[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REMINDER TO ALL CATFAGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 29
File: unloyal beast.jpg (150 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
unloyal beast.jpg
150 KB, 400x500
You're pet doesn't don't know friendship or loyalty, they don't truly love you. The only reason you haven't been eaten alive is because you're about a hundred times larger.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/gone-viral/os-cats-kill-you-bigger-study-post.html

Mean while, dogs grow more docile the larger they get, demonstrating how gentle their souls are. Choose a better animal next time.
>>
File: 1162089b8f1a65ca950b2c46fbccd4.jpg (14 KB, 530x398) Image search: [Google]
1162089b8f1a65ca950b2c46fbccd4.jpg
14 KB, 530x398
True that
Look at this vicious cat trying to knaw off this guy's hand
>>
File: 1440158226530.jpg (269 KB, 700x1025) Image search: [Google]
1440158226530.jpg
269 KB, 700x1025
'k, now post cute cat pics
>>
>>24048944
REMINDER TO ALL DOG FAGS
Your pet is an imbecile and lacks proper training.He humps the neighbors, barks at your friends when they enter the door, and barks at people in the car, and finally chases people as they jog.

Your pet is literally the biggest annoyance to ever exist, and the only reason they are this way, is because you're too lazy to train them
>>
Reminder that normies killed caturday.
>>
>>24048944
>A human is pontificating about loyalty
Oh I am laughing. Maybe when a single member of your vile species can display the smallest shred of loyalty, you can grow the right to speak on it.
>>
File: 1331782555941.jpg (62 KB, 408x604) Image search: [Google]
1331782555941.jpg
62 KB, 408x604
So OP, would you say you...Hate pussy?
>>
>>24049299
You're edgy enough you need to die now.

>hurr muh pets is evil and blah blah blah
>LOOK AT MUH ANIMAL GORE SPAM!!
How man times do you have to be banned? Holy shit, kill your fucking worthless self. You're the lamest, edgiest kid on this entire site. That is NOT a compliment, you retarded faggot.
>>
File: 1442461144127.jpg (54 KB, 240x430) Image search: [Google]
1442461144127.jpg
54 KB, 240x430
dogs instinctually love you no matter what. you have to earn a cat's friendship.

in my experience, people who are shitty and have difficulty making friends like dogs, and people who are interesting and kind have cats. there's a reason for this.

Basically if a cat doesn't love you, it's because you're a shitty person. If a dog doesn't love you, it's because you're a REALLY really shitty person. Dogs will love you even if you're shit. It's basically being a reikek. You want a fuckdoll of a best friend, so you get a dog.
>>
>>24049272
My dog does none of that. Sometimes she falls asleep in my lap while Im shitposting and starts to sleep bark quietly but when I gently pat her head she calms down and starts to purr.
>>
>>24049533
>earning a pet's friendship

What the fuck am I reading here?

Are catfags this beta?
>>
>>24049299
Human culture is disgusting please kill yourselves.
>>
File: 1442195945445.png (403 KB, 501x474) Image search: [Google]
1442195945445.png
403 KB, 501x474
>>24049562
This is what I mean. You want friendship handed to you as though you deserve it when you don't, so you get a dog. With cats, you have to earn your friendship, you know, sort of like how human relationships work.

Dogfags are obnoxious. Owning a dog isn't what makes them obnoxious, being obnoxious is what leads to them owning a dog. Nobody wants to be friends with someone who's obnoxious, so they get a "friend" that can't reject them.
>>
>>24049299
whoah get a load of this guy, just outta curiosity why do you have that image saved like shit dude
>>
>>24049609
He's an edgy animal gore spammer. He has a severe mental illness and pollutes every thread he can with his madness.
>>
>>24049582
Out of curiosity, are you a virgin?
>>
>>24049627
Euthanize him for the greater good?
>>
>>24049647
Absolutely. Don't mute me bro.
>>
>>24049647
He is a dangerous animal who will never know love
We'd be doing him and the world a favour
>>
>mammals
>not superior reptiles that are easier to take care of, cheaper, and scare normies
>>
I just like all animals tbtfh.

Big dogs are bro af and want to go look at stuff with you and hang out

Little dogs are cool too cos they just Wanna cuddle and share the comfiest feels

Some cats are naughty and silly and just have a great time exploring the world in a way that always makes me smile

Other cats are slow and affectionate and just want to find the perfect spot for you to share a nice moment together.

Parrots are probably the funniest pets.

Horses are dope cos you can travel together.

Goats love to wrestle, but they'll never hurt you, they're just playing.

Cows and sheep have these hilarious herd dynamics which make me grin like a spastic.

And that's not getting started on all the wild animals I've been bros with.

Pets are the best.
>>
>>24049715
>reptiles
>easier to care for
>>
>>24049715
>>24049737 here
Yes! Reptiles and insects are so interesting to watch. They're just like aliens.
>>
>>24049737
I wonder what kind of a bond a horse gets to a human after being ridden on a long journey. They don't seem to hate it.
>>
>>24049738
Nigga how hard is it to thaw out a rat and feed it to your snake once a week
>>
>>24048944
Brah. Have you ever owned a cat thou? They're pretty bad ass. And cute a F
>>
>>24049627
I find his autism pretty funny because he does have a valid point about pets. They're raised and bred for companionship in a vast majority of cases. I see the emotional appeal of it though.

I wouldn't go around spamming dead pet pictures or have a folder of dead animals saved somewhere. He has an unhealthy obsession and I think he does it for the replies.
>>
>>24048944
Dogs DO kill people:

In 2014, 42 dog attacks resulted in human death: 19 child victims, 1 young teen victim and 22 adults.

In 2013, 32 dog attacks resulted in human death: 18 child victims and 14 adult victims.

In 2012, 38 dog attacks resulted in human death: 19 child victims and 19 adult victims.

In 2011, 31 dog attacks resulted in human death: 13 child victims and 18 adult victims.

In 2010, 33 dog attacks resulted in human death: 20 child victims and 13 adult victims.

In 2009, 32 dog attacks resulted in human death: 20 child victims and 12 adult victims.

In 2008, 23 dog attacks resulted in human death: 16 child victims and 7 adult victims.

In 2007, 35 dog attacks resulted in human death: 18 child victims and 17 adult victims.

In 2006, 30 dog attacks resulted in human death: 13 child victims and 17 adult victims.

In 2005, 29 dog attacks resulted in human death: 14 child victims, 2 young teen victims and 13 adults.

cats are total bros
>>
>>24049809
That retard wouldn't know a point if it stabbed him in the ass. He just hates animals and wants to spam animal gore. Someone treated him badly and it made him crazy. It's that simple. I don't pity him. I just want him dead. He's a corrupt, evil, worthless excuse for a human being and he needs to go away.
>>
>>24049778
Bruh I grew up with five of them. They get all grumpy if you DON'T take them out for a long ride.
>>
People pretty much love dogs because they have empathy. They react to how people around them are feeling and acting and understand speech.

Only people who are afraid of dogs don' t like them because they don' t understand how they work on emotional and primal level.
>>
>>24049969
Dogs are loud, obnoxious, smelly, violent, stupid animals. That's why humans like them so much.
>>
A boyfriend is objectively superior to a dog. Heh, I've already posted this comment.
>>
Shit thread
>>24049299
Hello there again, threads like those wouldn't be completed without your autistic ass serving thought provoking posts and dead animal collection
>>
>>24049814
All those people deserved to die then
>>
>>24050097
I'll be your bf Senpai
>>
>>24050054
All of the above depends on the people that raised and take care of them. Shitty and lazy people have shitty kids and they raise shitty dogs that don't function around strangers and have bad hygiene.
>>
>>24050137
I already have one, but he'll let you cuddle with me if you agree to no risky contact. We're herpes free and would prefer to avoid that minor inconvenience indefinitely. Where you live bb?
>>
Just beat them when they do something bad. Love is questionable but fear and respect isn't.

>inb4 betafags too scared to go near their "pet" lest it claws their eyes out tell me how those methods are immoral, dated, wrong, and very triggering
>>
>>24050204
N-New York
>>
>>24050222
Minnesota. I'm going to be in NY for like half an hour for a layover next month. We're not going to meet, because that would be weird.
>>
>>24050257
>tfw no cuddles
;_;
>>
>>24050209
I hate when cats won't stand up for themselves. o boring.
>>
>>24050281
We could probably grab an airport coffee if you really wanted to. My bf likes penpals. Want to be his penpal?
>>
>>24050303
No thanks
I don't want to have to send someone any mail
>>
>>24050326
He does email too. But I don't want him knowing I spend time on r9k. I'd be doing something productive right now, but the neighbor's ceiling fan is going for the fourth time this year and it's really distracting. 13 hours it's been humming. It used to be on every night in the summer. That didn't happen this year. :D
>>
>>24048944

Don't kid yourself, your relationship with your dog isn't any more genuine, it's just dependent on you because you took advantage of its socializing instincts and replaced its proper family in that hierarchy. If it had the free choice it wouldn't pick you, it would pick its own. But it doesn't get a free choice because it's a pet.
>>
>>24050159
I've never seen such a thing as a nice smelling, quiet dog. Dogs smell like rancid shit fresh out of the bath. But then, most Americans can't even smell the shit they put back in their underwear after not washing their ass after shitting, so that doesn't surprise me. Dogs are disgusting, filthy animals. And they're annoying as fuck, unless slavishly disciplined. And what does that say about your animal? "Oh well it's good if you remove everything that defines its species." Why not just keep something else? Dogs are animals for pleb retards. Period.
>>
>>24050281
Isn't it like watch-the-game-play-itself easy to find a fag to cuddle with in NY? Or will they try to make you fuck them?
>>
>>24049272
so a dog tried to fuck you while you were on your period?
>>
>>24050412
>fag
No thanks
>>
>>24049737
parrots are retarded
they make the stupid noise and do nothing but eat and shit
attempt to escape from their feeder whenever possible
literal retards in feathers
>>
>>24050364
>email
Sorry anon, I'm still not into that. And you should go do something productive instead of shitpost on /r9k/ promising to cuddle strangers
>>
File: Pony_kramer.jpg (329 KB, 890x890) Image search: [Google]
Pony_kramer.jpg
329 KB, 890x890
>>24050428
Did you assume that other poster with a bf was a grill?
>>
>>24050364
nobody cares about your retarded daddy replacement leech
fuck off
>>
>>24050397
retarded post.

an adopted child usually love their adopting parents just as much as we love our biological parents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWh6grKPZmg
>>
>>24050402
You seem to have a lot of issues with living on this earth. I wonder what made you so butthurt about everything, no need to be so upset.
>>
>>24049500
He's just mad because of all the posters that say an animal's life is more important than humans and now it's every pet thread
>>
>>24048944
Dogs are noisy, messy, and huge attention whores. Cats are the only true pet for robots, they're quite, solitary, and doesn't need to much caring.
>Dogs=normies
>Cats=robots
>>
>>24050681
probably some muslim
they hate dogs
>>
Just remember, when the cops inevitably break into your house, the first thing they're going to do is shoot your dog. They'll never shoot your cat.
>>
>>24048944
Yeah, no shit. Cats are territorial. That's why any non-retarded owner shows dominance by playing/hitting when it acts out/fucking it, and it'll get more docile and submissive.
>>
>>24050511

That's a human child. Your relationship with your dog is a sick, asymmetric domination.
>>
cats form social groups and distinguish between friend and foe, cat only size you up as potential prey if you are a complete stranger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkCSSy8i-zk
>>
File: 1446137169962.jpg (35 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1446137169962.jpg
35 KB, 500x455
I just don't think they make for good pets. They are very temperamental creatures, and for most you really do have to walk on eggshells around. With a dog you can be rough house with them, touch their paws, randomly pick them up without getting attacked.

A well trained dog is just the pinnacle of a pet. Smart, loyal, you can actually go outside and it knows tricks and commands. Not only that, it will give it's life to protect you. What do cats do really? they just sorta mince about, shit in a box and knead your balls to show "love". Blegh.

Cats are honestly beta pets, it's for people who are push overs instead of people who take command, and there's nothing wrong with wanting to take command, that is what alphas do. People who own them seem to be very delusional like this guy >>24049533 who believes he's "earning" respect of his cat, not knowing that the cat literally just tolerates him knowing he's not a threat anymore and gives him food. They also really overestimate the intelligence of their cat, they think they are just indifferent and dignified, it's kinda hilarious.

Dogs have scientifically been proven to show the ability to love their owner outside of food, and that's all I need to know.
>>
>>24051733
>They are very temperamental creatures, and for most you really do have to walk on eggshells around
Nigger what, have you never been around a cat
>>
>>24051768
Yeah, and they have no touching zones, like paws, the lower back, some are okay with being picked, some aren't, some will attack you for other various reasons. Yes, most are twats that will have at you when they can. I remember my sisters could would literally claw at your feet while hiding under the bed when you walked past randomly.

If a dog doesn't like something it'll just reel away or walk off.

Even if you get a really good one that doesn't happen to do this, you still have to be very careful and gentle with them. I love that I could just walk up to my dog, give him a good ole pat on the head and rough house with him.
>>
>>24051837
Just like with dogs, it entirely depends on how you raise them. The only cat I've known who was a cunt belonged to my cousin who could barely take care of himself. Not to mention that his dog also had issues
>>
>>24051733
Well of course they will put the dog to sleep over the cat, dogs are so much larger and can even kill people.
>>
>>24048944
dogs are the perfect example of a beast that got emasculated through evolution

fuck those weak worthless animals
>>
>>24049299
shut up you faggot
>>
>>24049607
You're fucking kidding me, right? You are keeping this animal alive, paying good money to keep it healthy, and picking up it's shit and piss. The least it can do is fucking like you. I'm not "earning" anything from anything so reliant on me.
>>
>>24051733
That pic explains niggers.
>>
One time a cat get its claws inside my eyelid. Probably deserved it though for putting my face in his stomach so he would claw at my hair.

Anyways, dogs are stupid. Cats rule
>>
>>24049533
What about crazy cat ladies? I live near two of those.

Both are blonde single baby boomers, no control over their cats nor their own lives. They have over a dozen cats each and they keep multiplying. One of them always goes out at like 3AM, looking for her favorite cat shouting "FIONA!".
>>
>>24049533
by experience, this is true.

people say that cats only love you cause you have food for them, but explain how i live in a house with four other people, we all give them food, but both of our cats are only attached to me?
they will sleep in MY room, come to ME to get petted, one of them meows when he sees me and follows me around while completely ignoring the other people in my house who feed them just as much as i do
none of the others are mean to 'em either, i just simply show the cats more affection and make an effort to play with them and cuddle with them, therefore they love me
heck, at my dads house that i only visit occassionally, i dont feed the cats there at all but they still adore me whenever i visit because i give them more attention than the people who feed them
just stfu all cat haters and kill yourselves
>>
>>24052479
you're their favorite pet
>>
File: 1446807816438.jpg (44 KB, 496x454) Image search: [Google]
1446807816438.jpg
44 KB, 496x454
>>24051733
>cats are beta pets
>>24051245
>cats are (for) robots
>>
File: image.png (483 KB, 588x766) Image search: [Google]
image.png
483 KB, 588x766
>>24051837
>the lower back
Whenever I pet my cat's lower back she lifts her butt up

If you pet softly and have a bond with your cat, they won't care if you do anything
>>
Depends on the cat specie though. And hormonal level caused by being spayed or not etc. For instance, norwegian forest cats are known for being very well balanced and fair in their behaviour, while persians are known for being very proud, bengal are known to be a mix of playful and dominant and so on. In short cats are the same as humans, the species from western democracies are inteligent, kind and loving, while cats from persia and africa are total niggers, but we have to be nice to them because they're like children and muh racism.
>>
>>24049737
you are a good person anon
>>
>>24053015
eat shit normie scum
>>
I don't want a clueless animal that things love is worthwhile. I want an animal that sees that you can use people to get what you want and that's the only extent you should associate with them.
>>
I hope that if I die in my house, my cat will eat me. That way I can live on in my cat.
>>
>>24052387
So lame
>>
>>24049272
roastie getting toastie

>le muted for 2 seconds because the comment was not original may-may.

baka desu senpai
>>
>>24049737
And in all of that you forgot chinchillas, the most robot pet of em all. other pets just cant compare
>>
>>24053649
>the most robot pet of em all
>not ant farm
pleb
>>
>>24048944

My cat exists to fuck up spiders and whatnot that get in the house. She took down a fucking bird last week when it got in the garage. Also she's nice to pet.

Sorry you don't appreciate murder machine ownership and maintenance anon

>>24049272

My dog is a perfect gentleman, has a solid hardon for me, will play fetch until I get tired, well after he's obviously exhausted because be lives only to serve me, and he doesn't bark at or bite or bother anyone, ever. I take him for walks with no leash because he is absurdly well behaved
>>
>>24053696
>I take him for walks with no leash
This, I laugh at plebs who can't walk their dog without a leash
>>
File: cat dog j.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1350) Image search: [Google]
cat dog j.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1350
>dogfags
>>
>>24053846
Why is that man trying to put his cat in a typewriter?
>>
>>24053911
>Why is that man trying to put his cat in a typewriter?

What kind of fucking retard doesn't recognize Hemingway?
>>
>>24053928
Sorry man, I don't know the names of any famous cats
>>
>>24053911
he's teaching him how to use a typewriter obviously

you must be a dog person because you're dumb as fuck bro
>>
>>24053945
Okay, I'll admit that made me laugh.
>>
File: Hitler_z_Blondi.jpg (36 KB, 276x400) Image search: [Google]
Hitler_z_Blondi.jpg
36 KB, 276x400
>>24053846
What dog people could've been
>>
>>24053665
Can your pleb ant farm sit on your shoulder while you shitpost? Or throw poop at normies?
>>
>>24054011
I heard alien ones can be downright criminal
>>
>>24049885
Huskies are like that too
>>
>>24051837
My cat lets me touch everywhere, because he loves me, and is secure around me. If an insecure stranger tries they will get scratched.
>>
>>24053846
what is cherry picking for 100?
>>
>>24052689
Same, he's like a crane. I can touch multiple times and he just raises his butt higher and higher, its funny.
>>
>>24054231
Okay, find some shitty people with cats.
>>
>>24049737
preach bruva
>>
>>24050681
It's a shit planet full of idiots.

>>24050756
He sort of proves his opponents right.

>>24053846
While that doesn't really typify the general cat owner, I would say that is a PERFECT representation of the typical dog owner.

>>24053969
Hitler liked all kinds of animals, so that's sort of moot. Unlike most dogfags, he also liked wild animals like crows and deer too.
>>
File: 1446814779726.jpg (31 KB, 449x546) Image search: [Google]
1446814779726.jpg
31 KB, 449x546
>>24048944
kotpost
>>
Not really, my cat loves me and is much better than a dog. And he's only a year and a half old.

Let's see, I can:
Go on walks with him, no leash/harness necessary. He just follows me around. He's scared of the street/paved walkways so I need to pick him up/carry him across

He hunts squirrels, rabbits, and birds for me. I don't eat them, but he'll catch them and leave them on my porch.

When I leave the house, he just waits at the window until I come home, if someone picks him up to move him, he'll just go back to the window. When I get home he gets all excited and climbs me so he can sniff my face.

He made my neighbor's bullmastiff his bitch. The dog was chasing a squirrel, but my cat wanted it, so he went after the dog instead. My cat jumped on his face, scratched the shit outta him, then ran away and still got the squirrel.

The dog used to be a douchebag, always barking at cars, always running up to the fence and barking/growling at people. Now he just whines and hides when my cat is outside.

Overall, dogs are pussies compared to my cat.
>>
>implying my cat I found as a stray doesn't adore me
>stays in our back yard, comes running when I call for it outside
>friendliest cat ever, loves giving and receiving affection

When I started taking care of it, it was skinny and shedding fur like crazy, now it's healthy and attached to me. 10/10 best cat I've ever had.
>>
File: Ywn4KnW.jpg (96 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Ywn4KnW.jpg
96 KB, 800x800
>>24054961
give me more pancake
>>
File: 1446739152814.jpg (33 KB, 356x426) Image search: [Google]
1446739152814.jpg
33 KB, 356x426
>>24054961
>>24055059
has the fire been started?
>>
>>24054961
romaniafag spotted
>>
What about if you have a rabbit?
>>
>>24048944
>animals don't have souls
>but this animal has a soul
Haha, just get your pet neutered.
>>
>>24048944
If you are in a public area that isn't designated for off-leash, keep your stupid mutts on a leash at all times, no exceptions.
>>
File: 1437045464481.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1437045464481.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
>tfw it is illegal to keep a mountain lion for a pet in your country
>>
>tfw no friends
>really want a dog to keep me company
>mom is allergic
>>
>>24055427
move out of your moms basement then you FUCKING faggot leech
>>
File: 1446217252012.jpg (200 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
1446217252012.jpg
200 KB, 765x1024
>>24055059
>>24055085
>>24055149
miau miau :^3
>>
>>24049533
> tfw you're a dogfag and this whole post is true
f-fuck off catkeks
>>
File: 1446807816438.jpg (29 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1446807816438.jpg
29 KB, 500x455
>>24051733
>>24052290
i made this for you
>>
>>24055749
lel. don't mute me robot
>>
Dog people tend to be social people
Cat people tend to be loners.

This is why you should get both. A dog to keep your social skills up but a Cat to teach you the benefit of being self reliant.
>>
>>24052672
This pic is kek tier
>>
>>24048944
DAILY REMINDER IF YOU DON'T OWN A DOG, WOLF, BEAR, LION OR OTHER HUGE FELINE, YOU CANNOT CRY WHEN IT DIES.
>>
cats are the chosen animal of crazy feminazis with dyed hair, "retro" glasses and twitter accounts. shame because I tend to agree with >>24049737
>>
>>24055298
I have a rabbit. He's a total chad tho, he's a dick but I can't hate him cause he's cute
>>
>>24049778
I always thought of horses as stupid and boring creatures, like cows you could ride, but then I watched this video and discovered they are more like herbivorous dogs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emxI-nRGWBE
>>
>>24054721
Pick a random tumblr user.
>>
>House cats also have high levels of anxiety, insecurity, tension, suspicion and fear of people

this just makes me like cats more. they know how i feel, down to the killing part.
>>
>>24057671
So... people with different opinions then us? Yeah not buying, usually people with dogs are normalscum or thugs and gang members.
>>
File: phibes.jpg (386 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
phibes.jpg
386 KB, 2048x1536
>>24054983
Yes, you have a good catbro
>>
File: superiorcats.jpg (188 KB, 480x724) Image search: [Google]
superiorcats.jpg
188 KB, 480x724
Simple minded fools.
>>
File: cat015.jpg (232 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cat015.jpg
232 KB, 640x480
>>24059065
Cats are awful and fuck up the environment. They are invasive species and serve no purpose. They along with dogs should be euthanized.

You losers who can't even bear to be lonely ruin it for everyone.
>>
>>24059117
He probably does. .. literally. He's such a joke, taking so much time to go on about this. I swear he just has it copied to his clipboard and changes a few words. Its honestly pretty sad, he's probably just some shmuck that is jealous, because he'll never be loved by anyone else in the way peoples "useless" pets are. Funny really, his heart gets keked by dogs/cats, and he is the one talking shit
>>
>>24059137
>>24059117
This is toward you btw, VIRGIN ;D
>>
>>24049533
Confirming
Had a cat for several years
It literally grew up to be exactly like me. We were both lazy and annoyed each other but at the end of the day she was always with me when i needed her, greeted me when i left and greeted me when i came home.
>>
>>24059117
oh look, the edgelord is back
>>
File: 1442428044072.gif (408 KB, 408x303) Image search: [Google]
1442428044072.gif
408 KB, 408x303
>>24052496
spectator cat approves
>>
>>24059238
Keep reporting. Keep getting him banned. He's 13. He'll give up eventually.
>>
>>24059117
This pathetic little giy actually believes the fido-c.uck meme. Well I guess its not really a meme, women everyday show more affection to dogs/cats than this virgin loser will ever get kek. We aint mad breh, we feel sorry for you. We know you have to do these mental gymnastics to keep yourself alive. Stay strong my friend
>>
My dog is literally the number one entity in the universe to embody all that is good and sweet. Cats are cool sometimes I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 1280x960
Some cats just wanna be loved.
>>
>>24059160
Why would it matter if I'm virgin?
>He's such a joke, taking so much time to go on about this
Yeah cause it's so much better to just spend all day spamming pics of pets and pepes.
>I swear he just has it copied to his clipboard and changes a few words
Nope.
>>24059334
>13
>implying

>>24059354
>dog
>good and sweet
don't make me laugh, your dog is a brainless animal. Hope it dies tbqh
>>
get laid bro xd
>>
>>24059424
Because they can actually get PUSSY, theyre literally accomplishing lifes goals more than you. That is why you are pathetic
>>
>>24059451
>saying this unironically on /r9k/
You think I care? I'm not some bitter failed normie who wants to kill himself because he can't get his dick wet.
>>
>>24059117
>being so dedicatedly edgy that you literally have a folder full of animal gore to post in every animal related thread you see on here
Gee, those catfags sure are pathetic and have no real life...
>>
>>24059487
LMAOing at your life. So we narrowed down that you dont get pussy, you also shitpost all the time, soo we can assume your a neet as well. Are your parents ashamed of their child, or are they lucky enough to be dead. Pls respond too
>>
>>24048944
Cats are literally like women. They will only give you attention when you ignore them
>>
>>24059117

based

>>24059137
>>24059160
>>24059238
>>24059335
>>24059544

butthurt normies
>>
>>24052672
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e8_1425739036
Picture is in need of editing.
>>
File: Edgelord.jpg (48 KB, 615x630) Image search: [Google]
Edgelord.jpg
48 KB, 615x630
>>24059621
>If you don't want to literally torture and kill animals you are a normie
>>
>>24059621
Not butthurt, just teasing the little guy and get to the root of his issues. But we are on 4chan, where you cant say anything without being 'butthurt' why don't you go back to Facebook faggot
>>
>>24059335
>actually believes the fido-c.uck meme
I don't know what you're talking about.

>>24059546
Lol all you petfags can do is say "lol ur virgin, loser!"
work on your insults m8, you know nothing about tbqh
>>
>>24059621
>>24059687

top highest of kek
>>
>>24059702
>speaking to him in third person
They are the same guy.
>>
Dogfags, just like Reifags, want a doll-companion that has no opinion of their own and has the mental capacity of a toaster. If you don't dominate your dog, it will attack you because it's in his natural instinct to do so, to become leader of the pack and overthrow you. They have no mind of their own, which is why people are so amazed by the little tricks you can teach them, it's literally a lack of intelligence where you fill the gaps with cheap laughs.

A cat's love is pure.
>>
>>24059796
I don't samefag anon, as a principal.

>>24059817
>more stupid cat vs dog shilling
kill yourself.
>>
>>24059834
It's not shilling when it's the truth. I'm sorry your choice of pet reflects your shitty personality, but you can't escape reality.
>>
How many cats you own is directly proportional to how mentally ill you are.

Dogs are acceptable by normies because they're normie pets

Having no pets is the true robot way to go
>>
>>24059740
Mhm thats why you slid right past my question about how your parents feel about their biggest dissapointment in life. All they wanted was someone to carry on their good name and you don't fucked it all up. But im sure you try not to dwell on it too much and that's why you didnt say anything. Cant blame you, it must really be hard faking it everyday and lying to yourself that you arent a waste of space. But good ol' /r9k/ will always be there for the gpod ol boys, like yourself to give them at least a pityful amonut of hope hhahaha
>>
>>24059859
>my choice of pet
Lol any choice of pet is a bad one moron.
Your stupid cat vs dog meme is just to distract from that.
Hope your cat gets run over.

>>24059899
>all these assumption
>>
>>24059487
>I'm not some bitter failed normie
Yes you are.
>>
>>24052160
on the flipside, you are imprisoning it in your home. dunno about dogs, but cats don't need you to survive. assuming you keep it indoors and don't let it out then it has no reason to be grateful except that you treat it nicely.
>>
>>24059916
Are they really assumptions though , or is that why you are making no comment. I would lean towards the latter.
>>
Cats are for lazy autismos who don't have the mental capacity to take care of a dog.

When a cat comes up to you to cuddle, all it wants is for you to pet it. A dog will cuddle with you because it loves you and wants to be close to you.
>>
>>24060217
>taking care of a dog is difficult
No, you're just a stupid, simple, dirty, loudmouthed pleb like it is. That's why you like it.
>>
>>24060200
They are assumptions.

>>24060217
>who don't have the mental capacity to take care of a dog.
It's real hard to pick up shit huh?
> because it loves you
>implying dogs have human emotions
lmao
>>
>>24059074
Catfags confirmed for fedora tipping pseudo intellectuals
>>
>>24060279
>simple, dirty, loudmouthed pleb
please read this post

>>24060292
>>
File: 2015091095142825.jpg (62 KB, 576x960) Image search: [Google]
2015091095142825.jpg
62 KB, 576x960
I don't know man, my kitten here is a sweetheart. He runs to the door for a belly rub every day when I come home, and he runs to the window to watch me leave every day. He sits on my shoulders while I walk around the house and when I eat dinner.
>>
>mfw a GUY tells me he has a CAT
laughinggirls.png
>>
They do say that you can always trust a guy who loves cats.
>>
>>24060377
A hat is not an argument. I remain unimpressed with the intelligence of dogfags.
>>
>>24060435
I have never heard anyone say this
>>
>>24060404
cute cat anon
>>
>>24060435
From my experience dog people are more honest and trustworthy. Cat people are dishonest and sneaky.
>>
>>24060426
>caring about what a whore thinks

>>24060468
Your experience with what? Fucking cartoons?
>>
File: B8KgXW6IUAEq1PT.png (21 KB, 365x175) Image search: [Google]
B8KgXW6IUAEq1PT.png
21 KB, 365x175
Reminder that your dog will kek you if you ever get a gf.

>tfw dogs are more Chad than you
>>
>>24060456
I bow to your euphoria, good sir, pls don't slice me with your katana
>>
>>24059702

>I'm not butthurt I swear.
>>
>>24060517
Hat's still not an argument. Keep repeating it though. Maybe you'll convince yourself.
>>
>>24048944
Why would I not think that's cool?
>>
>>24059893

This. Just be alone. You don't have to live in hair, piss and shit.
>>
>>24052689
Lmao, this

I put my cat on my shoulder like a parrot, I could pick all three of my family cats up with one hand, sideways, with them curled in a ball. And I always play with their paws.

They also aren't fucking annoying like dogs. Hey new person, let me shove my face into your dick and asshole! Let me be constantly in your fucking way.
>>
File: sgut.jpg (10 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
sgut.jpg
10 KB, 225x224
>tfw my 22 year old cat died a year ago
She was there for me since day one in my life
No matter how hard day ive had, no matter how sad i was, she was always there
God i miss her.
You fucking retards who think cats don't care about you, respect or like you, can go fuck them self.
I hope you have it good where you are now
>>
File: 1446843382584.jpg (107 KB, 640x936) Image search: [Google]
1446843382584.jpg
107 KB, 640x936
TRIGGER WARNING for cat lovers.
>>
>>24061930
Eh. Ancient Egyptians pierced cat ears also. It's a really dumb thing to do, but the tard who did it almost certainly has pierced ears also. It's on the same level as piercing a toddler's ears. Wrong, but not an atrocity.
>>
>>24061860
Pawprints on the heart, Senpai.
I've lost a few cats as well. You'll see her again.
>>
>>24048944
>tfw you realize the only reason a dog loves you is because you give it free food. dogs are no different than gold diggers
>>
File: 1446583209021.jpg (32 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1446583209021.jpg
32 KB, 720x480
>>24048944
Meanwhile dogs literally L I T E R A L L Y kill people every year.
>but dey a gud species dey dindu nuffin dey just need mo money fer dem training programs!
TOP KEK
>>
>>24062345
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FAGGOY
Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.