[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ya know.. Im a normie. Ive had sex. I have a couple friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 456x628
Ya know.. Im a normie.
Ive had sex.
I have a couple friends.
Im literally the most anti social person I know though.. But just because of the fact Ive had sex, been a relationship, and have some friends, im not a robot..

But god damn no matter what I do.. I still feel like one. I still feel like a worthless piece of fucking shit and I need to burn myself alive one day.

I literally fucking hate myself for what I have/had
>>
>>23392900
>/adv/

Someone wanted to have sex with you. You're not a robot and you never will be one. Maybe you hit the wall somehow and fucked up along the way but you're not a robot. If anything you're just a failed person.
>>
>>23392900
iktf

although I am female.
>>
GOD DAMMIT YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT

>had sex
>"IM SO ALONEEEEE NO ONE LIKES MEEE"

FUCK
OFF
>>
>>23393095
you are so stupid.
Having sex can make you feel even worse and emptier inside.
>>
>>23393139
you still HAD SOMEONE you fucking fuck.
>>
>>23393164
so?
fapping feels better than fucking someone random.
You'll see later.
>>
>>23393208
do you not know what being ALONE means?

YOU HAD A PERSON
THEY FUCKED YOU

YOU WERE NOT ALONE

Not talking about your fucking feelings mate.
>>
File: robottype.jpg (882 KB, 2400x1720) Image search: [Google]
robottype.jpg
882 KB, 2400x1720
>>23393139
Congrats you just became a meme.
>>
>>23392900
you're anti social? so you have thoughts of harming others? that's fucked up dude
>>
>>23393238
ok
>>
>>23393291
I came 'this close' to pointing that out as well. Glad someone set him straight.
>>
File: 1445001619594.gif (92 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1445001619594.gif
92 KB, 700x700
>>23392900
L2 accept that you are a cyborg
>>
>>23393376
no he's a full normalfag
>>
>>23393706
if he's as pathetic as he makes himself sound than he may be a failed normie, which would overlap with cyborg credentials. Or you could be right and he's just full on normie scum that needs to get the fuck off this board.
>>
>>23393334
>i'm soo antisocial lol xd
>i swear i have different personalities, maybe im schizophrenic haha xd

fucking normies don't know psych 101
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.