[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go outside >couples your age everywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: CEMy-pQUUAAQLJK.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
CEMy-pQUUAAQLJK.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>go outside
>couples your age everywhere
>>
File: 1443816970009.png (74 KB, 402x428) Image search: [Google]
1443816970009.png
74 KB, 402x428
>imagine the baggage and financial drain
>don't feel sorry for them
>>
File: 567890897654.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
567890897654.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
Listen, anon, I hate to break it to you but what people call ‘love’ is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, anon, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle, anon. Rise above. Focus on science.
>>
>there are people your age that have had sex so much with their partner that they literally grow bored of it
>>
>Smiling and happy picture of newlyweds in paper is a guy you went to school with
>>
>>23388756
>go outside
>see Indian with a blonde girl
>>
File: Travis2.jpg (16 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
Travis2.jpg
16 KB, 500x277
That's why when I decide to kill myself, I'm gonna make reservations at a popular restaurant for Valentine's Day so I can be around all the happy couples, then blow my fucking brains out to traumatize them.

Might try to get their attention first so I know everyone can see, but I'm only gonna harm myself.
>>
>>23388948
Just got out of a relationship, and you sir, you made me feel better. Was feeling shitty for a week, and this felt better than anything anyone else has said this week.

Thanks man.
>>
File: 1390562717265.png (271 KB, 361x367) Image search: [Google]
1390562717265.png
271 KB, 361x367
>going outside
>>
>>23389617

Now that's just depressing. They're fucking hideous most of the time.
>>
I was in one of those couples you saw. You should know that I'm probably just as miserable as you.
>>
File: feels good.png (127 KB, 292x300) Image search: [Google]
feels good.png
127 KB, 292x300
>>23388948
>your parents are gonna do it
They've been married for 35 years and I don't see any signs of strain. My grandparents have been married for nearly 60 and still get so affectionate it makes me ill. Stop projecting, you miserable alcoholic narcissist.

>tfw getting back in touch with a qt Korean Christian from college
I'm gonna make it.
>>
>driving with normie co-worker
we decide to get mcdonals
>our food is handed to us by some girl
>"you know that girl back there? a guy I know had a threesome with her and some other girl"
god damn it I thought sexual promiscuity was just a meme
>>
>go outside
>kids having sex everywhere
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.