[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody have any experiences with "Syrian" refugees?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1429531200473.jpg (425 KB, 1550x864) Image search: [Google]
1429531200473.jpg
425 KB, 1550x864
Anybody have any experiences with "Syrian" refugees?
>>
>>24051488

Probably aren't many. According to ten seconds in google, there's been 700k Syrian refugees trying to get into Europe since 2011. In comparison, there are 503 million people already living in Europe. I've heard there's been some kind of big influx recently, people looking for safety and opportunity, but it probably hasn't changed that much.
>>
>>24051534
have you been living under a rock? Germany is taking in a million syrian refugees this year, Sweden has taken in 8% of their population in refugees, and Greece is pushing them through the Schengen area like they're gonna explode if they stay put for a while.
>>
File: 13489570.jpg (9 KB, 240x286) Image search: [Google]
13489570.jpg
9 KB, 240x286
>>24051534
>According to ten seconds in google, there's been 700k Syrian refugees trying to get into Europe since 2011.

dis nigga serious?
>>
>>24051534
this is what being Keked looks like
>>
all I see is goddamn niggers flooding my country, not syrians. fuck all of them
>>
>>24052032
if you notice the OP put "Syrian" in inverted commas to highlight this very point.
>>
Yes I live in Sweden and we have accepted a total of almost 200 000 refugees this year, half of them are Syrian but the rest are also middle eastern shitskins so there is really no difference. While 50% will be deported, nothing is happening so they all just stay here anyway. I'm an immigrant myself (from Russia though) so I don't think I should be allowed to complain but it's really not sustainable. 200 000 refugees here is over 2% of the population, for comparison that would be around 7 million refugees in a year for USA.

My experience with them is not good but not overly bad either. The whole /pol/ meme about rape, kekolding all there is isn't true. They mostly live isolated from the cities out in the forest anyway. They go on about their lives being content just NEET:ing it up. They usually come from the upper middle class to upper class in Syria so they're not poorfags or religious nutjobs. I did play against some of them in a football game and it was alright.
>>
>>24052051
i didn't notice.
btw some days ago newspapers reported that in my hometown a drunk african refugee assaulted a citizen because he wore a cross around his neck.
>>
>>24052090
>from Russia
AIDS eitherway
>>
File: 906.jpg (104 KB, 680x652) Image search: [Google]
906.jpg
104 KB, 680x652
>>24051488
>tfw your country is racist and getting scolded by UN, EU for bad treatment of refugees and rejecting quotas
>>
>>24052254
>implying any refugees want to live in pooland anyway
>>
File: _vyrn_933D371194.jpg (70 KB, 470x351) Image search: [Google]
_vyrn_933D371194.jpg
70 KB, 470x351
>>24052301
of course they don't want to live in poland, because there is no multiculti gibsmedat wellfare state and positive discrimination there

I am not even from Poland, I'm czech
>>
>>24052402
Also because your countries are impoverished shitholes filled with entitled, ungrateful bydlo scum.
>>
>>24052500
>I get all info on foreign countries from jewlywood the post
are you an american by any chance?
>>
File: 0086 - IQrru8o.jpg (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0086 - IQrru8o.jpg
45 KB, 499x499
>i smoked a joint in the park and some sandnigger came up
>we smoked together and he told me a bunch of bullshit which i didn't listen to
>>
>>24052122
Or maybe he assaulted him because he was drunk?
>>
>>24052563
he said "that that off" and tried to rip it off his neck. he was drunk and a muslim. they don't even respect their religion, scum of the earth
>>
>>24052648
take*
>>
I have a friend who lives in north Finland and the shit he tells me about what they're doing up there is hilarious.

>refugees flee war, famine, rape, torture & death
>they come to Finland
>they get 3 warm meals a day
>they get free housing
>they complain because they think the food "isn't fit for dogs to eat"
>it's the same meals that they serve in schools and so forth
>complain that it's too cold and that there are no bars

then another one a couple of days later

>bunch of refugees stage a "hunger strike" outside the local police station
>crying at how the free housing and meals they get aren't good enough
>they just sit there on their mobile phones all day
>the second the media & cameras leave, the hunger strike suddenly ends

Literally the most entitled fucking babies. You can walk your shitskin ass back across all of Europe if you don't fucking like it here.
>>
99% male, no children, no elderly, grouped into small gangs, survival of the fittest mentality, it is obvious many of them are from africa or eastern europe and the actual vulnerable people never made it that far
>>
>>24052662
Why bother with that kind of post? If someone didn't understand what you said, they'd ask. Assume this and your english learning career will be a lot more fun. Pass it on.
>>
>>24051488
they're very muslim, difficult to deal with, ungrateful and disrespectful.
>>
>>24051488
We have a shit ton of them in Turkey. I regularly see them around but I don't think or give a shit about them. They're supposed to be bad for economy or something. I hope they are. I can't wait for this country going down the shitter.
>>
>>24052254
God bless the slavs for having a backbone. It's good for the floundering brainwashed whites to have some role models we can look up to.
>>
>>24053315
>tfw slav
refugees avoid this shithole and instead fuck up the countries i want to move to
>>
>>24051488
They're honestly not that bad and only hated by the /pol/ types which seem to be prevalent on this board nowadays
>>
> working in a hospital
> refugee spit on my shoes bc he had to wait 2 hours
> called security because of "aggressive behaviour"
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.