[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need advice I started college but the anxiety of going to class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: grover escape hiroshima.gif (834 KB, 440x248) Image search: [Google]
grover escape hiroshima.gif
834 KB, 440x248
Need advice

I started college but the anxiety of going to class (even for tests) was too much and I've more or less stopped showing up. That's a problem but not the one I'm mainly dealing with.

I'm staying with a high school friend off-campus. He's cool with me playing games all day but recently got a fucking stacy as shit girlfriend that is slowing moving in. She's a royal bitch to me and he does nothing. She's asking why I'm around all the fucking time (like she is).

I need to get out but I don't know where to go. I'm not ready to face the shame of going home and dorms aren't an option. I sorta looked at shelters but it seems like it's for homeless people and I doubt they have private rooms. I do have money ($~2000) so a hotel can be an option for a little bit but I need to find a way to last until the end of the year. Any robots got ideas?
>>
You could camp in a tent near the campus
>>
Just fuck your friend, he won't want a gf if you put out tbh.
>>
>>23369961

not helpful
>>
You gotta get shit roommates for cheap. I'm sure you're not alone in finding a roommate didn't work out, so a bunch of people are looking for roommate replacements
>>
>>23369383
>d to get out but I don't know where to go. I'm not ready to face the shame of going home and dorms aren't an option. I sorta looked at shelters but it seems like it's for homeless people and I doubt they have private rooms. I do have money ($~2000) so a hotel can be an option for a little bit but I need to find a way to last until the end of the year. Any robots got ideas?
>>>
>Anonymous 10/15/15(Thu)21:23:09 No.23369961▶
> You could camp in a tent near the campus
Shit man, talk to your friend if that doset go as planned look into renting a room in the area (Irecommend cites like craigslist) if worst comes to worst you could always stay temporarily in a motel or look for a squat until you get back on ur feet man.
>>
>>23369383
>>>/adv/ will probably be of more help to you, most of us are just as fucked as you are. Hope you can get some good advice though.
>>
>>23370016
>>23370073

I hate his stacy but I like him. I don't get along well with people often. If I can't stay with him then I think I'd rather be alone but that seems prohibitively expensive.

>>23370194
I thought craigslist was just for selling things. This might work. Thanks.
>>
>>23370295
Buy you and him food and just banter that bitch to Hell and back.

Undermine her appearance and you'll undermine her confidence.

Gaslight the bitch.
>>
>>23370258

I've tried twice on adv. People tell me to go home to my parents. I will if things get bad enough but I can't right now because that option is possibly more stressful than going to school. So stuck.
>>
>>23369383
get yourself back to school what the fuck
talk to your friend and tell him how you feel, e.t.c
talk to your schools therapists
>>
>>23370327

thought about that. Still an option but I could see him turning on me. He does seem happy with her I guess and I don't want to ruin it for him because his virgin card is worse than mine.
>>
>>23370384
Get them to fuck and it's fair game.

Save that 2 grand, man.
>>
>>23370351

I'm just not wired to do any of those things.

please understand
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.