[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you exactly 10 years ago to this day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 633x758
Where were you exactly 10 years ago to this day?
>>
Playing on my favorite zombie escape counter strike source server listening to Eiffel 65's I'm Blue and watching reruns of courage the cowardly dog
>>
finishing highschool, drunk probably
>>
Better question: where were you 20 years ago today? I was listening to Ween with my qt high school gf that looked exactly like jane from daria on her discman.
>>
A much better place
>>
>>23371644
8th grade
>>
>>23371644
Probably playing either Phantom Brave or Disgaea 2 and eating bags of warm soft pretzels while not feeling anything about my parents getting divorced.
>>
File: bed-time-frog.png (114 KB, 494x362) Image search: [Google]
bed-time-frog.png
114 KB, 494x362
A better place. With friends, and joy, and no stress, and a foolish optimism that I could be anything I wanted to be.
>>
Middle school.
It's the last time I was consistently happy. Still an outsider, but I didn't give a shit then.
>>
I was a freshman in high school, chances are I was on Gaia doing Halloween events.
>>
Dunno fam I was 9 probably playing Resident Evil 4.
>>
>>23371927
>A better place. With friends, and joy, and no stress, and a foolish optimism that I could be anything I wanted to be.

This. I thought I would be a successful businessman with a loving wife and kids.
>>
Just moving back in with my parents, but planning to get my life going again.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Kill me!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.