[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I just accept that I'll be a kissless virgin who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: wizardpepetower.png (840 KB, 660x806) Image search: [Google]
wizardpepetower.png
840 KB, 660x806
How do I just accept that I'll be a kissless virgin who's never had gf now that I'm 31? This was easier to accept when I was younger because I could delude myself into believing I'd find a gf one day, but it seems completely hopeless now that I'm this old.
>>
File: photo-459151.png (34 KB, 144x150) Image search: [Google]
photo-459151.png
34 KB, 144x150
some advice OP.
Relationships are more trouble, then movies show you. Find a reliable source on craiglist etc whatever and just use the service when you got needs coming on. That's what I did/do.
>>
>how do I accept
You don't, failed normalfag.
>>
>>23388830
I'd rather remain a virgin than go to a prostitute. Besides, not worth the risk, the local cops do stings on the news
>>
>>23388878
The reason you would rather remain a virgin than sleep with a pro means you are a completely different creation compared to most men. Hold onto that because it makes you unique and more importantly it is your principles.
>>
File: hrWR8Xw.png (561 KB, 675x631) Image search: [Google]
hrWR8Xw.png
561 KB, 675x631
>>23388878
Enjoy being a virgin then.
A little thrill should encourage you, at least it did for me. Besides cops usually use these services too.
>>
Sex/relationships won't solve your depression so don't think that you're missing out on the solution to all your problems. Depression and anxiety are just there and you have to accept them for what they are. Also know that many people don't care that you're a virgin at 31. I know our culture at large will tell you that but don't think you're universally hated.
>>
>>23388988
I know, guess it's one thing to take a bit of comfort in

>>23389315
That's not the point, what's the point of sex just to get laid? It's a fucking waste of time and money.
>>
>>23389368
>That's not the point, what's the point of sex just to get laid? It's a fucking waste of time and money.
It's good to realize that. Meaningless sex is just a cheap thrill that will make you continue to feel empty inside. People I know who have a lot of one night stands are incredibly miserable and have low self-esteem.
>>
File: 1441915212651.jpg (109 KB, 533x768) Image search: [Google]
1441915212651.jpg
109 KB, 533x768
>>23389421
Idk man, meaningless sex is just to release the load. Rest of the time I'm to fucked up on different drugs and supplements to even care about. Come to think about it, it's hard to find stable relationship when 80% of you depends on what kind of shit you are on currently. I look at what you write and I get a feeling like you're really shy, self absorbed person. You shouldn't think of prostitutes like "fucking whores". They are service providers just like dominoes or your local dentist. They are there for you to resolve your problem(s)(hunger, dental, sex needs etc).
>>
>>23389550
I didn't say otherwise. In fact I'm friends with some prostitutes. I would just never resort to that because it's turning to sex into a material service which doesn't give you any of the emotional satisfaction or reassurance which OP probably needs
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.