[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's better to have a gf who likes drugs because there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (750 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
750 KB, 2448x2448
It's better to have a gf who likes drugs because there's something to do after sex. You know besides just play with your phone
>>
>>23384049

More drugs she take the better
>>
>>23384049

> people seriously play with their phone after a romp

Disgusting. It's cuddles or nothing.
>>
File: 1444461004611.png (207 KB, 680x285) Image search: [Google]
1444461004611.png
207 KB, 680x285
>>23384049

This is a normie-free zone, please vacate the premises.
>>
>>23384075

Like look through text convos idk
>>
Girls always ask me why I'm single. I'm so handsome. Gets so annoying
>>
I get on 4chan immediately after sex lmao
>>
>>23384094
that shjotty shop
>>
File: 52.gif (999 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
52.gif
999 KB, 500x211
>>23384120
STUPID WHORE DETECTED
>>
druggie bitches are the worst and bring a LOT of problems and emotional baggage to a relationship.

if she does anything harder than weed she goes straight in the trash
>>
>>23384564

Don't be so cynical some chicks have mad self control and can keep it together even after 8 bumps
>>
>>23384564
>emotional baggage
don't forget the big loose vag full of stds.

Of course the problem with getting a straight edge gf is then you can't do drugs around her unless you can give her lots of orgasms.
>>
>>23384049
My girlfriend tricked me.
When we first started dating, she would smoke weed and eat doses with me all the time. She would sick my cock at least once a dsy. Would always swallow
2 years later and now she just complains all the time. No sex, no head. Doesn't do drugs,
yells at me for doing drugs.
I am contemplating telling her to kick rocks.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.