[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any registered sex offenders here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: image.png (141 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141 KB, 500x500
Who /sexoffender/ here? Tell us your stories.

>hanging around community college waiting for class to end
>need to piss but hate using public restrooms
>walking home late at night and can barely hold it in
>decide to take a detour through the park and relieve myself in a tree
>tiny chink lady materializes from the shadows to call me a disgusting pig and tell me she's calling the cops
>she couldn't even see my penis because my back was turned
>tell her to chill out
>ignore her and continue my walk
>police intercept me before I even make it home and start asking questions

My public defender told me it would be easiest for me if I just pleaded guilty and here I am today a registered sex offender.
>>
>>24044935

why didn't you just use a bathroom?

sex offender status is overkill for pissing in public, but either way, you are stupid.
>>
kek you fucked up OP
I'd rather piss my pants then be labeled a sex offender
>>
>>24045025
It's literally a phobia. I just can't piss or shit in public restrooms.
>>
File: murica.jpg (74 KB, 513x551) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
74 KB, 513x551
>being a sex offender for taking a piss in public
FREEDOM
>>
File: 1348656983549.jpg (108 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
1348656983549.jpg
108 KB, 680x497
>>24044935
>peeing being a sexual offense
>having a registry in the first place

murrica
>>
>My public defender told me it would be easiest for me if I just pleaded guilty and here I am today a registered sex offender.

Bullshit, there's more to this story than what you're saying.
>>
i'm surprised you weren't concerned about someone seeing your penis to begin with, i can't pee outside unless i know it's impossible that any human would have to be miles and miles away like a rural area.

a park.. in a city or town or whatever. you should have expected this.

>chill out
you made a mistake here by being rude, you could have just explained that you were about to piss your pants and couldn't find a bathroom.

how is she suppose to know you have a phobia?
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAH MURICA!!
>>
>not pissing in a dark alley
Dun goofed.
>>
I work outdoors. I pee all the time in public spaces. There really isn't another choice for me.
>>
>>24045069
But you'll piss or shit IN PUBLIC?
>>
Not a sex offender, but almost became one back in highschool
>>
>>24045159
he was probably jacking it behind a tree while watching kids play in the park, i highly fucking doubt someone would call the cops on him just for pissing by a tree.
>>
This op again
>>
>>24045254
That drawing is shit. It makes no sense how her arms are positioned.
>>
>>24045278
>>>/pol/
Unless you're a woman, in which case kill yourself.
>>
close call incoming:
>have 5 year old half-asian niece (i'm white)
>babysitting, take her to the park because ezmode
>she has a blast playing, i just watch
>after 2 hours it's finally time to go
>she doesn't want to but i'm a superior adult male
>just fucking pick her up and carry her away
>hear shouting like 'hey, hey' behind me
>assume it's someone shouting to their kid
>suddenly, women runs up and grabs niece from me
>i'm like wtf are you doing you crazy bitch
>guy grabs me, trips me and throws me on the ground
>twists my arm behind me super hard and pins me
>"YOU WANNA TAKE A LITTLE GIRL YOU FUCKING FREAK?"
>niece is yelling "UNCA ANON! UNCA ANON!"
>try to explain but he tells me to shut the fuck up
>lying there with him on top of me while people gather
>after a while the police come and they handcuff me
>put me in a car while they take statements
>sit there sweating in summer heat for an hour
>all scraped up and bleeding, elbow and shoulder sprained
>eventually explain and they call my sister
>when she gets there they finally let me go
>cops act angry, like i managed to get away with something
>no apologies from anyone involved in this whole thing
>>
>>24045328
there's this thing called legal action. you should take it, assuming this even happened.
>>
>>24045328
i feel like you've posted this a million times
>>
>>24045328
>the majority of the US will not believe you because "OMG cops don't do anything wrong they kill dindus XD"
>>
>be me at outdoor concert in a park
>need to pee
>loads of people peeing against this building outside the concert area
>go to pee but it's hard to stand on dry ground so much pee
>find a spot next to a doorway and start pissing in the doorway so that the pee doesn't run back on to me
>guy comes to pee in the doorway
>steps in my piss stream and I pee on his leg
>mfw not american and don't get registered as sex offender
>>
>>24045159
Okay, there may or may not have been a little girl drinking my pee.
>>
>>24045360
You're an idiot. Not that anon, but what is he going to do? Sue the cops?
>>
>>24045328
here's what would have happened if you were arrested
>get released
>lawyer takes your case np
>explain to judge it is your niece
>case is thrown out
>could even win some damages from cops or person who reported you

no judge is so retarded that they would seriously believe with evidence that she is still not your niece
>>
File: 1444983711129.jpg (25 KB, 458x355) Image search: [Google]
1444983711129.jpg
25 KB, 458x355
>>24045323
mad? lynch yourself pedoscum
>>
Lmao I piss in public all the time even sober in broad daylight, I have the decency to at least piss into the drain. It has caused me to receive a public order fine which I never paid but mot gonna stop me fr doing it I need to go
>>
>>24045407
And this, /r9k/, is what a /pol/tard who knows nothing about the legal system sounds like.
>>
>>24045374
I fucking hate fellow Americans with this attitude

>N-no the cops never do ANYTHING wrong. It's your fault, you should just do what they say
>>
>>24045434
Is this some sort of long con?

The original post >>24045328 was stale copy pasta to begin with.
>>
Is pissing in public like a regional thing? I don't mean doing it, I mean the level of consequences. Because I've been doing it my whole life, and and I know plenty of other people do it. As long as you duck behind a tree, I don't think anyone where I live thinks it's particularly improper, and I seriously can't imagine anyone getting put on the sex offender registry for it here.
>>
>>24045501
>Hurrdurr you called me out so this whole thing is a con
Bye, /pol/.
>>
>>24045512
you might be fined a little money but that's it. OP is clearly leaving out some details here or just lying.
>>
>>24045579
>the legal system is perfect! If it sounds like they're the bad guys then he's just lying!
Nice tinfoil hat you got there.
>>
>>24045579
I legitimately have heard of some people somehow ending up on the registry for it. I think it's down to state laws. But it's just comically ridiculous.
>>
>>24045624
The entire idea of a registry is comical, desu.

Murrika!
>>
>>24044935
Sorry man, that's just a bullshit reason to be registered.
Where do you live?
How did court go?
>>
>>24045159
You can get put on the sex offender list if you do it near a public school.
>>
>>24045025
are you fucking kidding me?
You really never had to piss in public?

>>24045328
>americans
Dude you should sue them at least.
>>
>>24045575
No, I mean I wasn't even the guy you originally replied to.

I'm saying that >>24045328 is really old copypasta, but also that most court systems would find what actually happened in said copypasta to be absolutely retarded.

Otherwise you could just tackle random dads under the pretense of protecting the kid.

The kid would have to be screaming for help or the guy would have to look suspicious (e.g. covering his face) for it to be justified.
>>
>>24045730
I have peed in public a few times. Not a lot though.
>>
>>24045734
That's where you show you don't know what you're talking about. You're implying he would have had to go through a court system. In the text, he described getting arrested, questioned by police and let go once his sister got there to explain. Even if he were lying, it's extremely possible. Parents can easily attack someone who they think is stealing a child thanks to good Samaritan laws. What the child says isn't important unless she testifies against him.
>>
>>24045605
You realize he could not be charged on allegations right
>>
>>24044935
>My public defender told me
NEVER listen to a public defender. They aren't looking out for your best interest. They simply try to push whatever makes their jobs easier.

Pleading guilty = less paperwork for them.
>>
File: 1418434597280.jpg (506 KB, 1048x1500) Image search: [Google]
1418434597280.jpg
506 KB, 1048x1500
>>24045360
>>24045730
>>24045734
I'm a Jethro Tull looking motherfucker and she obviously wasn't my kid. It's the halo/horns effect at work. Add to that she's kicking and screaming. I don't know if you've ever been around little kids but they LOVE playgrounds and they will lose their shit if you take them away from one like that.
>>
>>24045817
the proof is that his piss is all over the tree? lmao
>>
>>24045802

Good Samaritan applies to helping someone and they can't sue. In this case that means the little girl can't sue. The uncle can still sue because there was no good Samaritaning for him. It mainly only applies to shit like cpr and breaking ribs or puncturing lungs.
>>
>>24045856
Or tackling someone to the ground to "stop them from kidnapping a child." There would be no possible legal action he could take.
>>
>>24045817
Cops are sneaky. OP could have said, "Yeah, I peed on a tree, but I didn't know anyone was there," and then he basically just admitted to a "crime."
>>
File: nada al ahdal interview.jpg (11 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
nada al ahdal interview.jpg
11 KB, 300x200
>>24045416
Nothing wrong with being a pedo
>>
>>24045954
Not you again. Get out. We're having a serious discussion.
>>
I suck at greentext..

>senior year of high school
>have a stash of nudes from different girls at the school
>even received some from a few girls
>saved and traded them over the years like yugioh cards
>One day decide to cause a shit storm and upload them all to a Dropbox folder
>150+ pics from 94 different girls
>didn't want to risk getting caught so uploaded them all from my friends galaxy at a nearby starbucks
>anonymously sent the link to people on a fake account
>the school envelops under complete chaos over the next few days
>stacys blame chads for sharing nudes they weren't supposed to keep, chads shame stacys for being sluts. Cat fights broke out. Every social group turned on one another. Some of the girls never came back to school.
>decide it wasn't enough so I uploaded another 70+ pics of stacys from other schools within the county. I didn't want to discriminate so I even uploaded a few pics of some chads so it can be gender neutral.
>total anarchy assumed, there was at least one fight every other day. The cheerleaders from another school got into a giant brawl with our cheerleaders during a home game, which ended early and made us forfeit the game.
>this discord went on for weeks without end.
>one day a rumor emerged about authorities carrying out an investigation
>thought to myself that it was all bullshit and that they'd never find out it was me
> a few days later a group of 4 people arrived at my home, and my parents let them in
>fucking homeland security was in my fucking house
>they dictated that they were going to ask me a few questions and that I would be recorded during the entire process

Continue?
>>
>>24045802
>You're implying he would have had to go through a court system.
He could take it to court if he could prove injury (e.g. to himself physically, or the child mentally)

>In the text, he described getting arrested, questioned by police and let go once his sister got there to explain.
There wouldn't really be a need for the sister bit.

>Even if he were lying, it's extremely possible.
I'm not saying it's not impossible, but that it's copypasta, and a court would be in favor of the parent.

>Parents can easily attack someone who they think is stealing a child thanks to good Samaritan laws.
No, Good Samaritan laws only apply to medical care.

See
http://recreation-law.com/2014/05/28/good-samaritan-laws-by-state/

>What the child says isn't important unless she testifies against him.
It is if she's traumatized

>>24045910
See above link.
>>
File: 1436379502199.jpg (60 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1436379502199.jpg
60 KB, 512x384
>>24044935
>My public defender told me it would be easiest for me if I just pleaded guilty

heh, look where that got you.
>>
>>24046007
Bonds digits confirm continue...
>>
>>24046007
continue desu desu
>>
>>24046012
>a court would be in favor of the parent.
Well,he didn't go to court, and he's lucky he didn't. Most people at jury duty are /pol/tards who think "if he's here, he must be guilty! If he was innocent, it would have been cleared by now!"
>>
>>24046007

well yea OP we ain't got nothing else to do.
>>
>>24046081
>Most people at jury duty are /pol/tards who think "if he's here, he must be guilty! If he was innocent, it would have been cleared by now!"
What state do you live in?

So I know where to avoid.
>>
>get drunk with my gf
>walking home, neither of us could barely stand
>both needed to pee really badly
>"well there's a lake right there..."
>Both go over there and pee
>wake up and driving to work the next day
>"lake" was some decorative pond in front of the house of a neighbor at the end of the road
>its right by some sliding glass doors at the side of the house
>the only reason we even saw it was probably because the lights in the house were on, there are no post lights in this neighborhood
>Still dont know if this guy or his family ended up seeing us piss in his pond.
>>
>>24045328
Do you know the guy(s) who assaulted you? Asking because I can help you get revenge if you could identify them
>>
>>24046007
Please, do continue.
>>
i dont mean to be uptight about it,but to me, girls peeing in public is disgusting. i went on a date with a girl once, and we got really drunk at a bar, and we were wanding the streets at like 3am,and she just casually says "i gotta piss like a race horse!" and just lifts her dress and squats in the middle of the street and starts pissing. i didnt talk to her ever again after that night. dirty slut.
>>
>>24046292
>not drinking her piss
YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST MAILED IT TO MEEEEEE
>>
>someone easily subduable threatens to call the cops on you
>not stealing their phone, smashing it and running the fuck home
>>
>>24046007
pham pls
>>
>>24045402
You're an idiot. Not that anon, but I'm pretty sure twisting someone's arm and pinning them is against the law.
>>
>>24046061
>>24046063
Continuing... (1/2)

>they set up there voice recorders and cameras in my living room and sent my parents to another room
>i was shitting myself and I was having extreme anxiety at the time, but I kept my cool on the outside
>the main person who would be questioning me, let's call him Mark, explained the events taking place in the county
>they printed out every single picture of every girl and showed me each one
>Mark asked for the names of each stacy and I complied and answered the ones I could
>he then told me that some of these girls relationships with their families have been scarred and that even a few have been put on a suicide prevention program
>Literally on suicide watch, kek
>he later told me that they've been interviewing kids for a few days now and that my name came up
>After gathering some information, Mark finally asked if I were the one who uploaded the pictures to Dropbox
>got nervous and immediately denied it
>he pressured me again and told me that they can trace the IP from where the pics were uploaded and can even look through the code of the image and find out which device it came from and when it was on that device
>that's when I realized that none of the evidence can directly lead to me unless I confessed. so I denied it once more
>he threatened me one last time and scolded that I could be facing over 5 years in county prison and be registered as a sex offender for life
>this is when I lost my grip and spilled the spaghetti
>admitted that a FEW of the photos were sent to me directly and shared them to a few people, but never admitted to uploading it on Dropbox
>that's when Mark told me that this might go to court in a few months
>he said he'd see me in school in the next few days
>>
>>24046472
This. You're under the cover of darkness, she deserves it for being small and intrusive.
>>
>>24046626
Their* I already fucked up
>>
>>24045328
>>>guy grabs me, trips me and throws me on the ground
>>twists my arm behind me super hard and pins me

it should be legal to beat the shit out of people like this desu senpai
>>
>>24046683
It is but he was probably too weak to defend himself.
>>
>>24045402

No, sue the person who assaulted him for no reason.
>>
>>24045952
except lawyers exist for this exact reason, no normal human is expected to memorize laws and how court works.

a normal lawyer would present OP's mental state while taking this piss: carelessness

aka, sorry judge, OP is a fucking idiot and didn't realize that pissing (or possibly masturbating) there would be viewed by a random woman or children in the middle of the night

the case would be dropped, assuming this is exactly as OP described, it's obvious that he had no intention to be seen by said woman.

if i had to take a guess at what happened, OP did not get a lawyer and purposely skipped his court date. the judge had no evidence that OP was just a fucking retard so he defaulted to guilty because this was all the evidence that was presented during his case (arrest and witness saying he did it on purpose). OP could have easily gotten out of this had he just went to court with a lawyer.
>>
>>24046787
> aka, sorry judge, OP is a fucking idiot and didn't realize that pissing (or possibly masturbating) there would be viewed by a random woman or children in the middle of the night

How is this even a problem? Are kids supposed to get the idea that dicks dont exist?
>>
>>24046755
>creepy guy sitting alone in the park
>just sitting watching little kids playing
>probably a pedo better keep an eye out
>after a while he gets up goes over to one
>says something, kid seems scared
>he picks her up and carries her off
>she's obviously terrified by this
>oh shit i have to save her!
>husband and i run over, i grab her
>creep tries to grab her back and get away
>husband defends us and puts him down
>panic and call the police as soon as i can
>>
>>24046822
it's illegal to walk around naked in public pretty much everywhere, it has nothing to do with children. it's just the law.

do you think most people want to be forced to look at OP's tiny shiveled up pissing dick all day? we don't live in a third world country, you can wear clothes, even homeless people manage that.
>>
>>24046833

>being a retard who thinks someone would kidnap a child in broad daylight with a bunch of other people watching
>>
>>24046626

>all you have to do is not say shit
>you say shit
>>
>>24046854
Yeah, I'm just remarking at how arbitrary some laws are.
>>
>>24045328
Could have easily sued the fag that threw you down. Maybe even the cops, too. They aren't allowed to arrest you until they know you did something wrong.
>>
>>24046833
assault is still assault, regardless of what you think was happening
>>
>>24046833
sorry but there are a lot of ugly male human beings related to little girls in this world. it is statistically unlikely that he is stealing a random little girl and this is a delusional thought process
>>
>>24046875
>thinking this situation is impossible
yes, children can disappear in broad daylight with people watching. most people do not suspect kidnappers to be around them 24/7 besides very paranoid parents and people who have dealt with kidnappers.

obviously it's very rare, often times when children are recovered from unusual cases of kidnapping, these kids are just living ~100 miles from their original location and sometimes even encounter people in public with their kidnappers and attempt to get help or escape. or they are held hostage in normal neighborhoods or whatever.

obviously most kidnapping happens between family members such as someone attempting to take a child out of the country illegally before finalizing custody or whatever. i'm just referring to kidnappers that paranoid mothers often imagine.
>>
>>24045250
>not being afraid of toilet witches
poo to the loo
>>
>>24046683

It is.

Most states would consider it lawful self defense.
>>
>>24046626
post the rest fucker
>>
File: 1427437667965.jpg (65 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1427437667965.jpg
65 KB, 563x542
>>24046626
Sorry if my gramcracker is shit, I'm typing from my phone... (2/2) also, I'm dropping the greentext.

A few days go by and a proctor comes into my class and escorts me to the discipline office.
Omw there I see some stacy come out of the office crying, with her parents dragging behind. I walk into the office and see my good friend, Mark.
Thanks to the names I gave, they were able to contact almost every girl and interview them. Some of their parents were completely oblivious to how slutty their daughters were, and we're only made aware thanks to our pal, Mark.
>mfw they're doing more harm than good
Mark calls me into his temporary office and asks for my help. They were still looking for the suspect, and Mark told me that out of all the people they interviewed, I was the one who gave the most information. He even stated that I knew the most people. Lel.
So for the next 3 months I became their mole rat, giving what Intel I could. They gave me free passes to skip class and attend events, eavesdrop on people's conversations, and ask around for anything revealing. All I did was give them false leads and rumors.
In the end they never found who the culprit was. All they did was give an assembly about cyberbullying to the entire school. During that event I saw Mark and apologized for not being able to find anything about the suspect. He smiled and thanked me for helping him and the investigation. He complimented me on how I'm a good kid and gave me lecture on not doing stupid stuff again. He handed me 20 bucks for the hard work, and I never saw Mark again. They even dropped the charges ;-;

Mfw they never found out it was me
>>
I'm always had a fear of being labeled a pedo or sex offender just because I'm male.

>be me
>just done some food shopping
>walking to my car
>see a little girl must be 10 or 11 years old
>just wondering around park alone
>she see me
>starts approaching
>I start walking faster to my car
>see that's shes crying
>nope.exe
>run to my car, get in and drive outwards the carpark exit
>can see in the rear mirror still walking around
>drive up to the boom gate and tell the female attended there is some kids playing in the car park.
>drive off.

Not sure what happened the girl after that.
>>
>>24045421
You're a fucking degenerate

I hope you die
>>
>>24047139
Confessing to only sharing a few of the pics was the best decision.

You shouldn't have used a friend's phone though. Or Dropbox. Both are risky for various reasons. And don't use wifi with a video camera nearby. Sit in your car instead.

I investigate computer crimes like those. You lucked out a bit.
>>
>>24047149
>in supermarket buying store brand orange juice to mix with cheap vodka
>lewd stares at slutty dressed girl grocery shopping with her father
>buy my shit and see him packing his bags in the parking lot
>shout "HEY YOUR DAUGHER'S SEXY AS FUCK DUDE" as i drive past
>he shouts back "SHE'S TEN YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG"
>"YEAH, TEN OUT OF TEN, WOULD FUCK."
>he chucks a coffee can at my car and starts running after it
>lol i'm in a car retard do you really think that you can catch me on foot
>circle the lot just slow enough for him to think that he can
>laugh my ass off the whole night long
>>
>>24047149
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>tfw when pedo
>played with the little girls who lived at my apartment all the time
>would even take them to parks without their parents
>they would walk into my apartment in the door was open
>never accused of being pedo

Just don't be obvious about. There could of been something seriously wrong with that little girl and you just walked away. Kill yourself.
>>
>>24045309
>>24045254
>needs loomis fs
>>
>>24047262
Anon you're forgetting AMAP.

All Men Are Pedos
>>
File: l-light-49186371358.jpg (72 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
l-light-49186371358.jpg
72 KB, 1024x768
>>24047139
Reminds me of Death Note.
>>
>>24047262
First of all I told the female parking attendant that she was there and second fuck you, it only takes accusations not proof to ruin your life even if you get acquitted.
>>
>>24047139
Wanna bet Mark is going through every post you've made on this site RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>24047259

Thanks for the laugh, I need that.
>>
I have a friend that got caught in a sting operation from the FBI and is now on that if anyone wants to hear the details
>>
>>24047241
>You shouldn't have used a friend's phone though. Or Dropbox. Both are risky for various reasons
Mind explaining why
>>
>>24047352
>it only takes accusations not proof to ruin your life even if you get acquitted.
But that's not true
>>
>>24047241
>And don't use wifi with a video camera nearby.

What?

Do you mean like a webcam or what? I don't understand what you mean
>>
>>24045159
Ever watch Horrible Bosses?
Charlie Day's character had the same thing happen to him.
>>
>>24047352
But that isn't true my man, you need to stop being paranoid that girl was probably lost and you're acting like it's some horror movie and she ran towards you to snack on your nuts just to get you thrown in prison.
>>
>>24047241
>I investigate computer crimes like those

Any stories, senpai?
>>
>>24044935
>>police intercept me before I even make it home and start asking questions
Why didn't you just tell them to fuck off? Police can't charge you with a crime if the only evidence is hearsay.
>>
another close call here
>be 18, dating 14 year old with her parents consent
>her mom is fucking nuts
>threatens to press rape charges whenever anything goes wrong
>shit goes mad wrong because women
>getting paranoid, skip town
>turns out she tried to get me fucked over
>tfw can't go back to hometown or else I'll be a sex offender.
>>
>>24047139
/mischief/ as fuck, nice work
>>
>>24047681
Fuck, anon. Didn't the 14yo try defending you?

You should've just fucked her and bailed
>>
>>24047552
>>24047603
Trial by mob motherfuckers. It's guilty until proven innocent for every normie out there. Nobody should take that risk.
>>
>>24045435

That's what you get when you're raised to think that black people deserve whatever the police do to them, and it's just an annoying side affect that sometimes they do it to white folks.
>>
>>24047788
Unless you live in a third world shit hole this seldom happens
>>
>>24047818
>seldom

You can have your life ruined or at least severely fucked for a while if they find you with a little girl and you're accused for a pedo.

You'll probably get suspended out of school or get fired from your job, if you don't get beat up by someone first.

It's them or me. Fuck them.
>>
File: 1446697148150.png (973 KB, 942x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446697148150.png
973 KB, 942x1080
>>24047681
I actually had a friend who was in a relationship with someone who was 18 when she was 14
>>
>>24047139
Well done m8.
>>
>>24047818
At least in my state, for sexual assault cases in general, the presumption is that the case actually happened. It really is guilty until proven innocent here.
>>
>>24047902
It's weird because you see/hear shit like this all the time and for some reason it's just "socially acceptable" for some reason or another

And in other circumstances the feds are knocking their door down with a battering ram
>>
>>24047241
Stories please sempai
>>
>>24047139
That is ridiculous, though. I mean, they gave their pictures to others, what the hell did they expect to happen? Did they expect the pictures to just vanish after a few minutes?

Sucks that there are so many rules in place to protect stupid people. Maybe we wouldn't have as many stupid people if they weren't coddled like this.
>>
>>24045107
>not wanting sex makes you gay
>>
>>24047681
>dating 14 year old with her parents consent

How does something like this even happen?
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 1280x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 1280x485
>>24047788
Except you're innocent until proven guilty
>>
>>24047139
Mark jacked it to all those pics

How do become a suspect so the DOHS show me nudes of girls i know?
>>
File: get your own womenc.jpg (96 KB, 512x392) Image search: [Google]
get your own womenc.jpg
96 KB, 512x392
>>24047902
>Like a chick when we were both 14
>She dates an older guy who my 14 year old ass obviously can't complete with
>She loses her virginity, etc.
>tfw
>>
>>24047947
>And in other circumstances the feds are knocking their door down with a battering ram
In what cases would that be?
>>
>>24046007
>>24047139
>>24046626
Pardon my autism, but it sounds to me like you didn't actually do anything illegal.
>>
>>24048107
I was using it as a figure of speech, I thought you understood my point
>>
>>24048146
if just one of the girls was 17 in the photos, it could mean fpmitap
>>
>>24048146
All the girls were under 18 at the time the pictures were taken. It's cp.
>>
>>24047139

Don't worry, anon, in a few weeks marks protege is going to reveal he'd been working the case for years and is going to slap your shit.
>>
>>24048318
Deathnote isn't real anon.
>>
I got another close call story

>meet girl 4/10 on xbox live chat
>few months of playing and talking
>finally ask her out
>she says yes
>we go out to dinner at bowling lane arcade
>nervous as fuck but still have a good time
>she is drinking a lot and so am I
>we end back at my place
>play red dead redemption and tony hawk and drink most of the night
>a billion chances to make a move but pussy out
>shes ends up making the first move and starts kissing me
>get into it
>she ends up staying the night because she too drunk to drive home and to worried to take a cab alone with a indian at night.
>we make out in bed and hold each other
>she ends up giving me my first blowjob
>cum bucket in 5seconds
>talking the rest of the night and then fall asleep
>wake up 4 in the morning to the sound of her crying
>ask her whats wrong
>she accuse me of rape and that she has a boyfriend
>WTF!
>tell her over and over "we didn't have sex you just have me a blowjob" "you have a boyfriend"?
>she is just kept screaming at me, calling me a perverted asshole as she got dressed
>says shes going to call the police as she leaves

That was 4 years ago. Never heard from her again and the police never came knocking on my door.
I did end up deleting a lot of my MILF porn out of paranoia.
>>
>>24048165
>fpmitap
What?
>>
>>24047872
Amen, just being accused of being pedo will ruin your life.
Acquitted men have lost there jobs after trails. Its fuck.
>>
>>24045328
>didn't press charges against the guy that assaulted you
>didn't sue him

How beta are you
>>
>>24047805
That has nothing at all to do with it you dumb nigger. go deal with your victim complex on your own.
>>
>>24048181
So? It's not like they were actual children or anything
>>
>>24048997
??? Go try and google porn for anyone under the age of 18 and see what happens
>>
>>24047781
not at all, that's basically what I did. used her as a vector for virginity removal.

>>24047902
did it blow up in his face too?

>>24048056
depends on your state and laws but it just entailed I had to hang around her mom a lot during the first couple weeks of the relationship.
>>
>>24045435

Blame niggers for their "HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOY" antics.

Niggers cried wolf so much that now when real injustice happens nobody believes the victims.
>>
>>24049048
What would happen?
>>
>>24047139
>>24046626
>>24046007
Do you still have the pics somewhere?
>>
>>24047681
I had a friend that was fucking 20 and dating a 13 year old and got caught. It was all over local news for awhile
>>
>>24049058
How did you meet her?

>>24049389
See above
>>
>>24049407
I'll just lay the full story on you senpai
>like I said friend is 20 at the time I must've been 18 starting college
>He always goes on about being lonely
>One day he tells us he met a girl on a chat site also 18
>Immediately they get together and I find out later send nudes
>Few months down the line he tells me she calls him crying saying she's not actually 18 but 13 and I was just like what the fuck man you need to ditch this shit there were a lot of people telling him this but he'd rationalize it about muh loneliness
>So you would think it's just kids being stupid even though my friend should've known better she actually moves to our city in Texas from Oregon, her mom as well
>I tried to convince him going to a hotel for a week was fishy as fuck especially in their own room but he did it anyway
>Then I didn't hear from him for a long time
>A few weeks later he called me and he was freaking out because the whole time it was a honeypot. They tried to get him arrested for human trafficking by himself g lingerie around the room, and when they went to the next hotel the FBI were waiting for him there
>I don't know how legit his story is because a lot of news sites say he actually went to the police and turned himself in
So that's about it, after it all he lost mostly all his friends and almost killed himself but a lot of us tried to warn him
>>
>>24050058
What chat site was it?
>>
>>24045159
Nope, public defenders do not give a shit. For example, when I was 11 years old I asked my 3 year old brother to touch my penis, the moment he put his hand on it I felt like a total scumbag and told him to stop. This was the entire event.

My mom has a history of molestation and rape in her past and fucking panicked and called the police. She didn't press charges but the county did, due to the age difference.

I was appointed a public defender that I met for a whole ten minutes and told me to plead guilty because the judge would take it easier on me if I didn't fight it.

Long story short, I am now a sex offender for life, and this shit happens to people all the fucking fime, even for just pissing in a public place. You can end up with a defender that is retiring that just does not give a fuck or a defender that will make a deal with the DA to where you get fucked but they both win, padding both of their stats.

It complete fucks your life, good luck finding work as a sex offender, good luck ever getting removed from registration without a lawyer because you cannot afford one because you can find work. I've been labeled a monster for the red of my fucking life.
>>
>>24050176
He wouldn't tell me to be honest with you. If I had to honestly guess it was one called teenchat because I could see cops using it to lure pedos. Just check it out sometime and you'll see what I mean
>>
>>24044935
You should have raped her and stabbed her to death. You would have got a lesser punishment.

America, land of freedom.
>>
>>24045328
wow didn't know this was a rage thread
>>
>>24047139
you're full of shit anon this never happened
>>
>>24048997
>>24049344
>>24048146
You are actually a nigger. Please actually search for CP so you can get thrown in jail, we don't need niggers like you here.

BAKA SENPAI
>>
>>24050365
>convicted at 11 years old

Uh...
>>
>>24050796
I was 11 when the crime was committed and convicted when I was 12. I was told I could have it removed and expunged when I was 18 but the John Walsh law was passed and my offense was changes into requiring a life Long registration due to the age difference between me and my brother.

I was best man at my brothers wedding, I've helped raise my nieces and nephews, I have no other record to speak of, still a sex offender for life.
>>
>>24048673
Fuck man, sounds a lot like my close call

>Be out drinking
>Run into MILF
>Starts making out with me when her boyfriend isn't around
>Take cab back to her place
>Continues making out with me, places my hand on her nipple
>Be at her place
>Pull down her pants and lick her pussy
>We start fucking on the kitchen floor
>Boyfriend and her other friends walk in on us
>Pull pants back on and gtfo of there
>Receive call from her next day
>"They're saying I cheated and they're calling me a whore, I was too drunk to remember anything, you raped me anon!!!!"
>Sweating and shitting buckets thinking the police are coming to my house
>they never came

TLDR girl cried rape on me to excuse her cheating, it was not very effective
>>
>>24050957
That sounds fishy. How can you get a lifelong conviction at 12? And from your own mom?
>>
>>24051275
Jesus fucking Christ I had a long god damn reply typed up and the fucking captcha ate it, so here's try 2.

It wasn't my mom that pressed charges it was the county, and the judge aid my shit could be expunged when I was 18 after I had completed my probation and sex offender counseling, which I did both.

Unfortunately, a new law was passed during this period that reclassified my offense to a level that required life time registration. Basically I got fucked by a legal technicality.

Now, any sane judge would throw this shit out, relieve me from registering and expunge my record, but to do that I would need a lawyer, and to do that I need a fucking job that pays more than in minimum wage.

All of you better hope the American judicial system never gets its fucking claws on you, its entirely designed to suck as much cash as possible from you either with court and lawyer fees or privatly ownd prisons getting paid to detain your ass tor a few years. The entire fucking system is just a business designed to fuxk you over, there is no justice here, just business as usual.
>>
>>24051653
>can't get off list because no money
>can't get money because can't get a job because on list

What a vicious cycle. America truly is the land of freedom for those who have money.
>>
>>24051653
>its entirely designed to suck as much cash as possible from you either with court and lawyer fees or privatly ownd prisons getting paid to detain your ass tor a few years. The entire fucking system is just a business designed to fuxk you over, there is no justice here, just business as usual.

this shouldnt be allowed, someone needs to put a stop to this
>>
>>24052411
Never going to happen. No politician can get elected unless he's "tough on crime". US punishments are only going to get harsher, jail sentences longer, more people arrested than ever before.
>>
>>24044935
>My public defender told me it would be easiest for me if I just pleaded guilty

Oh, he meant easiest for him.
>>
>>24052462
It will be Orwellian

Could always leave the country tho.
>>
>>24052533
I, for one, am glad to be European. Even if you have served jail time, you're not barred from anything after you get out. In America you are basicay fucked for life.
>>
>>24051653
Are people like that judge not aware of what they are doing? Dont they have a concience? Dont they know they are destroying a life by doing stupid shit like this?
>>
>>24045828
read the /r/theredpill post about using public defenders.
yes reddit hurr durr
>>
>>24047300
exactly what i thought

keikaku douri
>>
>>24045512
If it's a public place where anybody can go it's technically exposing yourself
>>
>>24052735
People have been arrested for being naked inside their own home or yard when somebody had a peek.
>>
>>24052650
Judges only care about getting re-elected. To do that it's in their best interest to convict as many people as possible, including innocents.
>>
>>24052533
>could just leave the country though
I've honestly considered it, by many country's wont let you in with a criminal record unless its some 3rd world shithole.

Funny, I literally just received a bill from the state police today requiring that I pay a sex offender supervision fee.

This supervision consists of me coming in and filing paperwork whenever I move, ten days within my birthday, or change employment. That's literally the entire effort they put into supervising me. I don't even show up on the websites because my offense isn't high enough, yet ranked sell enough to require life registration. How fucking ludicrous is that?

Oh, I guess ill continue ranting here. You know how many homeless sex offenders there are, like actual dangerous ones, that don't register and are not supervised at all because its impossible to track the fucking homeless? This whole system does absolutely nothing. It punishes the law abiding that keep their information up to date while those that choose jot to are literally walking the fucking streets that peoples children walk on.

And yeah, about the judicial system, its fucked, but it will never change. The judicial system is a business, and so is the government. Nothing changes when the system meant to police the other is literally ran by the same system. Government, judicial, its all corporate owned focused on draining as many people of as much money as possible.

The only reason I haven't killed myself is because of my family, but I wake up every day and I honestly cant find a reason to live most days. I can't work, nobody wants to marry a guy and have kids with a fufkjng sex offender. I can't travel, I mean... What the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
>>24044935
At this point I think suicide is a perfectly viable solution.
>>
>>24052735
didnt know the human form was so harmfull
>>
>>24052785
>unless its some 3rd world shithole.

There are some nice shitholes out there m8, Brazil is likely to let you in, we let in anyone
>>
Daily reminder that if you have naked pictures of yourself when underaged, you are in possession of CP and will be fucked for life.
>>
>>24044935
jesus fucking christ bro. You fucked up!
How old were you? I can't imagine being this fucking stupid.

The cops didn't catch you doing anything.
The lady didn't see your dick.
You somehow went along with police and decided to just admit to all of it and for waht? This story is proof cops do not exist to help anyone.

All you had to say was "It wasn't me" to the cops and they couldn't have done anything because they didn't catch you.
>>
>hanging out outside my house
>out of nowhere some kid falls through the ceiling
>he starts talking to inanimate objects
>he's obviously retarded and needs my help
>head over and let the kid in my home
>I'm kind of paranoid so I have an elaborate home security system
>guide him through it
>tell the kid to wait in a room while I go get help
>give him a burn phone I was holding on to
>get to my apartment, hear banging on back door
>head down to see what's going on
>back door is broken down, sentries everywhere
>the kid used the phone I gave him to call the cops and say I raped him
>mfw I would be doing a bid right now but I was tight with the judge
>>
>>24052785
I dare you to go to Syria and walk to Europe while wearing blackface
>>
>>24052785
If you kill yourself, be sure to put the blame on the people who convicted you in your suicide note.
>>
>>24052949
Maybe I sneak down to Brazil and learn Portugese and make a dota team called the sex offenders.
>>
>>24045069
I understand not shitting in a public restroom but by pissing you literally have to touch nothing around you.
>>
>>24053147
Can you get a passport or are you barred from that too?
>>
>>24053263
I can get a passport, that's fine, its the getting visas to enter countries that's the problem, at least from the limited research I've done on the subject. It seems a lot of places require a background search added to your visa request these days.
>>
>>24044935
yeah sure, pedo
>>
>>24053364
You can visit a lot of countries visa free for a limited amount of time. Maybe you could try to apply as a student to a uni in Europe.
>>
>>24044935
>need to piss but hate using public restrooms
Remember anon, this is why your life is ruined. Dont fear the public piss pot.
>>
>>24044935

Y U NO POO IN LOO
>>
>>24053659
because it's a fake story and he actually likes children
>>
>>24052785
you got a great cause for vengeance against the judge and lawyer, and there are countless others out there like them. you could live a life of vengeance; would be pretty sweet. or you could just learn meditation and try to convince yourself that every moment is a beautiful gift. honestly though, the vengeance route will probably be more satisfying, and the two routes aren't mutually exclusive I guess.
>>
>>24053003
Go to bed, Toriel
>>
not a close call for me. raped a 15-year old girl when I was 20. 5 years and sex offender for life.
>>
>>24053789

how was it? what happened that you raped her? genuinely curious
>>
>>24044935
never fucking listen to public defenders. There is a reason they aren't hired by people with money.
Sorry senpai but its your fault for not fighting it.
>>
>>24053789
Was she tight? Was she a virgin? Did she fight or did you drug her?
>>
>>24050796
America has a thing called "tried as an adult"
>>
>>You realize he could not be charged on allegations right

Hahahahaha.....
>>
>>24053851

>moved into new neighborhood
>drive old Mustang that I restored
>girl (call her M) sees me and comes over to chat
>after a while we start liking each other
>go on "dates" like meeting at mall or park (because her parents would kill us if they knew we were hanging around
>one night her parents are out
>she invites me over
>she's seriously naive and sees no problem inviting a 20-year old guy into her house alone
>I bring beer since why not?
>we chat, watch a movie, I drink most the beer
>I lean in to kiss her, she says no
>I get forceful, she resists and tells me to leave
>slap her face and it stuns her enough that I pull her shorts off, open my pants
>she puts up a fight but I'm bigger and stronger than she is
>push into her and cover her mouth so no one hears her
>fuck her for a few minutes but between the beer and her fighting can't cum
>get off her, tell her to never tell anyone and stagger back to my place
>cops there in 5 minutes
>arrested, held overnight before any questioning
>sober up in the morning and admit to everything
>not even a trial. deal with DA to plead guilty
>end of story
>>
>>24053916
yes she was tight. I remember thinking that she didn't seem like a virgin. no blood, and any resistance when I pushed into her was probably due to dryness, not because she was a virgin. and yes, she fought.
>>
>>24053980
Ya probably shouldn't have done that, senpai.
>>
>>24047559
Okay let me spell it out for you baka

coffee shops and other places with free wifi usually have ctv cameras
>>
>>24054020
I regret it every day. Not because I fucked up my life but because (a) I fucked up hers and (b) I really liked her as a friend, even with the age difference. So I fucked up a friend, not some random.
>>
>>24053980
What year mustang?
>>
>>24054042
You know that the beer isn't an excuse... there is something seriously fucked in your head.
>>
File: 1445026869622.png (50 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1445026869622.png
50 KB, 640x400
>>24044935
This is now an ice cream thread.
>>
>>24054042
what was 5 years in our ass retarded prison system like
also
>mfw you got less time for literally raping someone than Thad did for C:\dontclick
>>
>>24054065
1969. reason I mentioned it was because she'd come over and talk to me as I worked on it.
>>
>>24054118
Absolutely know. There was no excuse to do what I did. It was so unlike me that I just admitted it right off the bat. I was ashamed of myself.
>>
>>24054145
Not good. Rapists are looked down on, especially guys who rape kids. There were three of us rapists in our block. The other two were big guys and no one fucked with them so I tried to hang with them but even they thought I was a piece of shit.
>>
File: 1435696442956.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1435696442956.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>>24046626
>homeland security printed out kid pics...
>>
>>24054205
Did you get raped in prison?
>>
>>24054221
As much as it would have been karma or fitting justice, no I didn't.
>>
>>24054218
It sounds like a story out of Law and Order SVU where the suspect is just never found and Ice-T is still looking at CP trying to figure out who don it.
>>
File: epicsaga.jpg (120 KB, 571x570) Image search: [Google]
epicsaga.jpg
120 KB, 571x570
>>24047139
Damn dude...I have never seen anyone use that Pepe face more expertly. You're a good boy gone bad Anon, /r9k/ applauds you!
>>
>>24054205
So you were in genpop? How ddi you pass the time? I can't imagine not being horribly mindbroken by that. Although the fact that you aren't dead implies it's at least a bit less savage than rumors indicate.
>>
>>24054160
nice

og nigga status post for real
>>
>>24052650
Politicians and judges are entirely self-preserving in America. And since you can easily keep a place in office or another job by appealing to retarded old conservatives by punishing criminals even more, that's what they do. It doesn't help America literally sees criminals as subhuman filth.
>>
>>24054284

Yeah, was in general all 5 years except for 5 days in solitary for a fight. Read a lot, worked out (which was good because I got a manual labor job when I got out). Hardest part was knowing my family and friends wanted nothing to do with me.
>>
>>24054417

Would have been nice. Had to sell it before finished and lost money on it. But it was the least of my problems at that point.
>>
>>24054574
Sucks for you nigga

No bitch is worth my v8
>>
>be me 17
>met girl i known since 14 years old after party
>talk to her why she didn't come out drinking with us
>just random shit for like 1 hour
>i follow her home because a lot of sandniggers out rapin
>ask if i can grab a glass of water to sober up and se her new apartment
>go up
>drink more vodka instead of water cuz i can
>more thrased then ever and watching tv in here bed
>a commercial comes on where two people kiss
>says it looks fake and all that shit
>she asks what i look likes real then
>(i think, fuck it i go for it)
>say "like this" and lean and kiss her, hand on lap and all dat alpha shit
>it goes on a bit and were naked fucking all dat
>tfw finally got to se her D-cups tits naked <3
>remind you that she is completely sober and stronger then me and i can barley stand
>wake up next morning asking what happend last night
>she tells me, all good have morning sex before leaving
>In school tell her closet friend because she would find out either way
>her closet friend acuses me of rape and break of a 7 years friendship we had as close friends
>>
>>24047139
i somehow feel proud over you about that
>>
>>24053435
>going to liberalstan
>with a sex offender registry
enjoy getting lynched
>>
>>24055451
Eh, I don't think they would ask about a criminal record for a student visa. And employers probably aren't allowed to. In any case he should at least get a chance to explain himself. He has a much better chance of being part of society in Europe than in the US where he is an outcast.
>>
>>24055484
yeah, i think here in Europe that this would never happen
>>
>>24051653
What state is this?

California?
>>
File: top kek as they say.jpg (14 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
top kek as they say.jpg
14 KB, 265x300
>>24055484
>eurokeks
>being reasonable against possible straight male sex offenders
>mfw
>>
>>24044935
Sorry if this has been answered, can't be assed to read the whole thread.

How are you an sex offender if there was nothing sexual, and no victim? Public indecency is a crime, but isn't it separate from being a sex offender?
>>
>>24055613
Nobody goes to jail in Europe for taking a piss in the bushes.
>>
>>24045159
No, public defenders are the least people you want to defend you.

They just want you to say your guilty of everything so they can wrap the case up.

OP should had fought and got a lawyer. Hell ANY lawyer could had walked his way out of that one, even one still in school.
>>
>>24044935
>piss in public
>get thrown in the same category as kiddie fiddlers

this does not make sense?
>>
>>24046833

It's legal to randomly assault creepy guys?
If some faggot tackled me like that i'll make it a lifegoal to ruin his life.
>>
>>24046114
It's probably about the same in every state. Think how dumb the average person is anywhere; most people on jury duty are retarded.

>>24045734
It looked suspicious because the kid was another race.
>>
>>24050365
that was a sex offence.
>>
>>24055761
we have 2 million people in prison dog
it makes perfect sense
don't you get that imprisonment is freedom?
>>
>>24050365
You should rape your mom.
>>
Anyone have the original of OPs pic?
>>
File: 1437343935057.jpg (2 MB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
1437343935057.jpg
2 MB, 2400x1800
>>24056205
Yup. Right here.
>>
>>24045360
>assuming this even happened

It didn't.
>>
>>24053980
desu you should kill yourself famiry (fuck you gook moot)
>>
>>24055766

If you think someones life is in danger you can use reasonable force to stop that from happening.
If someone was picking up a screaming kid you'd be well within your legal rights to knock them down and detain them until the police got there
>>
>>24056528
Source: my ass.
>>
>>24044935
Stop using this disgusting image. You deserve death.
>>
>>24044935
dude in europe we have open public urinals at large events, like you just stand there as people pass by while taking a slash

think about that for a second
>>
>>24044935
Kill the whore she ruined your life take hers.
>Implying if she wasn't Chad she wouldn't be sucking your dick.
>>
>>24056637
>>Implying if you weren't Chad she wouldn't be sucking your dick.
>>
>pissing outside is illegal

Why? I live in Southeastern Europe and pissing outside is fairly normal. As in, the police wouldn't give a shit if someone called them over a dumb issue like that.
>>
>>24056625
>tfw you go hang out around outdoor urinals because that's the only time you ever get to see a penis
>>
>>24053003
How did he fall through the ceiling if you were outside?
>>
>>24056659
In corrupt post-Communist countries the police don't get paid enough to care.

Real child abuse is easier to get away with in those countries too.
>>
>>24045328

>UNCA ANON

Dont know why i keked at this
>>
>>24056750
>Real child abuse is easier to get away with in those countries too.
>55% of child pornography is produced inside of US

mhmmm tell us more
>>
>>24056659
If you piss in somebody's yard they will yell at you. Pretty normal behavior.
>>
>>24056772
>55% of child pornography is produced inside of US

Source? And that doesn't mean that child abuse happens more in the US, just that people are better at making money from it.
>>
>>24056833
Getting yelled at and getting put on the sex offender list are two completely different things, family
>>
>>24054145
God dammit, why does the "dontclick" part fucking kill me everytime?

Also the fact that he was all:
"AY FACEBOOK!!!!! Guess what I just fapped to??? CEEEEE PEEEEEEE!!!!!"
"AY YOUTUBE!!!!! Guess what I just fapped to??? CEEEEE PEEEEEEEE!!!!!"
"Oh hey there Mr FBI Agent... SHIT NIGGA I WUZ JUST JOKING BRUH DONT ARREST ME I DINDU NUFFIN IMMA GUD BOI!!!!"
>>
>be 15
>have 14-year-old gf
>we only live about 2 hours apart, so we see each other occasionally, but we actually live in different states
>one day we make out, feel each other up a bit, nothing more happens
>next day she asks for dick pics
>ask to see her tits first
>we send each other a lot of pictures
>mom snoops through her phone one day and sees my dick
>for some reason she thinks I'm like 25, and calls the cops
>even though we're the same age and this is fairly healthy exploration, both me and my gf eventually are charged with distribution of "child pornography" across state lines

fucking stupid.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.