[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else on here uses Tinder to catfish as a lesbian? Every word
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: freg_20(23213).jpg (194 KB, 959x767) Image search: [Google]
freg_20(23213).jpg
194 KB, 959x767
Who else on here uses Tinder to catfish as a lesbian? Every word of this is true.

>24 years old
>sort of aesthetic maybe 7/10
>have girlfriend also sort of aesthetic 7/10
>download tinder to see what the fuss is about
>not wanting to get caught I decide to use a fake facebook profile and use pics of the hottest girl I ever dated to bait them carpet munchers
>start whiling away days swiping and trying to convince girls to become slaves to my fake girl
>surprising amount accept
>swiping my life away one day
>match with gf on tinder

Who wants to hear the rest?
>>
>>23394672
I do, even if it's fake it could be interesting. Please dump whole story op.
>>
>>23394672
yes
>>
IF YOU LIKE PIÑA COLADAS
AND GETTIN CAUGHT IN THE RAIN
>>
>>23394672
PRE-TYPED IF NOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAG
>>
File: 1440740890631.gif (990 KB, 498x266) Image search: [Google]
1440740890631.gif
990 KB, 498x266
>>23394672
i'll probably feel bad but...
>>
>>23394829
tbh
>>
File: mkEP0o9.jpg (153 KB, 500x623) Image search: [Google]
mkEP0o9.jpg
153 KB, 500x623
not that it means much for me to say this but it's totally true

>we match
>I'm currently at my families house for a couple of weeks but have LocationFaker running as I wanted to keep matching with girls in the city we both live in
>so shes home alone
>at this point I was already considering ending things prior to this (if my spending time as a catfish didnt already say that)
>cant call her as shed know of my secret life as a freak who jacks off to tinder
>decide to open with my usual
>"so if you read by bio you'd know I'm into being a domme and am on here for a sub"
>"here are my rules" blah blah
>shes very into this and is literally agreeing to all my terms "no being clothed around me" "no talking back" etc
>Now I do something I havent done with other girls I start to arrange the meet
>she insists its got to be this weekend (I'm back the week after)
>she insists we have to meet first etc
>i agree as my plan doesnt need me to wait that long
>ask her for her number to whatsapp on
>borrow my dads phone (knowing she has my moms etc numbers) and create a whatsapp for her
>start messaging gf on whatsapp, the plan is almost complete
>make sure I have photos of her (specifically asked for selfies holding up two fingers etc) so its undeniable
>now I spring the trap
>she doesnt know you can find peoples full names through their numbers on the facebook app
>say "umm wait i just looked you up on facebook you have a bf?"
>she is stunned
>shes asking if its okay and if I'm cool with that?
>I block her on whatsapp and screenshot the conversations sending them to myself
>20 mins later I send her the screenshots from my own phone saying theyd been sent to me
>undeniable as shes literally posing for photos on demand in the screenshots
>mfw shes moving out in a week with literally no fuss or guild
>mfw all of our joint friends are completely with me
>mfw catfishing saved me from what could have been years of being cheated on
>>
>>23395355
>cucked by yourself
Kek
>>
>>23395398
The best kind of cucking tbh
>>
>>23395398
prefer it to being cucked behind my back
>>
>>23395355
nice job OP
>>
>>23395398
HAHAHA
kek
>>
>>23395355
That actually worked out well. Nice work bud
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.