[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>10 page essay due at midnight haven't even started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1433110731790.jpg (25 KB, 257x307) Image search: [Google]
1433110731790.jpg
25 KB, 257x307
>10 page essay due at midnight haven't even started

>help me robots
>>
>>23396349
Ive written a 10 page paper and a 7 page paper both due at 12pm one day when I didnt start until 2am. Theres hope for you anon. Although I thought I was fucked the entire time.
>>
>>23396349
>tfw wrote an 8 page final paper for AP Lit in 8 hours and got a 100%
>tfw that was the peak of my high school experience, and coincidentally the last time I felt good about myself
>>
Stop caring too much about what to write, just fire your shit cannon and edit like a motherfucker after.
>>
File: 1443790795372.gif (86 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1443790795372.gif
86 KB, 640x360
give us your outline and we'll help you from there
[spoiler[this probably isn't going to work but it's worth a try[/spoiler]
>>
>twelve word essay due right now
>still haven't started

just kill me
>>
>4 sentence essay due by new years eve
>havent even created the blank word document

im not gonna make it bros
>>
I got a 10 page essay due tomorrow that I haven't started. I'm being serious.
>>
Send in a corrupted file to buy yourself more time
>>
>right click
>new
>put title, date, and name

Well that's enough for today
>>
>>23396980
don't do this OP the professor will just ask you to resend it like an hour later
>>
>>23396349
>create a fake profile of a cute grill on a social media site
>spend some time responding to hundreds of messages you immedately get to build up a list of orbiters
>complain to your orbiters that you have this "really hard essay" that you need "help" with and that you will totally reward whoever helps you out.
>receive multiple copies of your essay from your orbiters, pick the best one and turn it in.

I have actually done this with homework when I was in high school, but it takes a lot of work to maintain so I don't bother anymore.
>>
>>23396349
https://thepiratebay.vg/torrent/3914124/Classical_Music_Top_100
>>
>2 word essay due by 2023
>haven't even downloaded windows 28 yet

fuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.