women say "men don't like smart women" they actually mean "men don't like women who are cunts."
this

Too often smart people have big cuntish egos. It can be ignored on a guy friend, but not on somebody you want to live with.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.