[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fucking normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: pastelTBH.gif (2 MB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pastelTBH.gif
2 MB, 306x306
i was really lonely and just wanted someone to talk to yesterday, and since friending threads are now deleted off r9k "fuck off to /soc/" well i went to soc for the first time and everyone who talked to me was a FUCKING NORMIE i wasn't even posting memes anymore and they STILL DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK IM SAYING
>>
File: #1.png (112 KB, 1169x805) Image search: [Google]
#1.png
112 KB, 1169x805
>>23380534
iktf, happened to me too.
>>
>>23380555
i block them before they block me to save myself some pride.
>>
>>23380594
i didn't lose any pride over it. the guy was an absolute faggot tbh
>>
>>23380534
/soc/ scares me and /v/ steam friend threads are a nightmare
>>
>>23380699
I don't understand. He started a chat group just to get people to bump his soc thread? Is he retarded?
>>
I don't understand why they delete friending threads here. This is the most lonely corner of 4chan, /soc/ is completely different from here. They also sometimes remove threads to say we should post on /adv/, which is full of sociopathic normies. Well fuck it, we got deleted once. They should just let us be.
>>
>>23380792
Most of the people in /r9k/ friending friends end up being failed normies or near-chads. I'd say like 1/10 of them are genuine robots. I went into the omegle thread on here yesterday, and apart from piss-bottle guy everyone was a chad, failed normie, or skipped me before I could find out.
>>
File: 1439697846155.jpg (67 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1439697846155.jpg
67 KB, 640x427
>>23380534
/r9k/ is full of normies too fellow robot.
>>
>>23380818
Omegle is a cesspit worse than anything I can imagine really. The other threads are better, I think, although I haven't paid much attention around here lately, just been drinking and posting once in a while. You can't just be thrown into an instant conversation with a random person like that. It doesn't work for us.
>>
>>23380861
also, I've had/been in a few threads where I was close to making a friend, but then they were deleted. Meanwhile there's some massive thread now about someone seeking a bf. The cunt janitors make no sense.
>>
OP here, normies or chads or robots and memes aside, i think we can all FUCKING AGREE THAT THIS IS A LONELY CORNER OF THE INTERNET we deserve our own friending threads because normans just don't fucking get it. they'd probably ask you to join a club or something

if trying to ask r9k to make friends through /soc/ could solve r9k's loneliness then this whole board doesn't have to exist at all
>>
how do i email the new gook emperor of 4chan? i am actually semi fluent in moon and highly adept at engrish, i will plea to him for help if someone gives me his email.

i will also ask him to bring back the robot.
>>
>>23380792
>I don't understand why they delete friending threads here
coz they're poorly disguised hookup threads?
>>
>>23381029
Why does it matter?
>>
>>23381029
>r9k
>hooking up

HA HA HA HA AHHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAH AH AHAHAHA HAHA HA HAHA
>>
>>23381114
exactly, they don't belong here

>>23381105
get your crusty fembot vagina from cgl or something
>>
>>23381205
I met my one and only friend for 7 years on r9k, and he became more. Don't be self-satisfied prick and recognize some losers can do that here if the conditions are right.
>>
>>23381326
This tbh. My best friends are all from r9k. They are actually doing really well now and we are still friends but they are too busy to chat as often as we used to. I just want some company
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.