[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not even edgy when I say this but i think all stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: reeeeeeeee.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeee.png
228 KB, 858x725
I'm not even edgy when I say this but i think all stupid people should be killed for the betterment of society.

Anyone under a 100 IQ should be killed. Stupid people have dragged down humanity since the beginning. They are a blight that should be exterminated.
>>
If that was enacted there'd be no r9k
>>
>>23361553
That's completely idiotic, for many reasons.

First, it would mean having an IQ of 100 would mean to be an idiot. It would create an enormous disbalance. Not to mention we would get rid of wayyyy to many people, who we need to make some simple jobs such as running machines, fastfood joints, etc.

Second, there's a shitload of smart people who are destroying our society. You think idiots can ruin our society? How? They're stupid, they don't know how. Smart, evil persons, on the other hand, are the ones ruling our countries.

Finally, since you're clearly not the smartest crayon in the box, that would mean we should kill you too.
>>
Butt if we kill all the stupid people with IQ's below 100, then wouldn't people with IQ's in the low 100's be the new stupid? Stupidity is relative, after all. The smartest dog is smart, but not compared to a dumb human.
>>
>>23361553
You're not as smart as you think you are. Have you accomplished anything at all? Graduated from a top university? No one thinks of themselves as average, op. Have you ever taken an IQ test? One that you didn't find by googling it?
>>
>>23361553
you are wrong, stupid people do not drag down society, in fact stupid people barely even influence society in any way. The real problem is the smart people, the ones who are intelligent enough to create devious plans with the purpose of harming other people, they are the ones that drag down society, not stupid people. I say nuke everybody.
>>
When I see people doing armed robbery in cctv footage and shit, I always say "this person deserves to be killed".

Seriously I bet if you turned and shot the person robbing the place you would be arrested for something, but honestly I think as soon as you threaten another human being with a gun, you lose all rights to life.

Same goes for other nonviolent things, like being a complete asshole homeless person or people who modify their cars/motorcycles to be louder. Obviously im being a little hyperbolic about those but still, shit is fucking obnoxious and should not be fucking done
>>
IQ is a normal distribution with 100 at the median.

You are too stupid to know this.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>23361553
If anything, breeding should be selective, for only people with 95+ in IQ. Why the fuck would you kill them? Clearly OP isn't very smart either.
>>
>>23361757
This
>>
>>23361553

First: Kill yourself
Second: Please tell me who would do all the shitty jobs if there are no stupid people.
>>
I would think that if the bell curve is sliced in half then the resulting off spring would have a higher average iq but a lower variation in iq ultimately(as losing the bottom of the bell curve means losing the top) meaning no progress was made.
This type of eugenics is crude and ineffective. Specific genes must be carefully identified to avoid any unforseen side effects.
>>
>>23361553
IQ is an average you fucking retarded Mongoloid

Killing everyone under 100IQ would just cause the new population to average out to 100IQ
>>
>>23361757
When everyone's stupid, no one will be.
>>
File: 1442777786917.jpg (40 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
1442777786917.jpg
40 KB, 400x366
>>23361553
Then you should be dead also
>>
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.