[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have a friend with benefits but we're both in separate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12
File: 1440006717878.jpg (25 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1440006717878.jpg
25 KB, 720x540
>Have a friend with benefits but we're both in separate relationships. I'm a shitty person, I know. Although she made the first move.
>She texts me one day saying that she wants to remain strictly friends due to the guilt
>Ok, cool
>We end up fucking again next time we meet
>She texts me saying "I thought I told you I wanted to stay friends"
>Told her I was sorry, but that she could've stopped me at any time and seemed really into it at the time
>Hangout with her again
>We're chilling on my bed, her laying really close to me
>I decide to rub her back
>She tells me, for the first time in person, to stop and that she wants to just be friends
>I respect her wishes and decide to go into platonic mode
>She then decides to lay on top of me while we're laying on the bed, her hand close to my crotch
>When I decide to walk around my apartment to do various things, she's literally on top of me, tits rubbing against me, her staring at me a lot
>She even at one point said "Let's have sex" under her breath, I asked her what she said and she said it was nothing

What's her deal? It's obvious she doesn't mean what she says, but does that mean I should try to bang her again?
>>
She's just being a chick
>>
File: pepefuckyou.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
pepefuckyou.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
No one gives a fuck, normie.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 438x503
>>24048120
This
>>24047962
Leave
>>
Lgbt and the tumblecunts have infected this board. We could share and discuss shit like this before with a board of bros.

Its not all about you bitches. Get out
>>
is the friend you practice for girls with considered a "friend with benefits"? my friend wants to know.
>>
>>24048120
Agreed and saged
>>
File: angryfrog_onwon_400x400[1].png (227 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
angryfrog_onwon_400x400[1].png
227 KB, 400x400
>>24047962
NORMAN GET OUT!!!!!

REEEEEEE!!!!

ANGRY FROG INCOMEING
>>
>>24047962

She's a red flag. Bang her while its good but dont commit to her.
>>
>>24048231
Dont reply to the norman newfag
>>
>>24048240

Fuck off cancer newfag. Go back to tumblr
>>
>>24048231
he already has a girlfriend senpai.

>>24047962
just do what i did. find a new fwb
>>
>>24048261

Doesn't seem to mean shit. A gf is whoever you like the most at the moment that's all it is.
>>
>>>/adv/
piss off normie
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 916x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 916x768
>>24047962
She's just getting bored of you and needs a little drama with you to make the sex better. Typical woman. Just let her make the moves on you.
>>
>>24048281
i don't think you understand what a friend with benefits is.
>>
>>24047962
How did you find a fwb while maintaining a gf?
>>
>>24047962
>>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc >>>/soc
>>
>>24048306

Yeah its for people already in a relationship that have fuck buddies.

So no not really im still stuck on monogamy level except alone.
>>
>>24048321

Its what some people do. They cheat openly or secretly but one person gets cheated on I dunno.

People cheat man. But if both people cheat then the relationship dies. So if someone has a fuck buddy then that person has a SO and cheating on them.
>>
>>24048355
no its not it's literally just a friend who you have no strings attached sex with.
>>
>>24048404
>>24048290
>>24048259

GET OUT NORMAN FOLK

GET OUT!!

>>>/OUT/
>>
>>24048404

They would be more than a friend if they weren't aleady in a relationship with someone else.

Anyone who says they have a fuck buddy also has a gf or bf unoff
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
>>24048387
>They cheat openly or secretly but one person gets cheated on I dunno.
>People cheat man. But if both people cheat then the relationship dies.

Holy shit I fucking hate normies. Get the FUCK off my board. Do you have no loyalty?
>>
File: killyourself.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
killyourself.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
>>24047962
>Have a friend with benefits but we're both in separate relationships.

Stopped reading there
>>
>>24048419

Go back to your fucking containment board lgbt. You are literally gay cancer
>>
>>24048433
>>24048437

Stop pretending you faggot. Nice game but its over now. Psychopath fuck
>>
>>24048433
do you?

>>24048432
that's not really true. most people who are too busy for a relationship just sleep around with the same people and not much else.

believe it or not sluts and macho pickup artists are still clowns to laugh at for most people, but sex is a basic function. you just do it with people you trust and it may or may not be more than one person at a time depending on what you want out of your relationships.
>>
>>24048432
holy fuck you're a retarded sperg virgin. fuck buddy's are people you meet up with strictly to have sex basically free prostitution for both parties. a fwb is a friend who you fuck and don't have any romantic relationship with. neither requires you to be a relationship.
>>
>>24048304
Sounds legit honestly.

>>24048321
Well, I told this story on here before, but:
>Be me
>Have a spanish class, in which the first activity is to get 5 people's numbers and emails in the class
>Get her number, but didn't think much about it
>She texts me every day the following week commenting about stuff that happened in class, I don't really pay attention to her until that weekend
>A month's worth of sexual tension builds up (along with her dropping STRONG hints of wanting to fuck)
>I'm trying to deflect her advances the best I can
>Then one night
>"Hey anon, let's sit on your bed."

And here we are.

>>24048433
>>24048437
I know I'm shitty. I just rationalize it by thinking that, since I'm in college, I won't be able to fuck girls as hot as her once I'm older. Thought I'd get it in while I'm young. I also have mommy issues, but again, these aren't excuses. I know I'm fucked individual.
>>
>>24048470
>Stop pretending you faggot. Nice game but its over now. Psychopath fuck

Sorry?
>>
>>24047962
She's playing games with you.

What it seems like from her story is that she really likes you and wants something more from you besides sex...only problem is that's all she's getting from you because you're a fwb.

You're gonna have to have a serious talk with her. She probably wants you to break up with your girl and be with her. You need to find out what she's up too. Honestly I wouldn't want to end a good fwb but you might have too if she's too confused or if she's gonna keep playing games.
>>
>>24048508
>>24048506
>>24048470
>>24048450

Can you normalFAGS LEAVE

GOSH!!!

>>>/soc/
>>>/adv/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>24048521
don't worry, it's not just you
half the population is a cheating degenerate
it's in your DNA
>>
Retards. You think sleeping around is the perfect system.

And you are here with me complaining about how lonely you are tfw no bf/gf. We are all the fucking same.
>>
>>24047962
She wants to fuck again but she wants it to be your fault so she can blame you and be guilt free.

This isn't rocketscience anon.
>>
>>24048535
no. why are you linking other boards you newfag?
>>
posting this here is like a billionaire burning a stack of $100 bills in front of a hobo.

It's time to remove normans.
>>
>>24048591
So you can get out and post your cancer somewhere else
>>
The answer is to fuck a different chick. And nothing ever happens it's just fuck until we die.
>>
>>24048643
does it usually work on reddit? why did you come here?
>>
File: 1443532482681.png (96 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
1443532482681.png
96 KB, 600x578
>>24047962
get the fuck out you sex having piece of fuck
>>
Go hunt for virgins somewhere else because there are none here in this Norman website
>>
>>24048681
virgins are actually disgusting why would you bring them up?
>>
This website is full of faggots looking to fuck virgins
>>
>>24048528
I was sensing this honestly.

>She's asked me multiple times why I'm with my current gf, saying me and her aren't good for each other (but for some reason keeps talking about how much she loves her bf)
>She's told me she loved me via text twice before, but tried to make it seem more platonic ("I ducking luv you", "I love you bro").
>Keeps asking me if I like her, but in a disgusted tone

But it's weird because she keeps talking about how she wants to marry the guy she's with and how much she likes him and shit. Probably just over-compensating, I guess?
>>
>>24048693

Faggots love virgin guys that's why they are always here like flies drawn to shit
>>
>>24048660
LEAVE NOW NORMAN SCUM!!

LEAVE NOW

LEAVE NOW

LEAVE NOW YOU FUCKING CANCER BITCH NORMAL NIGGER
>>
>>24048575
Yeah, I considered that.

But the question is, do I do it then? Because that logic could easily turn into this being a false rape accusation. Even though I've got our texts screenshotted just in case.
>>
>>24048781
No anon. This is when you get rid of her and find a new one.
>>
>>24048781
>>24048717
>>24048717
>>24048699
>>24048697
>>24047962
STAWP POASTING YOU PIECE OS SHIT NORMALFAG SCUM!!!

GET RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS!!! NIGGER
>>
>>24048742
you convinced me, /r/keks
>>
File: 1420148546441.jpg (29 KB, 295x418) Image search: [Google]
1420148546441.jpg
29 KB, 295x418
>>24047962

FUUUUUUUCK OFF
LEEEEAAAAVE
>>
>>24047962
She just loves drama. Typical women.
>>
>>24048812

What the fuck is thr point of lgbt? They don't stay there. All lgbt does is set a homing beacon for gays to come to this website but yo infect other boards.

Hiro should delete that shit. They are the shitposters for all these years.
>>
>>24048807
this.

its pretty easy to just move on if she's just a fwb. find an exotic girls or something
>>
>>24048816
>>>/out/ noprmalfaggor

OUT!!!!
>>
>>24047962
she's crazy. my advice don't fuck again. Crazy love always ends badly
>>
>>24048858
out normie reee lol

>>24048867
only if she's already living with you or knows too much about you
>>
Fwb is degenerate shit that gays do because they can't breed.

If you're not fucking for the sole purpose of recreation, youre gay.
>>
File: Zt7wrJP.jpg (478 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Zt7wrJP.jpg
478 KB, 1280x853
>>24048807
>>24048852
Yeah, but I actually like her as a friend. I don't really have a close female friend and she's actually pretty cool.

Plus, I don't really want a fwb that's not her. The fact that we're both doing something wrong means that I'm less likely to get caught. Otherwise, it's not worth the trouble. Plus her body is pretty banging.
>>
>>24048958
Why dont you leave your gf? How would you react to her cheating on you? How do you justify this to yourself?

Serious questions
>>
>>24048884
she knows where he lives and she knows he got a main chick and she might know her too. she going make him lost the main girl if he keeps fucking with her.
>>
are you serious
>>>/adv/
or better yet
>>>/reddit/
faggot

you aren't one of us
>>
>>24048979
>Why dont you leave your gf?
Eh, it's too convenient right now. And I really do like her.

>How would you react to her cheating on you?
I'd probably be hurt, but less hurt because I cheated on her first.

>How do you justify this to yourself?
I don't. I know what I'm doing is wrong. But it feels better knowing that I have a partner in crime to do it with.

Plus I'm in college, and above-average women aren't going to just throw themselves at me when I'm older, so I figure to just live it up now so that I don't look back 30 years from now and be like "DAMN. I SHOULDA HIT THAT WHEN I COULD." I have the rest of my adult life to be faithful. Might as well be young and dumb now.

Plus my mom died when I was 11, so I probably have some really deep issues that make me feel little to no guilt in this situation.
>>
LMAO you are so fucked. Stay away from her what if she tells your gf?

Prepare for pain.
>>
>>24049121
>>24049121
Then I'll tell her bf, whom she's "madly in love" with. We've both got ammo for each other, so neither of us will shoot.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (200 KB, 936x728) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
200 KB, 936x728
>>24048699
>she likes the guy and wants to marry him
>while fucking some other guy
W O M E N
>>
Here:
>she likes you more than a fwb and wants you as a partner
She is already cheating on another man with you. Don't let it happen to you.
>she still wants to be fwb but feels insecure about cheating
Up 2 u on this one, try to make her feel better, break it off, or ignore it
>she is crazy and wants you to ravish/rape her without prompt
Dick+Crazy=Dont
>>
>>24048699
this is the truth on modern women
>>
>>24049154

Please she got him wrapped around her finger and she will just fuck him and lie to his face.

You are SCREWED. Cut contact if you don't want to lose your gf
>>
>>24049760
Again, I've got texts saved just in case I need to prove myself to someone.

Plus the bf already has his suspicions with her, regarding me.

>She's stayed over my place late multiple times, until 3AM at one point
>She doesn't have many friends, let alone male friends
>He notices that she texts me all excitedly, but not so much with him. He even commented to her "Damn, I remember when we used to text like that," when he saw her texting me
>We've never met
>>
>>24049843

Dude he knows. She doesn't give a shit about him you dummy. It's not about him or even her its about you losing your gf to this predatory woman who's about to fuck your shit up if you let her
>>
>>24049182
>implying OP hasnt claimed the exact same thing
>>
Be a man.
You can fuck her, but no emotional ties, ever.
If she gets too emotional she could use this to blackmail you, threating to fuck up your relationship.
You could do the same to her relationship if she starts to blackmail you. But she is most likely too emotionaly invested in you that she does not care. And that's fucking scary when bitches go crasy.

Have you fucked her right after she fucked her bf?
In Norway we call this "stirring around the pot", and it's disgusting.
>>
>>24050288
>Have you fucked her right after she fucked her bf?
Naw, fuck that.
>>
>>24050347
Since you shared the story you could share a photo of the whore?
>>
>>24050379
Naw, don't have any nudes. I'd share a pic, but I'm not a dick.
>>
>>24050629
just cut out the face and be done with it.
>>
Why don't you dump your poor gf and just have sex with friends then? Scumbag.
>>
>>24050668
No thats just boring, be need to be dumped by his gf because the mad cheating woman blackmailed him. That would be a cool update for next week
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.