[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I go tell my neighbor to fucking stop hitting the walls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: drive out of this world.gif (450 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
drive out of this world.gif
450 KB, 500x375
How do I go tell my neighbor to fucking stop hitting the walls ? I don't know what is this nigger doing but every night my ceiling is trembling and the noise is making me insane

also take into consideration that I'm a beta autist so adapt your advice
>>
you my neighbor? i've been hitting the walls lately late at night. accidentaly of course.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 793x746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 793x746
Call the cops, say you hear violence in their apt and smell weed, you faggot beta snitch coward.
>>
>>23394990
are you doing it repeatedly as if you were hitting a punching bag ? Because that's just how it sounds judging from the frequency of the hits.

>>23394995
calling the cops might bring me some troubles if not any weed is found at his place, I don't know
>>
>>23395083
>are you doing it repeatedly as if you were hitting a punching bag ?

yes. you live in denmark?
>>
why does every aspect of my life has to be so shit ? Is it not enough that I'm a friendless virgin with no money a shit family and bad at studies ? Do I also have to be slowly turned more and more insane every night because some random son of a bitch who probably have it easy ?
>>
>>23395152
>denmark

no I don't live there, but stop you're harming people around you
>>
>>23394948
compose a beat with him by hitting the wall back with a rhythm
>>
>>23394948
complain to landlord
>>
>>23395298
it's by accident. really cannot be avoided. i don't have that much room.
>>
If you got a nigger neighbor the only thing you can do is move out.
>>
>>23394948
Leave a note and on it say "I tried knocking bit you weren't home"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.