[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/chuckecheese/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: chuck the fuck.jpg (707 KB, 2250x3000) Image search: [Google]
chuck the fuck.jpg
707 KB, 2250x3000
> be 9
> go to Chuck E. Cheese's with my parents
> don't really like sticky cheesy pizza so I spend time in one of those kiddy pools
> an employee in a Chuck E. Cheese fuzzy costume shows up, asks me if I want to play with him
> fuck yeah I agree
> he asks my parents for permission
> they say it's ok
> he says he'll take me to a "secret kids room"
> actually takes me out the back
> proceeds to molest me, fucks me in the ass
> I am too afraid to do anything
> gives me a snickers bar afterwards and tells me not to talk about this to my parents

to this day, noone knows, except for me and Chuck E. Cheese
>>
I'm sorry that happened to you anon. I kek'd at the title of your image though
>>
Snickers is top tier man that's awesome. Good for you.
>>
You should have told your parents, anon, and got Chuck the Fuck chucked in fucking prison.
>>
Should have asked for free tokens, or threatened to tell on him. You fucked up, OP.
>>
>don't really like sticky cheesy pizza
sounds like you got the sticky cp anyways OP
>>
>>23383841
you shouldn't blame people for not reporting their sexual assault anon
>>
>>23382114
What a shitty place.
When I was a kid, in was playing in one of those ball pools when some nigglet piped out of no where and bit my hand. I was screaming in pain like crazy and started punching the monkey youth until both our parents came and pulled us away.
>>
File: I_See_What_You_Did_There.png (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
I_See_What_You_Did_There.png
37 KB, 500x500
>>23383854
>>
>>23383901
*I
*popped
Really tired today. Can't bother to spell check :^]
>>
>>23383890
I wasn't blaming, I just can't understand why you wouldn't tell your parents something like that. Yeah, I can imagine it's incredibly traumatic, but suffering alone as a 9yo...fuck that.
>>
>>23382114
At least you had sex.
>>
>>23384017
what I hear is that people who go through this kind of thing are super hard on themselves for not saying anything - they know it's ridiculous to not say anything, and they feel like shit for knowing that and still not doing it - so the bro thing to do is to just be unconditionally supportive and let them take it all at their own pace

(not to criticize you tbh fam)
>>
>>23383890
fuck off sjw faggot
>>
>>23382114
non-virgin = normie
GET OUT
>>
>>23382114
>doesn't matter had sex
at least you lost your anal virginity :^)
>>
I hope this is shitposting. If it isn't, I hope you're doing better OP
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.