[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the Chad life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
Eng. major, d1 athlete, part time mechanic, moderate pussy.I fucking hate this life.im smart, but not 3.5 gpa smart. I'm more like 4chan smart, smart enough to be pessimistic(which really isn't all that smart).The more I continue to live, the more I want to an hero. It's hard to fake the Chad life, the thing is very superficial. Though I feel like if I gave up and became a N33T I would definitely off myself. I'm at a crossroad, hate Chad life, still want to live. Gimme ideas to not hate life while still not hating myself.
>>
File: 52352342342.gif (2 MB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
52352342342.gif
2 MB, 480x272
>>23381404
>>
Not big on movie making but thanks m8
>>
>>23381404
Hi doppelganger. Same situation up to the major and I agree, it's shit being a cyborg.
>>
reflect on how posting on 4chan allows you the opportunity to channel a side of yourself that you usually hide, and then attempt to integrate that hidden self into your everyday self. if you can do this while still remaining Chad, you will be much happier
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 800x800
Thanks man, I do it subtlety as I can, but I'm sure I'm geared towards being a cynic. Grew up poor w just me and my mom. Just slumped through typical social outcast things till sports in high school. Not that I'm an athlete naturally, it's just it was a good opportunity to channel my frustration of being such a weirdo. Most chads and Stacey's I know live in blissful ignorance, but it always feels like a facade when I hangout w them. But at least engineers I know are robots in disguise.
>>
>>23383182
>thatfeel.jpg
Except for me, instead of engineers, it's physicists, mathematicians, and software engineers.
>>
>>23381404
Dont be a lowly chadborg... join the transhumanists! (We have coookiiiieeeezzzz) Anyways, autism aside, start training some kind of martial arts and go through psychology courses. I know what you are talking about - you dont want to chad but if you stop being chad but you cant stop chad... idk how to explain it, I am bad with words. Anyways try toying with people - its really fun!
>>
I didn't realize the ability to get laid made you a chad
>>
File: scarrrrr.jpg (32 KB, 498x437) Image search: [Google]
scarrrrr.jpg
32 KB, 498x437
>>23383580
thanks for giving me an opportunity to use this reaction image
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 720x960
>>23383580

>
>>
Take the black pill
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.