[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this you faggots again? http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/wi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Was this you faggots again?

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/wilfrid-laurier-university-on-lockdown-amid-threat-1.2612641
>>
File: kek.png (423 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
423 KB, 2048x1536
>>23385464
imagine people just start making these thread when they want to get out of exams

find a random phone and go on public wi-fi and make these thread tbh
>>
>>23385464
seriously faggots?
i'm from waterloo and can't believe this shit

the fucking FBI are investigating, the fucks wrong with you retards?
>>
>credible threat
>>
>>23385849
>the b8 worked
>>
This is it.

This is how /r9k/ loses to the normies.

This new trend of repeating the Oregon meme with new locations will bring on a whole new world of scrutiny and public interest. The board will be flooded with shit posters exploring the website and trying to understand robots, all the while destroying what minuscule sense of security and privacy /r9k/ offered to the NEETS and tendie lovers of the word.

Will the fake threats end? Absolutely not. Will hiroshimoot do anything to monitor the board for shit posting of this calibre? Not in the slightest.

But know that a million non-robot eyes have turned towards this board.

Now as you feel the Normie gaze bear down upon you ask yourself this: do you think they will only stop with /r9k/?
>>
File: implied.jpg (23 KB, 456x297) Image search: [Google]
implied.jpg
23 KB, 456x297
>>23386558
Yeah, that's a real fuckin' tragedy, son.
You might even be forced to go outside.
>>
They're having a conference with the police on CBC NN right now.
>>
>>23385943
It's probably one your retarded students, not ours. Everyone here at Laurier is normie as fuck and even the most autistic sperglord gets lots of friends.
>>
>shooting threat during Fall reading week

But nobody is on campus.
>>
Ha that's hilarious. I'm a waterloo student. Wonder if my shitposting is being investigated since we're on the same wifi network.
>>
>>23386648
Fuck off
>>
>>23390081
>tfw 4chan will now be banned
>again

But Reddit is apparently ok even though it's got far more disgusting shit than 4chan. I just want to shitpost between classes.
>>
Whoever was the nigger that caused this you're retarded, nobody was even on campus its reading week.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.