[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Freemason here? What's it like? Do you think they like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: freemason_compass_n_square.jpg (34 KB, 318x320) Image search: [Google]
freemason_compass_n_square.jpg
34 KB, 318x320
Any Freemason here? What's it like? Do you think they like robots? Never thought much about it till now but theres a lodge right down the road from me.
>>
File: 1439481944141.jpg (168 KB, 736x994) Image search: [Google]
1439481944141.jpg
168 KB, 736x994
I just got an offer to join my local lodge, considering it, but I dont know much about it. I think it can be a great place to get in contact with people who can help you further your career.
>>
My dad was trying to get me to join a while back
I was considering it but everyone there was like 60+ years old, there were only like 1 or 2 people on thier 30's and no one in my age group
Plus I am pretty sure you have to be religious, and after going to a few meetings I still have absolutely no idea what they actually do
>>
My grandfather was in it.
My father was offered but he declined. I am allowed to join when I am old enough.

depending from what I was told, it's a club with "secrets" they know eachother and they respect each member in a way where they will always help the member out in time of need and expect likewise in theirs. There are also somewhat good morals in the group as well. Fun fact, Napoleon Bonaparte was a Freemason as well.

But beware, freemasonry = Kicked from church.
>>
>>23387889
>I am allowed to join when I am old enough
>you only need to be 18 to join
Get the fuck out of here kid
>>
I hear they all line up and cum in you once you become a full member
>>
>>23387889
> freemasonry = Kicked from church.

Thats bullshit though.

>>23387885
>Plus I am pretty sure you have to be religious

You have to believe in some sort of creator-god, you don't need to be active in a church or w/e

>>23387286
Well go check it out man, most Lodges have a guest evening once a month where you can get to know people and talk to them.

>>23387919
>you only need to be 18 to join

Oh look, another bullshit comment!

Also AMA I guess
>>
>>23388049
>Oh look, another bullshit comment!

http://bessel.org/age.htm
18 in most states.
>>
Remember when the masons killed that guy who wanted to publish their secret rites and it inflamed so much passion in the northeast that they started an Anti-Masonic political party that received 8% of the popular vote in the 1832 presidential election and even won the electoral delegates of Vermont?
>>
>>23388116
> American Masonry

Hehe!

Now to get to the real deal/issue.
To become a Mason you need to be a free man, this for most Lodges includes living on your own and providing for yourself - not being reliant on your parents or something similar. Meaning even if the age restriction was 18 even people that are in their 20s and in Uni could be prevented from joining as a full member - however most lodges offer some sort of limited entry for younger people
>>
>illuminati satanists
>accepting losers in

Unless you're in a position where you can afford to offer your lodge's Supreme Grandmaster of the Bunga-Bunga Stargate his weekly quota of coked up virgin infant girls for tantric sexual torture rites of God-hating, you're not considered worthy.
>>
>>23388141
Of course! I remember as if it was yesterday
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.