[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit new buddy https://youtu.be/KK_86uSlH70
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1444639147366.png (285 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444639147366.png
285 KB, 600x600
holy shit
new buddy
https://youtu.be/KK_86uSlH70
>>
Eggman is INFERIOR
Buddy is SUPERIOR
>>
>people see you and expect so much, but you have nothing to give.
who else chad on the outside, pepe on the inside?

pure pepes will never know this feel.
>>
I agree with what he's saying tbh fam
>>
Speaking of underviewed, has the qt3.14 guitar girl reacted at all to her increased views and comments of people lusting after her?
>>
>>23393637
Buddy has Chad aesthetics but Wojak feels, it's probably a very strange feeling
>>
does he know that his influx came from /r9k/ yet
>>
>>23393637
me
>>
>>23393725
>>23393725
yeah, there's a comment chain where he says someone PM'd him about it. he said he thought they meant it was a cringe video thread
>>23393674
i hope so, maybe she made a cute thank you video
>>
>>23393804
Does anyone have the link to the qt guitar girl's channel or her videos?
>>
>>23393853
https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=9NlD8MkkIVQ
Go to her channel from here anon, I haven't checked though
>>
S T O P R E S P O N D I N G

T

O

P

R

E

S

P

O

N

D

I

N

G
>>
>>23393967
Gosh, both her and the guy in the OP are QT
>>
>>23393493
looks like youtubers did what tripfags never could, good job newfags, give them attention and views, please like share and subscribe.
>>
>>23393785
I need this image except with a mushroom cloud in the shape of Ron Paul's face where the sun is.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.