[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are women funny? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S6 92f1tnuQ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Are women funny?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S692f1tnuQ
>>
>>23371440
I think that's pretty funny
>>
No, why even ask the question.

Women don't have a sense of humor. They have some secondary sort of trait where they can sometimes be good at recognizing when someone is being humorous and then they feign being humored. But no, they can't be funny; it's just not in them.

Perhaps some really ugly, fat, jewish girls can tell a joke or two because they've had to develop a mock sense of humor to gain some level of social acceptance, but the vast majority of women just get by on their looks and let men do the entertaining.
>>
Red flags for guys

>He watches old Hitchslap vids

>he's even heard of the name Christopher Hitchens
>>
I used to think they couldn't be but there's a girl I have on facebook that makes pretty funny posts regularly, not sure if stolen jokes though.
>>
women dont really think on their own, so they cant create an own sense of humour

they repeat the things they are told. same goes for humour
>>
>>23371602

>mfw my gf started reading books on history after getting to know me
>inb4 normie

I mean.. cute I guess? But I feel like it proves everything /r9k/ has ever claimed about women.
>>
>>23371685
That's retarded. "Why can't I just find a girl who won't be influenced at all!" Is that seriously what you are looking for? Every single person will pick up behaviors, hobbies, phrases and quirks from the people they surround themselves with. Leaning more about somebody you're in a relationship, or attempting to learn what they're interested in, is not a sign of weakness. It's a sign that you're normal, and it's a sign for the other person that they care about you for more than your wallet/looks.
>>
>>23371531
>woman receives criticism
>immediately responds by putting the criticism in the context of "I won't/wouldn't date you (read: give you access to my vagina) if you continue saying that" argumentum ad baculum

ironically exactly why women arent funny: they just do this instead of developing wit or cleverness
>>
>>23371809

It's not 'influence'. See this is typical of your type of people debating others. You're using a euphemistic term for what is effectively a complete import of ideas and hobbies.

I'm talking about changing your behaviour as to appeal to the other, not
Influences are ok, but a total shift of interests is only something you'd see in women and weak beta men.
>>
Guys pls help /r9k/ redpilled me too hard on women and now I find it harder than ever to put up with them
>>
>>23371440
Humor in women is EXTREMELY rare. But it exists.
>>
>>23372432

It's like they provided me with too many hypotheses that I'm consciously testing out, with verifiable results.
>>
>>23372432
Rejoice, brother.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.