[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the hell do women want to travel so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: saber.png (779 KB, 804x603) Image search: [Google]
saber.png
779 KB, 804x603
Why the hell do women want to travel so much?
>>
Foreign dick.
>>
>>24048453
they don't it's a normie meme. sort of like how it's a meme here to learn coding and shit or with weebs it's learning japanese
>>
File: 12901982301.png (159 KB, 537x347) Image search: [Google]
12901982301.png
159 KB, 537x347
so they can fuck as many people as possible without the stigma of being a huge slut following them around
>>
File: DOGGIE.jpg (48 KB, 958x959) Image search: [Google]
DOGGIE.jpg
48 KB, 958x959
The better question is why the hell wouldn't ANYBODY want to travel if they had the time or the money?
>>
Because it's fun and amazing.
>>
>>24048453
I don't really know, I always get anxious when travelling long distances.
>>
>>24048453
We like sucking dicks, okay?
>>
>>24048887
what's fun about it? every single place is the same. it's all just trees, buildings, and people. depending on where you go you'll find some different looking people. wow. so 'fun'.
>>
>>24050504
It's only like that if you're traveling for tourism. I lived in Russia and Brazil (I'm swedish) for around 6 months each and efter you immerse yourself in the enviroment it's like you're on a different planet each time.
>>
>>24050478
It's ok, we like sucking dicks too
>>
>>24048453
they want to learn all kind of dicks worldwide
>>
File: snapshot96.png (112 KB, 810x650) Image search: [Google]
snapshot96.png
112 KB, 810x650
Why do people praise this shit?
>>
>>24050504
Different cultures, nigger. Especially for someone from America, it can be quite the experience to see the rest of the world. Stop being a whiny faggot.
>>
They can shamelessly be foreign Chad's cock sleeve then never have to deal with the judgement.
>>
>>24048453
>The same reason they can't stay with one guy: they get bored with the same thing over and over again. They do not like stability. Instead they crave chaos. To them, this is the "fun and excitement" they claim they like.
>>
Why the hell do visual novel developers like dutch angles so fucking much?
>>
>>24052940
Why do EOP insist on spelling out "visual novel" every damn time despite the thing having nothing to do with a novel and hardly being visual?
>>
>>24052867
I like it because me and my friends used talked about which historic figure would win in a fight against each other. Unfortunately, we get a dumb story like F/SN that over complicates it instead of just rolling with that premise.
>>
>>24048488
Waste of time and money.

In the age of the internet there's nothing you can't just look up.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 644x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 644x504
>>24052867
FATE STAY NIGHT? FATE STAY SHIT
TSUKIHIME? THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR SHIT
MAHOYO? TRANSLATIONS

KARA NO KYOUKAI BEST WORK
SHIKI IS BEST GIRL, MILF, and STRONGER THAN SHIKI BANANAYA
HAAGEN DAZS ICE CREAM
>>
So they can suck off foreign Chad's.
>>
>>24052893
>Different cultures
That makes me kinda sad when I look at Europe.
The EU is fighting so hard to destroy it's many cultures with their bullshit laws and by importing all these niggers and muslims while at the same time banning traditions that have been used for hundreds of years.
>>
>>24048488
I like to travel but it's definitely stressful and takes effort. Many places just aren't worth it.
>>
>>24053698
>banning traditions that have been used for hundreds of years

Like what? Burning witches and gasing jews?
>>
>>24054851
The world would be a better place if we were still doing that.
>>
>>24048453
They wanna get themselves #culturallyenriched
>>
No idea. With globalization in full swing there really are no unique cultures left unless you fancy an armed journey into the Amazon. Even then with 99% of humans having the same nature most cultures are the same social structures with different flavored texture packs.
So I'm guessing is just a thinly disguised excuse to take massive dick.
>>
>>24055191
Nice, almost thought you wouldn't go for it
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.