[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any fembots that are /vore/ here? How did you end up finding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Any fembots that are /vore/ here?

How did you end up finding out you were attracted to it?

Do you prefer to be the predator or prey? Maybe just an observer?
>>
File: analvore fanatic.png (123 KB, 1547x726) Image search: [Google]
analvore fanatic.png
123 KB, 1547x726
Have you come out to your family yet?
>>
File: 8.png (941 KB, 1193x702) Image search: [Google]
8.png
941 KB, 1193x702
>>23368141
I know one girl is is into vore...I just dont get it tho
>>
>>23368141
I was 16, sexually confused, and made the mistake of wandering over to /d/.

It's more of a cannibalism fetish than a vore fetish TBH.
>>
>>23368141
I only like vore in the context of hannibal lector
I want him to slowly eat me mid fucking
>>
I do, but only about being eaten after I die. I don't want to eat others or be 'swallowed whole' or alive, nothing unrealistic like that. It's not really about vore, I just have fantasies about dying in horrible ways and I think being eaten is a horrible way to go. I don't think about if often, so maybe I don't really count.
>>
>>23368219

So you prefer people being eaten in pieces as opposed to whole? Not sure what the difference would be
>>
>>23368276
That. That's fucking hot.

I want Konrad-senpai to cut my flesh open while he fucks me and plays in my blood.
>>
and you held a party for this? with your relatives?
>>
>>23368372
who's that? I like to imagine him eating out my pussy and taking a breather to move his face to my thick thighs and taking a huge painful chomp out of them
>>
>>23368348
Doesn't everyone fantasize about dying in horrible ways or causing others to die horribly? Or is that just me?

>>23368435
Konrad Curze, primarch of the Eighth Legion in 40keks, psychopathic space Batman, and my current husbando. Shown here.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.