[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /given up on love/? I've come to accept that I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Who here /given up on love/?

I've come to accept that I'll never be in a loving relationship. Women are simply put off by me, or directly intimidated.

>22yo yet look like I'm over 30
>6'2 and endomorph, so literally a pulpous monster
>male pattern baldness already
>a forehead to rival a landing strip in terms of space occupation
>deep brow that makes me look either pissed or stoned
>huge jaw, but in the voluminous sense not the sharp sense
>too fucking timid and good-natured to become some burly, Neanderthal-like dudebro

All I can do is bury myself in my studies and hobbies. I will always be that gentle giant friend to women who they bring along when going to town to ward off potential creeps and rapists. I haven't had a girl interested in me since puberty finally settled in and I got stuck as the mountain of big bones and muscles that I am now.

Worst part is that I'm studying engineering, and everyone of my friends are geeky manlets who're all like "anon, you shouldn't have any problem at all given how manly you are!" Dude, if my body reflected my personality, I'd be in a retard ward at some asylum, under watch from 3 massive tard wranglers in case I throw a tantrum and destroy half the ward.
>>
Stop describing my future right now!!
>>
>>24050857
You're also a big guy? Or just relate to the apathy of my situation?

If it's the latter, you can still change.
>>
Anons, please.

There must be more people sharing my feels.
>>
Right there with ya buddy. I've taken up new hobbies and interests and try to work on my career instead of pursuing love and relationships. It's somewhat hard, but distracting yourself is the key. I've also got a small penis, so my fate is pretty much sealed. Best of luck to you OP, hope you'll fare well in life!
>>
I thought some women have a fetish for big guys
>>
>>24050835
I gave up awhile back, but it was more of the enlightening/wizard give up than slinking back to wallow in my misery.
I'm cyborg in that I could interact with normies with minimal spaghetti, and I saw so much of what /r9k/ spouts come true. Granted it was not nearly as romanticized, but it happened. I deemed the rat race to be a zero-sum game.
Now I'm trying to discover some purpose beyond the typical human happiness/love/pleasure.
>>
>>24050835
>everyone of my friends are geeky manlets

As an older guy who had a youth similar to yours, I think this was one of my biggest problems, I just didn't know anyone who could get me in contact with girls. I think you can make it, robot, you're tall and while you're balding you're just starting to bald. What you need is a friend who can be your wingman in your college/just after college social settings.

I'm sure you like your friends, but they are 100% worthless in terms of finding girls. You need a different social setup for that. Maybe you need to befriend some girls and use them, maybe you need different guy friends, or maybe both.
>>
>>24050835
I gave up in the 11th grade, man. Nothing I could do was good enough, so I just decided it wasn't worth the fucking effort. I haven't really regretted that choice either. I'd rather be lonely and bitter than constantly try and please some vapid whore.
>>
>>24051400
Big, muscular hunks? Yeah. Tard-looking nerds? Not by a long shot.

>>24051489
Thanks for the advice, if only finding friends was that easy.
>>
>>24051552
Try to lift then. Sadly it did absolutely nothing for my confidence to be strong and muscular.
>>
>>24050835
Turning 26 and in the same boat, guess someone has to be left holding the bag in life so others can have fulfilling happy lives. Just dont make the same mistake I did and give up on education, at least with money you can be comfortable alone.
>>
>6'2
>giving up on life
Literally gifted the only thing that matters for a man, notice in all those "transformation" and inspiration stories the guys that go from absolute loser to Chad are without exception at least 6 feet tall.
>>
>>24051858
Height doesn't really matter when you have a face unfit for a Cro-Magnon.
>>
>>24050835
Become a blacksmith. You can be friendly and badass at the same time.

>19
>just dropped out college
>no money no car no job
>scattered job history
>decent looking even get compliments from stacys
>too awkward to be social when I'm sober
>i pretty much go retard when intimate with anyone

I'm pretty much giving up on relationships for a while. To be honest I've never really tried before. Probably not a good idea in high school. Should've made and effort. But for right now I just want to focus on not being broke. I want to get a small shitty house and pay it off as soon as possible. Maybe if it starts to go sideways and I feel like I'm drowning in shit I'll save up just enough money for a plane ticket to some war zone and see if I can make some money, get some skills, or get shot. All three of those are solutions to me. Or maybe just go breaking bad find a partner or two and start cooking and moving meth.
>>
>>24051552

Yeah, it isn't. It's the thing to do though, if you can.

Don't let my example be in vaaaiiiiiiiin.......
>>
>>24052463
I wish at times that I could just uproot everything and just move to some Bumfuckistan and live the rest of my life as a peasant farmer or something.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.