[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw never going to know the feeling of holding hamds with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: o-DEPRESSION-facebook.jpg (277 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-DEPRESSION-facebook.jpg
277 KB, 2000x1000
>tfw never going to know the feeling of holding hamds with someone and interlocking fingers with them
>tfw never going to hold someone close and they pull closer to you rather than pull away in disgust
>tfw never going to feel that warm, ticklish feeling of someone's breath on your face the moment before you kiss

AAAAAHHHHH
I DON'T DESERVE THIS PAIN I DON'T DESERVE THIS PAIN I DON'T DESERVE THIS PAIN I DON'T DESERVE THIS PAIN I DON'T DESERVE THIS PAIN I DON'T DESERVE THIS PAIN I DON'T DESERVE THIS PAIN
>>
>>23386777

Or deserve everything
>>
>>23386777
I know that feel bro
>>
>>23388436

Take both your hands and clasp them together

You now know what it is like to hold hands with someone

BOOM
>>
File: Those feels when....png (25 KB, 981x221) Image search: [Google]
Those feels when....png
25 KB, 981x221
>>23386777
>>
File: ghfg.webm (2 MB, 1325x552) Image search: [Google]
ghfg.webm
2 MB, 1325x552
>tfw a girl will never love you like this
>>
>>23391510

>Even actual robots have interlocked fingers before me
>>
>>23386777
no
>>
>>23391612
yes
>>
File: muh fee fees.jpg (236 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
muh fee fees.jpg
236 KB, 1111x597
>tfw you'll never make her get excited and write down "date with anon" on calendar while thinking about you all night
>tfw that incredible smile will never be for you
>tfw she'll never hear you knocking at the front door and coming rushing over to answer it, stopping quickly by the hallway mirror to double-check that her hair is set perfectly in the pony-tail she knows you love
>tfw she will never hang out with you after a tired, stressful day that made her sad and just hug you and put her face in between your arm and chest and breathe deeply and fall asleep on the bed (this is all before you guys are officially dating and are still friends) and then she wakes up an hour later groggy eyed and looks up at you deeply in your eyes and she says "Anon, I really like you" and you swallow in your dry throat and choke out "I really like you too" and she moves up your body to face level and you two finally kiss deeply and she drifts back to sleep again but this time with her face in your neck and you hear her mutter "I love you anon, I always have...." and your eyes get all wet but you hold back tears because you don't want her to know how much this means to you.
>tfw you'll never be able to give your life to someone who could take advantage of your opportunities
>tfw you'll never get the chance to show someone how much you want to give, even if you don't know how to receive
>tfw you'll never pleasantly surprise someone who initially underestimated you or wrote you off
>tfw you'll never be able to speak without feeling like you're just bothering someone
>tfw you'll never understand what it feels like for someone to want you to come somewhere, to have someone be content or cheered by just your presence
>tfw you'll never make someone happy
>tfw you'll never know what it's like to have someone really value you. To love you. Someone to worry about you when you are late coming home from work or the grocery store.
>>
File: 1443101569714.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1443101569714.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>>23392085
>tfw i had that
>tfw she's gone
>tfw
jk lads i fuckin h8 her
>>
>>23392085
Anon....please.

Stop.

I can't. ..oh God.
>>
>>23392085
Ow.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.