[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like I'm fucking invisible to women. Even the ones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1407110821144.jpg (27 KB, 315x480) Image search: [Google]
1407110821144.jpg
27 KB, 315x480
I feel like I'm fucking invisible to women.
Even the ones that I used to be on okay terms with just completely ignore me now and surround themselves with Chads instead.
I don't blame them, but it hurts.
>>
File: 1444849485391.jpg (9 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
1444849485391.jpg
9 KB, 232x217
>>23386449
The way I see it, this is the best time for you to focus on self-improvement. Stay invisible and keep doing you; it's only a matter of time before they notice you again. Which at that point, you can clearly tell them to go fuck themselves. Just don't fuck it up by reaching out and coming off as needy.
>>
>>23387652
>by reaching out and coming off as needy.

I'm actually really scared of that so I do my best to look like I'm ignoring them.
>>
File: 116.gif (10 KB, 646x817) Image search: [Google]
116.gif
10 KB, 646x817
>>23386449

I'm getting through your same situation and i've never felt so alone in my whole life.
Since a month ago, everyone started to ignore me, even if start a good conversation.
Now i just play everyday until my bad streak is over.
>>
>>23388367
It's just that it starts to get to you after a few years.
No interaction with people outside of uni. No conversations with women. No texts from anyone.
>>
>>23388389
Stopstopstop I'm just starting uni, I don't need this future prediction
>>
>>23386449
If you aren't good at Chad's dating game why don't you try anything else?

Do other constructive things instead.
>>
>>23388623
I tried having sex with prostitutes and lifting.
>>
>>23388592
If you don't live on campus and come to /r9k/ already then you can be sure your experience will be similar.
>>
>>23388654
And your will to do things such as that can easily be interpreted as wanting in Chad's dating game.

Do more erudite things instead. Learn a new language, learn how to play an instrument, learn how to code. Just distance yourself from normalfag stuff as much as possible.
>>
>>23388726
I picked up a python book the other day, we'll see how it goes.
I still feel pretty fucking lonely though, wish I had friends.
>>
>>23388757
Try your hardest. Every time you get errors in your code, a stacy is laughing at you.

If this is your first time attempting to program and you can't understand shit about it, get SICP too.
>>
>>23386449
if your invincible to women why r u benig such a pussy bitch right now???
>>
>>23388938
Because I need to complain and vent from time to time and don't have to keep up any appearances on a cambodian cave-painting imageboard.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.