[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, I have a job interview on Monday. How do I explain sitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1444659179928.jpg (44 KB, 623x482) Image search: [Google]
1444659179928.jpg
44 KB, 623x482
Robots, I have a job interview on Monday. How do I explain sitting on my couch for the last ten months, jobless, shitposting and watching animu all day?
>>
>>23389113
Say you were traveling or some shit
>>
You were going to,community college but had to stop.
>>
"Health issues that have since been resolved"
or some shit
>>
You were improving your skills in a variety of fields including (insert normie kryptonic computer program here)
>>
>>23389214
If they think you had to stop working for ten months because of health issues there is no way in hell they would consider hiring you
>>
File: 1437269900685.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1437269900685.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>mfw trying to explain the last 8 years on NEETbux
Maybe it's a blessing in the skies. No employer in the world would ever hire someone like me, so I just have to keep leeching off society until I die.
>>
>>23389113
>"figuring out what to do, what kind of job i want"
worked for me.
>>
>>23389113
Talk about how you are a media analyst, that spends his time often looking over popular forms of media and examining what works and what doesn't in preparation of creating a entertainment business model that excels in attracting the interest of the new generation for profits.
>>
File: image.png (8 KB, 358x345) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 358x345
>>23389113
write it off as freelance writer
>>
Don't tell them you're a neet. Lie and say you've been doing college and volunteer work of some sort volunteer work counts as work experience, to some extent.
>>
>>23389113
tell them you were taking care of a sick family member
>>
>>23389579
this but say web development or programming instead
>>
>>23389499
yeah its a joke
the same people who are telling you "get a job loser" wouldn't ever employ you had they known you were a neet
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.