[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no middle eastern loli to save from child marriage and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: yemeni loli.png (857 KB, 955x767) Image search: [Google]
yemeni loli.png
857 KB, 955x767
>tfw no middle eastern loli to save from child marriage and raise as your own
>>
They're cute as long as they are preteens, I'll give you that OP.
But as soon as puberty strikes - and it does at very you age - they start smelling badly and get *incredibly* hairy.
Also, dat bad temper...
>>
reminder that the female genitalia don't develop until after puberty so pedofags are screwed.
>>
>>23384755
Roastie gettin toastie
>>
>reminder that the female genitalia don't develop until after puberty
That is correct. Luckily anal is normally relatively esay to achieve.
>>
reminder that the bitch made it all up for attention
>>
>>23384596
The smell and temper are cultural things. You could easily raise one to be hygienic and even tempered.
>>
>>23384853
Perhaps.
Still, they grow up to be just as hairy as most men!
Also, it's just easier to get close to one from your own part of the world.
>>
>>23384103
I would hope that if I got very rich I would handle myself well enough that I could have a good amount of cash to use on anything as well as have my sense of guilt/wanting to do good kick in and help some poor kids get schooling
>>
>>23384755
Thier mouths are developed just fine though...
>>
>>23384103
Wasnt this made by the same NY media company that later made the ISIS videos?
>>
File: 1439996735181.png (244 KB, 472x304) Image search: [Google]
1439996735181.png
244 KB, 472x304
>>23384103
God damnit you american arab

I recognize you from /MENA/ threads in /int/
>>
>>23384103
>save
>>
>>23384755
So then raise them and then fuck them when they reach puberty?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.