[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I know if I'm an omega or a betamale? What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 433x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 433x380
How do I know if I'm an omega or a betamale? What's the difference?
>>
g
>>
>>23370961
op what letter does your name start with
>>
>>23370961
betas are average, the top of the bell curve, they have average jobs, have average sex with average women and have an average chance at a simple middleclass happiness.
omegas are virgins that are unable to support themselves fully except for rare cases, they are usually angry and entrench their situation by blaming others for their misfortune and being extremely resistant to self improvement.
>>
File: Roman-Patrician.jpg (13 KB, 186x260) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Patrician.jpg
13 KB, 186x260
>tfw gamma

Feels smug man. Fuck bitches, do good things instead of waste time with human trash.
>>
>>23373223

This.

BETA = NORMIE - never forget this.

If you're middle class, in a relationship with a female above 5/10, and engage in socially acceptabl activities, you're a beta.

If this sort of life is beyond your reach, you're an omega.
>>
>>23373298

You're not gamma. Every edgelord cunt whose ego refuses to allow them to acknowledge what they really are ALWAYS tries to claim gamma status.

Have the dignity and self respect to be honest with yourself. You're either a beta minus or a delta plus.
>>
>if you have to ask who is in charge, you're not it

If you don't know where you stand, you're beta or lower. Probably lower.
>>
>anime image

Omega
>>
>>23373730

>projecting this hard

Nah, I'm gamma in every sense of the definition. Just because I have an ego and recognize my own greatness doesn't mean you have to feel insecure. You can become greater if you put some effort in it. Even if you do drag everyone down to your level, you're still at the same level.
>>
File: 1316313218441.jpg (156 KB, 652x573) Image search: [Google]
1316313218441.jpg
156 KB, 652x573
>>23373988
sure you are kid.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.