[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit that pissed you off when you grew older >Chad in elementary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: ITS JUST A JOKE BRO.jpg (240 KB, 817x545) Image search: [Google]
ITS JUST A JOKE BRO.jpg
240 KB, 817x545
Shit that pissed you off when you grew older

>Chad in elementary school - "Hey anon, you're so fucking stupid why not just kill yourself?"

>Chad when you meet him again years down the road - "LOL WE WERE SO CHILL BACK THEN REMEMBER ALL THE GOOD TIMES WE HAD ANON?"
>>
>>23379768
>tfw private elementary school
no Chad to be seen, people actually nice to each other

>tfw public middle school
fug
>>
>>23379860
this
i was expelled in 6th grade because i couldn't take it
>>
File: First Graders and Seniors.jpg (78 KB, 463x599) Image search: [Google]
First Graders and Seniors.jpg
78 KB, 463x599
>live in a shitty area, so my friends were mostly mexicans and blacks
>they all become nigger-tier in middle school
>>
>>23379768
>be senior year, marching band is actually very hostile
>I'm a nice quiet guy so easy target
>one kid in my section tells me anon I'm suprised you haven't brought a gun to school yet since we give you so much shit .
>towards the end of the year I quickly gain better social skills because I was a late bloomer
>after I graduate the kid who's nows a senior tried to come up and hug me
>dude that's not how life works, once your a dick for 2 years people don't just get over it
>>
>>23379768

>get bullied, beaten, and humiliated by parents

HEY ANON YOU HAD A GOOD CHILDHOOD YOU NEED TO STOP IMAGINING THINGS

This shit makes me too depressed to reeee
>>
>>23379768

I literally had the same thing happen to me, I beat the fuck out of him because he turned into a scrawny wigger faggot after he hit puberty. I enjoyed it and would probably do it again.
>>
File: 1348827049503.gif (1 MB, 200x147) Image search: [Google]
1348827049503.gif
1 MB, 200x147
>>23379768
>Chad in elementary school - "Hey anon, you're so fucking stupid why not just kill yourself?"

>Chad when you meet him again years down the road - "LOL WE WERE SO CHILL BACK THEN REMEMBER ALL THE GOOD TIMES WE HAD ANON? LET ME COPY THAT HOMEWORK BRO"
>>
>>23379968
Normies are unknowing sinners, and most of them stay that way.
>>
File: 1423118973851.jpg (42 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1423118973851.jpg
42 KB, 454x453
>tfw stacy bitch from 7th grade still acts like a roastie bitch when I had the unfortunate luck of meeting her again when I came back to town
>>
>>23379768
And then you replied with something beta like:
>Y-yeah dude! Hahah..

Grow a backbone you fucking worm. At least be genuine with people.
>>
>>23380219
She'd only pretend to act nice if she thought there was something to gain anyway.
>>
Anyone else here plateau in sixth grade?
>sixth grade
>friends with multiple popular kids
>was short, chubby, and had a horrible Bieber-esque haircut
>for some reason all the girls flocked to me
>managed to 'date' 4 of them, kissed them all
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>7th grade hits
>realize I don't really enjoy hanging out with those guys
>begin to spend most of my time on the Internet
>discover black metal and death metal and all other types of edgy shit
>grow my hair out to my shoulders, start to wear unknown band t shirts to look cool, become even chubbier, and even become an atheist
>by now, I've lost all hope in regaining the popularity I had last year (but I didn't care back then since I figured they were all just sheep or something anyway)
>8th grade hits
>expunge most of my edgier persona, begin to take an interest in all sorts of things
>begin to browse 4chan
>I also simultaneously trick myself into believing I'm bipolar and I develop an eating disorder
>by now all my popularity I once had is just a distant memory
>high school manages to be even worse too
The Internet can seriously damage the developing psyche of a young child
>>
save
>>
>>23379968
Will you at least tell me if it's alright to go to school tomorrow?
>>
>transferred to a new school in 11th
>girl in one of my classes hated me from first glimpse it would seem
>would go out of her way to give me a hard time the rest of that year and the next
>five years later
>work as a server we notice each other as she walks in
>eats/bullshits with chads/reports me for being rude
>not in my section nor did I say a word and completely different side of my job
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.