[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If some crazy scientist from the future or a wizard came to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 138526887982.jpg (148 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
138526887982.jpg
148 KB, 1024x1536
If some crazy scientist from the future or a wizard came to you and offered to turn you into a woman, and any kind of woman you want, would you take up the offer and what would you be/do?

I'd personally become a cowtit breeder and try to get as big as possible because that's an enormous fetish of mine.
>>
Masturbate
>>
I would be a 3.14qt. 5'8 and white. Blue eyes, brown hair. great dimples, great smile, button nose.

;_; this is the girl I fell in love with.
>>
>>23369352
Is she pregnant? Or just fat with a pregnant looking stomach?
>>
>>23369352
Maybe an Emo girl, and I'd suck a lot of cock
>>
>wanting to become a woman
>actively choosing life on hard more

yeah nah
>>
>>23370047
>suck cock
>swallow cum
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
I would take the deal If I would be converted into 9/10 with tender boobs and nice ass. I would find myself a well endowed rich man and live like a princess. I would become his sex slave.

I'm not even a trans faggot, i would just think that live would be much easier if I was some kind of hot slut.
>>
>>23369717
Both.

>>23369352
Hell yeah, OP. Another fellow HuCow.
>>
File: 1428216747385-4.gif (1 MB, 300x258) Image search: [Google]
1428216747385-4.gif
1 MB, 300x258
>>23370139
And you could be a hot slut. You'd have to find the man yourself, but you'd get the looks.
>>23370181
It's always nice to see another one. If I was to become woman, I'd want to take full advantage of it. I could experience things no man physically could and take advantage of the fact that a woman can let herself go and there would still be somebody that would fuck you.
>>
>>23370013
Whatever floats your boat, but what makes you think you'll suck a lot of dick?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.