[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody here /disliked by everyone/? >no friends my whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1444745016055.jpg (57 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1444745016055.jpg
57 KB, 645x773
Anybody here /disliked by everyone/?

>no friends my whole life
>try to make friends
>REJECTED
>parents try to set me up with friends and women
>SPAGHETTI, then REJECTED
>parents stop trying

>last week was my birthday
>they don't remember
>ask them out to dinner 3 days in advance and offer to pay
>night of my birthday
>call me at the restaurant to say they're not coming in muttery voices
>basically the "something suddenly came up." line
>haven't spoken to me since

>yesterday
>awkwardly walk into water cooler crowd at work
>suddenly stop talking
>me "what's up, guys?"
>them "nothin, anon. just talking about going out after work. you wanna come with us?"
>me "sure"
>"great. we'll meet you downstairs at 5."
>leave desk early
>get there at 4:55
>wait an hour to realize they ditched me
>laughed in my face this morning

feels not great
>>
Haha yeah. Those scallywags, always ostracizing us, it's beautiful for some reason.
>>
I'm so very alone.
>>
I'm only close to a few people
>>
File: penguin-danny-devito.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
penguin-danny-devito.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
my height and overall appearance guarantees nobody will ever not be disgusted by me
>>
File: image.png (568 KB, 472x476) Image search: [Google]
image.png
568 KB, 472x476
Yeah people talk to me but after being around me for awhile literally start to ignore me. Plus no one really invites me to anything, I've given up and realize I'm a loner.
>>
Do shit by yourselves, faggots. Go for a hike. Explore the city. People watch from a bench in the goddamn park. The power is yours, robots. Don't let these normalfags fuck up that ET flow of yours.
>>
File: th.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
WHY DOES NOBODY LIKE ME?
>>
File: supes.jpg (153 KB, 775x965) Image search: [Google]
supes.jpg
153 KB, 775x965
>>23372568
Being hated isn't a deal-breaker. I'm abrasive, obnoxious, am completely incapable of small talk, and have no "off" button. Even people who find me interesting find it difficult to spend more than a few minutes at a time around me. And that's okay. Life is not a popularity contest, and you can have a very fulfilling, meaningful life without friends.

Many years ago, when I realized that there was something fundamentally wrong with me and that I couldn't fix whatever it was, I made an existential decision that I wasn't going to make any apologies for being me. Nor would I give up. Instead, I determined that I would look inside myself and find those things which *I* considered important, and I would work on those things no matter what the world thought.

As a result, I have had a full, exciting, and fulfilling life. I'm larger than life. I've done amazing things most people only dream of, and am regularly in the media; last month I made the front page of every newspaper in the country.

My own parents told me that they didn't like me, OP. I've spent my life largely isolated and alone -- yet I've managed to accomplish a lot of good with my life, while managing to be proud of what I've done. Find the courage to not be ashamed of what you are. Cultivate those parts of yourself you find meaningful and stop worrying what the world thinks of you. Be a good human being and you will find deep, existential satisfaction with your life.
>>
you guys are the only friends i have, but you probably wouldn't like me either.
>>
>>23372568
>still trying to make friends when nobody likes you
its like you want to be pathetic

I learned to be happy alone when I was 15 and my OWN live has improved and I actually get respect from people now
>>
>>23372568
I'm kinda in the same situation. Gotta go to a company party / get together. All the girls are snobs who dont wanna have a conversation, and just stare at their Iphones all night and whenever I try to talk to them they just sneer and snicker the rest of my co workers are either Dbags and reddit tear people no substance other than whats trending
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.