[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: WAYS TO IDENTIFY EACH OTHER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: freemason.jpg (76 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
freemason.jpg
76 KB, 700x466
Why don't robots have something they can identify each other by? Like a 4 leaf clover pin on your shirt collar. It's better than screaming "REEEEEE!", and it's rather subtle. I'm also assuming not many robots talk to others enough to even come up with codes.
It would let us identify each other in times of "emergency" (shootings) and it would be nice to see someone I could just walk up to, hug and talk about feels.
>>
An RE on the back of the left hand.
>>
You made the crucial mistake of thinking that robots actually go outside and mingle with other people. The ones here who do aren't real robots, just posers.
>>
we do have a code. we're robots.
>>
What's the point of being identified? Nobody here will ever have the courage to go up and willingly talk to someone.
Plus this idea will easily, easily be picked up by the meme fags who for some reason come here.
>>
>>23383235
Seeing the increased number of shootings, I want to be able to say "he's a big guy" and knowing I won't get shot for it.
>>
>>23383470
>2u
>shot anyway
>>
Rules 1&2 faggot
>>
Why can't we have signs we throw up in the air? Wait...
>>
Why does it have to be secret? If we just put a big "r9k" on our shirt the normies won't know what it is
>>
>>23383470
A pin won't stand out when you decide to go out on your meaningless rampage.
>>
>>23383829
After the shootings at least a few normies would know
>>
Im designing a logo...wait a few more minutes
>>
>>23384187
Post it faggot
>>
Nice try dhs
>>
File: ORDO-AB-CHAO.jpg (117 KB, 753x753) Image search: [Google]
ORDO-AB-CHAO.jpg
117 KB, 753x753
>>23384187
>>23384307

HERE
>>
>>23384764
nigger it don't take a latin to know what that shit says
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.