[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does /r9k/ own any figs or posters or other anime merchandise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10
File: heh yeah.png (433 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
heh yeah.png
433 KB, 1024x576
does /r9k/ own any figs or posters or other anime merchandise?

post pictures, rooms, etc please.
>>
>>24049083
can you remake this thread at like 11am eastern tomorrow? I need to sleep now but want to participate
>>
>>24049083
I own zero anime merchandise and feel somewhat bad about that.

I almost bought a Kaiji fig though.
>>
File: huh.gif (2 MB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
huh.gif
2 MB, 500x600
I'm getting a pre-owned Remilia and a pre-owned Chiyo in the next few days. I also want to get the Inori figma but you can only get it from resellers now and I'm super scared I'm gonna end up buying some bootleg.

What do?
>>
File: batfigure.jpg (227 KB, 608x1080) Image search: [Google]
batfigure.jpg
227 KB, 608x1080
This just came in the mail today.
>>
>>24049676

How much was it?
>>
File: image.jpg (424 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424 KB, 960x1280
Only hve these.
>>
>tfw no otaku bf
>>
>>24049083
I don't have any anime merchandise, but I do get collector's editions of the vidya I have for the merch that comes with them.
>>
All my shit is in storage til I move into a new place
>>
>>24049083
About $500 worth of anime and manga, maybe more. One fig of waifu, really want daki of waifu but parents will probably disown me.

Tfw spend all day in normie mechanic job then come home and sing along to theme song of kawaii schoolgirl anime.
>>
>>24052077
>getting collectors edition of assassins creed

That's not quite the same anon...
>>
>>24049227
Where are you buying
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 800x800
>>24049083
I have this but in grey.
Looking to get some figurines soon.
Got BR of my favourite animes.
>>
>>24051687
Gasukidesu.nihongowohanashimasuka?

"non-ascii text is not allowed."
>>
my dorm room is plastered with anime wallscrolls, some borderline ecchi

I'm Japanese so people don't really care or go ewww aspie

ive managed to pick up some weeb white girls by going "hey wanna check out my figs/posters?"
>>
>>24052190
Are you actually Japanese or just a descendant of Japanese?

Pisses me off when someone says they're Japanese and then I try to speak Japanese with them and they go "oh I don't speak it though I was born in America".
>>
>>24052232
>speaking japanese in public
>ever
>>
>>24052249
Is it like socially unacceptable to speak Japanese now or something?

I don't mean random misused weeb words, I mean fluently.

I got told in the last thread that I'm autistic for eating noodle cups with chopsticks in public too. I literally don't understand where you guys get these rules nobody has ever mentioned it to me irl beyond "I didn't know you could use chopsticks that is sicktbhfam"
>>
>>24052232
I can't read or write, but I speak it conversationally.

was born in japan

And I never speak japanese to white kids other than to try and get into weeb girls pants, i don't need weeb orbiters fresh from jpn 101 trying to practice their phases and how to say various anime in japanese.
>>
>>24052367
I, like a lot of asians find it just really ackward to speak our native languages to whites.

dunno, they always pronounce it like shit, asian languages are tonal in where if you didn't grow up with it at birth you'll be doomed to speak it jank az fuck.

it's even worse for mandarin, which I'm also fluent in. super super awkward when you have white profs with phds in chinese studies and they still can't pronounce xiang
>>
>>24052388
Fair enough. I found you learn to speak it pretty easily from just a few months of constant exposure and making an effort.

Reading and writing you really need to study for though. Kanji is a ridiculously outdated way to form a language, the western world switched to the roman alphabet so long ago now I'm amazed its not globally accepted.
>>
File: anime.jpg (512 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
512 KB, 2560x1440
>>24049083
anime figs.
>>
>>24052416
I think this goes both ways, is must be hard to pick up a western accent over here too. We should probably just all be a lot more accepting, whites in particular in my area can be really racist towards koreans.
>>
>>24052528
kinda different, since asian languages are so incredibly tonal that if you don't pronounce it right you can't really speak it correctly.

asians with shitty accents in english at least you can sorta comprehend if they speak slowly, not the other way around tho
>>
I don't collect anime figs, I waste my disposable income on vinyl and cassettes instead
>>
>>24052367
Unless you're actually Japanese yourself, you probably look autistic as fuck
>>
>>24052543
I believe this is to do with exposure and mimicry of certain linguistic sounds at a young age.

Some people are just fucked though. Southern USA and cockney british accents pretty much cripple your speech for life.
>>
>>24052579
>vinyl and cassettes
*tips beanie*
>>
>>24052754
beanies are so 2008, it's all about topknots these days
get with the times gramps
>>
>>24052635
Not even mad, I've seen people trying to eat ramen with a fork and I had to move away to avoid the soup flicking all over me. It's like trying to eat chicken wings with a fork, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
93 1/8 scales, some nendos and other stuff like wallscrolls, dakimakuras and so on
>>
>>24052795
>93
Christ, that's a lot of money.
>>
>>24052127
wtc
>>
File: Hm6Yj4F.jpg (124 KB, 500x890) Image search: [Google]
Hm6Yj4F.jpg
124 KB, 500x890
Le tokyo tomato
>>
File: 1403060567398.gif (993 KB, 396x238) Image search: [Google]
1403060567398.gif
993 KB, 396x238
>>24053891
>le tokyo tomato
This made my laugh so hard and I don't know why
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.